APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/martin-scorsese-rotten-tomatoes-box-office-obsession-why-mother-was-misjudged-guest-column-1047286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Rotten Tomatoes..
>Plebs having a say.

Oh wow. You mean a capeshit movie got a rating above 80% on rotten heebmatoes. WOAH! I don't think that's ever happened before, that's fucking crazy my dude. That must mean it's really good and not a cut copy quip filled infantilisation fest for the numale generation. God damn I love that those children's picture books I read as a teen are now coming out twice, thrice, a dozen times a year, it's really cool and a trend that I think has improved and rejuvenated the film industry.

RT was a mistake.

What does /ourguy/ think?

Fuck your capeshit trash you fucking stupid bitch.

>RT
Ban all shills

>shills
if there were RT shills, wouldn't they do more for WB/DC films due to who owns them?

>they said, before going to the DC thread to post Wonder Woman RT scores and laugh at marvel movies

Just watched the movie. It's stylish and colorful but the story is a mess. Some spoilers:

Hela is Odin's first born.

Warriors Three all get killed by Hela.

Hulk was in Sakaar after the events in AoU when he buggers out in a quinjet. Apparently, Banner was in Hulk mode for two years. He returned back to Hulk after watching a message from Black Widow in the quinjet.

Thor gets blinded in one eye by Hela. Yes, this conflicts with the Infinity War leaked trailer.

DELET

You know it's shit if the reviewers liked it.

So much FUN! Can't wait!

I agree, people who hate on Marvel are more than likely DC fanboys. Because when it comes to trash it's important to pick sides. I see the workers at the dump do the same thing when delegating their work load. Personally it's tricky to say the least. Homogenized, safe, cgi fests with a increasing roster of actors you once respected, with plot points you can see coming a mile away or colour graded wank fests that are so deep you'll stay up all night wondering just how you're going to kill yourself the next day in the staff toilets when the conversation inevitably switches to spandex wearing muscle men in the breakroom. Is it the plastic bag and noose, or is it just a bunch of pills from the medical cabinet. Haha, I guess I know how those dump workers feel, it's really a funny kind of feel.

Reminder marvelfags are against Scorsese
hollywoodreporter.com/news/martin-scorsese-rotten-tomatoes-box-office-obsession-why-mother-was-misjudged-guest-column-1047286
>The brutal judgmentalism that has made opening-weekend grosses into a bloodthirsty spectator sport seems to have encouraged an even more brutal approach to film reviewing. I'm talking about market research firms like Cinemascore, which started in the late '70s, and online "aggregators" like Rotten Tomatoes, which have absolutely nothing to do with real film criticism.

Their movies are so bad they can't even pay for good reviews.

RT doesn't have reviewers, they just aggregate shill reviews from other websites

Worst Taika

Does thor win the final batlle against her or is he still a nerfed cunt?

>rt

Why are you people overrating this guy so much?
The Hunt of the wilder people was such a tired unoriginal movie, maybe I laughed once at that conspiracy theorist hatch scene

leftists love sucking his dick because he's "native something" or some shit
but they got tricked again because he's a jew

Name 1 (ONE) good film Scorcese made in the last 20 years

The Departed

>Thor gets blinded in one eye by Hela. Yes, this conflicts with the Infinity War leaked trailer.
Edits for the final cut always happen, user. Did you even watch the Thor trailers? Thor had two working eyes when he got supercharged in the trailer.

Thor can't beat Hela even after he got powered up. Loki resurrected Surtur to fight Hela.

Silence came out last year Marlel

all his films are a minimum of good. nice try marvel paki

>average rating 7.9

>movie still not released
>only shill reviews allowed so far
>already below wonder woman in metascore
Hmmm...

>already below wonder woman in metascore
Oh well, below WW, above literally every other DCEU movie.

>movies are just supposed to be fun
>it's like you're dead for 2 hours, except you're eating popcorn

I'm a Marvel fan. Disney fucking neutered these characters and if you can't see it, you're a blind, cucked, fanboy motherfucker.

America will be the death of cinema

Gangs of New York
The Departed
Hugo
The Wolf of Wall Street
Silence

10/10 post

>98% RT
so like 60% real score?

I laughed fifteen or so times watching this.
>Thor takes Hulk's medicine ball
>hurls it at the windows so he can make a statement to the Valkyrie before he escapes to the jet
>ball cracks window, bounces back and knocks Thor down
Best laugh I had in a while

>this post

>Exciting, funny, and above all fun
literally the average pleb stating their opinion.

>funny and above all fun
Jesus christ

i wish you faggots would boycott this shit as a way of protesting against people not seeing blade runner 2049

how does fun equal dead?
movies are suppose to be fun, its entertainment
if you want art films dont watch mainstream stuff

>How does McDonalds food being unhealthy equals that its bad? It's just supposed to taste good.

Films should strive to be more than just mindless entertainment for 2 hours.
Marvel films are not even that entertaining. it's just that they are all the same and passable, so you know what you're getting. Just like eating at McDonalds.

>i blove color yaaayy i lovbe acvtion so funya nd i like superharoes llol!!!!! MARVLE LV,ARLVELMARVELEMARVEL
I wish I could murder every single one of you.

why don't you go watch and talk about those movies instead, then?

I’m not paying money to watch an even quipier GotG

>comparing movies to fast food
absolutely retarded argument and you should just stop posting

To anyone that's watched it, does Surtur at least do anything cool after he gets his power back? I hear all her does is blow himself up and take Hela with him. Sounds like a waste tbqh.

Yeah he destroys Asgard by stabbing his sword into the core and it blows up, probably the saving grace spectacle of the movie

But yeah this movie is like Iron Man 3, a big joke with a lot of misappropriated content and a lot of wasted potential, too many things were in the movie just for gags, kinda sad really, mind you they were funny, but it was all inside joke stuff

It's the best capeshit we are ever going to get in the pg13 bracket.

I think I will make a mistake not to see it in a big screen..
It can't be just the jokes that made it have 60 fresh reviews..

No, he's comparing *Disney* movies to fast food, specifically MCU movies, and he's spot-fuckng-on.

>Exciting
>Funny
>Fun
>Colorful
>New Standard
u wot

are you joking?

If it has a 99% approval rating then Armond will probably hate it.

Was there any hot giantess Hela action? Asking for a friend haha

It sets a new standard for laughs and self-deprecation. Now every future cape movie will bend over backwards to shit on itself and the concept of superheroes for extra dollarydoos.

Just saw it.

Pretty forgettable and exactly like all the other Marvel films with except with maybe worse cgi. Theatre was laughing at the 'humour' that's constant throughout the movie (this post is an example of it ), and you had heaps of characters using Kiwi slang and accents.

>Sup Forums will hate it purely on the fact that it is praised