Finally try game of thrones for first time because friends raving about it again

>finally try game of thrones for first time because friends raving about it again
>3 episodes in of the most normie show in existence
>blonde, light eyed, light skinned girl is impregnated by a melanoid

So is this where all the cuck memes on /r9k/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums came from?

Insecure faggot.

>impregnated
you won't have to worry about that

She ends up cucking Droggo with Jon Snow.

So is your problem with the entertainment or the perceived political message?

The show isn't bad but there is a lot of stupid shit. I would skip it because season 7 was just awful, like this is what they have been building up to?

>So is this where all the cuck memes on /r9k/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums came from?
Yes, please stay there

Both. Also, I don't know, nor do I care enough to google it, what year this show started but it's obvious they tried to hide the obviousness of the interracial aspect of if from the braindead normies but keep it as an undertone, like most of the men are dark skinned but clearly not niggers, but most of the women in the tribe are clearly niggers with ape features and pube hair on head.

They probably just hired the cheapest extras they could find, and Momoa is not even a nigger, I don't know what you're whining about. Is not like the show is pushing the "le white women love bbc" meme, Dany was literally forced to suck Drogo's dick, and after he died she voluntarily dated two white guys. So where's the propaganda in it?

hahaha what?
Its true that things are whiter in the books.
Westeros and the free cities are white, while in the show only westeros is white.
However i do believe you are over reacting.

Yeah, a show where the realm's lead by Women and the men that follow them have been belittled.

As far as a political message in game of thrones goes this one carries more water than the race angle.
Women have a much bigger role in leadership then they ever did throughout history.
Also that stupid scene in season 7 where the dumb little girl from bear island scolds an old man lord, that shit was so fucking stupid.

If dnd had any balls they would give Lyanna Mormont what she wants and let her fight in the battle.
>mfw best case scenario she gets enslaved if not killed at the very first moment

who is her nephew.

The problem is not that there are women in leading roles, but the fact that they all came to power through bullshit illogical reasons. The writers sacrificed plot and common sense to forward their agenda. Moreover, all these women are presented as brave heroines when in fact they're insane tyrannical cunts.

Your making a moral argument.

I mean it logically that women are less capable then men, and that its being pushed for political reasons.

dont stop watching because it's cuckshit, stop watching because it's tepid serialized capeshit with a grimdark color palette for brainlet mongrel hordes of legbeards and neckbeard redditor vapefags

>melanoid
Half German half Hawaiian. If anything his genes would be the ones getting bleached.

That's not cuckoldry, that turns into a power/sex fantasy for white women. Robert is a cuck.

Read the books, fag

I think OP would have the exact same problem regardless.

Women held power throughout history but it was simply more complex than game of thrones lets on

Huh? Almost every person we have seen in Bravvos, Penton and Qarth has been white.

Can someone post UNGLE BENGJUM please?

What about Rob Stark's girlfriend?
She was from Volantis, she was also supposed to be from a wealthy family.

>>blonde
very obviously dyed because the cunt refused to also do her eyebrows
>light eyed
no?

> Foreign young girl
> Working as a nurse alone healing random people in battlefields for no reason
> Marries random local Warlord she met in a battlefield for no reason

This show makes zero sense.

>for no reason
uh they were in love you fucking shitlord

well girls get no say in who they marry unless your a queen so thats all on robb

how insecure can you get

Drogo is a based white horselord like the original indeoeuropeans

How in the fuck could a rich foreign young girl manage to go around battlefields in the middle of a huge war and not get captured/raped/murdered? I mean, think about it for 2 seconds, where was she staying before she met Robb?

probably travelling with a bunch of other battlefield medics or some shit idk

they should have done the fucking purple eyes
how hard could it have been to edit it in since they say the contacts didnt work out

There's no UN in Westeros, as far as I know.

there's a religious organisation just for tending to dead bodies, I think you see them with that guy who got his throat impaled with a bit of lance in season 1
I'm sure some medics tagging along around army camps isn't too far fetched

The silent sisters.

She was with the silent sisters. It was stupid but not for your reason.

What i hated was the speech she gave to rob about war, its like "bitch, shut the fuck up."
The reason it was stupid is just how righteous she was, all the women i know are spiteful and self interested.

Cannot tell you how happy it makes me that Sup Forums literally cannot enjoy any book movie tv or video game series.

Oh well there's always mra channels on youtube to watch kek

Its such an instant and obscene hatred too, they always just come across as paranoid.

The show has castles and swords but the behavior and morality of the characters are all modern. The books do a much better job in capturing the medieval mindset.

It's an interesting point. Whether it's made more interesting or just sad by the fact that any Sup Forumstard will allow themselves to be talked out of their interests for the sake of seeming orthodox to people they'll never meet I don't know.

The "melanoid' dies before the season even ends and the baby is stillborn. Also, there was no "cucking" involved, so that doesn't even make any sense.

Biggest cuck in the show is Samwell Tarley...

Gee, what a nice guy.

They fightin’ dead bodies yo

Jorah "all I've ever wanted is to serve you" Mormont

I also enjoy nu-male tears like yours, fagboy.

Daenerys would rather fuck her nephew than fuck Jorah.

no idea what you mean, user

What you guys think of my OC?

Her parents and grand parents were siblings. I'm pretty sure she's okay with that

I like it!

the first pic literally does not occur in a song of ice and fire
plus you should make a more related comparison, like how the portrayal of women differs, there isn't really much of a point being made there

>melanoid

Jason Momoa is half White/half Polynesian, how is that black

She's taken refuge overseas. It makes perfect sense for her to be married off to a foreigner

> no Daemon Blackfyre king

Biggest mistake GRRM made was not having the Blackfyres sit the throne .

I suppose A song of Ice and Fire isn't all battles, but i feel Game of Thrones is perfectly represented.