Should You Watch My Knight and Me

I'm curious as to know what everyone thinks of My Knight and Me.I haven't seen any reviews besides some faggot who doesn't know how to make a video do one until now. Is it just flying under the radar or what? youtube.com/watch?v=8iwz6SUVPW8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygX_Q3GMD_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

It has a cute shota. That's about it

It's annoying as all hell.

It looks canadian. Which is a negative.

It was done by a french studio TeamTo, and everything they've done is shit

I can't follow the stories for shit, but the witch and the teacher are really cute and I wish there was more art of them. The designs of all the characters are actually pretty nice (except the gurl power princess), like I've never seen a character that looks like the witch until this toon.

I doubt there's enough fan presence to do fan art of any of them

BUMP

Why the fuck is noone mentioning 850 meters? Jesus fuck I hate all of you. The smartphone plotpoint is in the original animation. And it would have been better having no kid characters and just having the knight fail at his "QUESTS FOR FAME AND FORTUNE!" in hilarious ways.

It's quirky and fun but it's nothing to write home about.

Yet it's French. Granted, it's made by the fine studio that gave us this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygX_Q3GMD_E

Yep, it's good background noise but nothing to get excited over. It's one of those shows that five years from now people will say "Oh yeah, I remember that show" and then go on with their day.

Boring and generic.

I get it, yes the girl is cute. No nobody will draw rule 34 for you probably.

I guess if it's on in the background it's not offensive enough to change the channel but I can't see anyone going out of their way to watch it

I wish they kept the french voice in the short film, it was fucking great

I happen to see it randomly yesterday on mute while I was doing homework. Doesn't look bad but I'm guessing it's about as good as the DC Lego specials CN has been broadcasting.

This.

Compared to the shit CN usually license from Canada and France, it's not bad.

Almost Naked Animals > My Knight and Me

>Nobody cares enough to make art of her
That's a damn shame

850 Meters is also trash

I care, but I have no idea how to draw her
at least I still have Lady Fontaine and her fucking stupid single strand of hair

It's okay.

That's one more than I thought would be, and I'm okay with that.
And she's pretty good too

WE NEED MORE FAN ART