Is he the biggest pleb filter ever?

What is some essential Cagekino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1JyukEGjb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Rock

Moonstruck, Valley Girl, Birdy, Bad Lieutenant, Wild At Heart, too fucking many to list.

I watched some Chinese production starring Cage and Hayden Christensen and it was one of the worst pieces of shit ever. It was funny how bad it was though.

Leaving Las Vegas, if only for putting the idea of dying-while-being-rode-by-a-hooker in my mind.

Knowing is nr 1 Cage kino

This right here

Lord of War

Snake Eyes all day

Next is the Citizen Cane of Philip K Dick adaptations.

8mm is pure pleb filter.

>RED ROCK WEST
>JOE
>THE ROCK
>CON AIR
>FACE/OFF
>MATCHSTICK MEN
>LEAVING LAS VEGAS
>WILD AT HEART
>THE WICKER MAN
>BAD LIEUTENANT
>VAMPIRE'S KISS

Film plebs and betas will never understand

a while ago I decided to go on a Cage marathon. Watched The Weather Man, loved it. Adaptation, neat. Then Vampire's Kiss came on and I decided not to go through with the marathon after all. It's brilliant, really, but I just couldn't.

>pic related

He attended a little film festival about him at Alamo draft house a while back. He did a live reading of the tell tale heart, stayed and watched the movies with everyone, then did q&a after. He honestly seems like a really cool guy and was happy even to talk about some of his "bad" movies.

I really do think Cage is an amazing actor. Most people seem to hate him but his manic energy really plays into a lot of roles.

Why is his son so edgy?

because he's born knowing he won't surpass his father's accomplishments

Drive Angry. In 3D.

Even then Cage was the best thing in the whole shit movie, as usual. A great actor who is constantly surrounded by terrible scripts, often shit directors, and always godawful actors playing everyone else.

8mm

USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage is absolute cagekino. Bringing Out the Dead is probably his best movie next to Wild at Heart.

Honestly I've never seen a single Cagekino I disliked, he's also the only one who can turn capeshit into Capekino.

Telll nic cage stories
>I opened my eyes and there was a naked man wearing my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed,” he added. “I know it sounds funny … but it was horrifying
>Cage added that he used “verbal judo” to talk the man out of the house

As someone with OCD, I think Nic Cage's performance in Matchstick Men is the best acted depiction of it I've ever seen even though it ended up not being OCD but actually some sort of guilt-induced bullshit, but whatever.

I'm sure all of you have seen this by now, but for the poor few who haven't
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1JyukEGjb0

I knew the story and always laugh at how looney it sounds. But i'll be damned hearing him explain it, the is so great he makes it sound completely rational and interesting.