The Walking Dead Storytime Part 14

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Khary-Payton-Walking-Dead.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HYPE

Fuck yeah

I dont get why none of them are just having a laugh, like, fuck's sake, you're ontop of the world, enjoy it

>I don't get why none of them are just having a laugh
Agreed

Jesus is so based.

Here he is.

TRIPS CONFIRM GLORIOUS SATAN KING EZEKIEL IS HERE

He also being played by cyborg voice actor cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Khary-Payton-Walking-Dead.jpg

c'mon rick! just trust hicks from aliens!

So who have we worked out is dying in #163? I've already got at least two copies ordered along with my standard one I'm picking up when I go get my monthly pulls. I think it could be Negan, timing seems right, everyone expects it to be Rick which I don't think will happen unless Kirkman really wants to make the No Way Out parallels with Rick dying and one of Magna's group being wounded by him accidentally.

>So who have we worked out is dying in #163? I
I hope is not negan or Andrea.

Or jesus

Negan has no story left and doesn't have anything to do now. I consider him burying Lucile to be his entire story wrapped up, I think he'll die taking out Beta in a fist fight or if he goes back out with the Militia to thin the herd, uses himself as a distraction so they can get back and warn the others what is happening while screaming "fuck" as many times while Walkers rip his guts out.

>>Negan has no story left and doesn't have anything to do now.

Your right is better to go out with a bang instead of being dragged on.

>that smile
protect
at all costs

>protect
>at all costs
This

This might be an insane theory but what if Brian Blake is Beta? He might not want people to see his face because that's where the Walkers chewed it at the prison and he wears the mask to cover it up. The height is really the only thing which makes this theory not work.