Buy a Mercedes™ today!

>capeshit
>any sort of integrity at all

they know their target market.
>Marvel advertising virgin volkswagon
>DC advertising the chad merc

>the virgin diesel
>the chad big block

Who is this targeting? What consumer is going to buy a mercedes because they saw it in a JL promo?

BUY A MERCEDES

Fucking despicable, can't say it makes me drop DC's schlock since i never bothered myself with it.

niggers and arabs with money

>Chad Merc
>Virgin action figure

At least DC and Marvel know their key demographic

Who is this targeting? What consumer is going to buy a Harley because they saw it in a CW promo?

Why would you drive that car in that part of town?

Why are they walking away from an open cargo door into the, I assume, flying plane?

Also, that Mercedes should be secured.
No amount of handbrake will help during some heavy turbulence.

Motorcycles are such a reddit vehicle.

Harley is much more part of the midlife-crisis demographic than Mercedes.

>Reddit vehicle
This is bordering on 'Reddit weather'

Wow Black Widow I could never have found out Zemos master plan without my Vivo 8 smartphone with 5.5" Full Hd display, 4g Lte, 64gb storage + 4gb Ram
I have heard you can get it from Best Buy with a 10% discount if you purchase in-store this weekend *winks at camera*

Because he's rich enough to buy another one, and he's fucking Batman.

what the fuck is that OS interface? Jesus Christ...

t. applefag

The cyber punk OS meme is one of the biggest action flick memes

mos was pretty lowbrow in its product placement,

????

My question is: how can someone who is enough of a dumb brainlet to watch capeshit afford a Mercedes?

niggers buy an old tahoe and put 24s on it

>merc
>ram 1500
>hellcat charger

how much money do you think this scene alone earned in product placement?

They actually build that car though, they however had to make it taller for Ben to fit.

despite trips this is absurd

reddits vehicle of choice is public transportation

its actually the brainlet that would buy a mercedes

100% serious
they devalue so badly you'd be a moron or someone with a complex to ever buy a brand new one

>So whats your pitch mister?
>"Alright, people like DC right? One just recently won an oscar. Batman, Waterman, etc, well why don't we put your car in front of them?"
>Dont they cost millions?
>"Oh we'll just photoshop the car in post."

this is such a weird ad.

the mercedes just looks photoshopped in there. there's no relation between the car and the characters. In fact, it looks like every single element of this picture was added individually.

I can't even fault the producers. These companies approach you with a shit load of cash, offering for a quick tie in. Hell, the pic in OP looks like it took 30 seconds in Photoshop to make.

That being said, capeshit has artistic merit. Who cares if they sell out, since it's already a cash grab

Ben drives like an asshole.

I worked at Mercedes for several years. Their cars are made out of literal garbage. Just like Snyder films. Pure pottery.

It's such a weird, awkward image. It's like the Ted Cruz of car ads.

If it doesn't have the character speaking to the audience like a Mike Myers movie I don't give a shit. You're concern trolling.

I don't think any mainstream film's main target market are the type that buys Mercedes.

>Waterman

>EYY COUSIN YOU WANT GO BOWLING?

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

Rich people watch movies too. Dan Bilzerian will buy a Mercedes after this.

>Waterman says BUY A MERCEDES!

Is this KINO?

TO THAT

Times change user.

>tfw your people get killed by nazis then you start copying them a few decades years later

>Mercedes

Well you tell me: would you rather have an original, non-cookie-cutter focus-test homogenized, utterly safe, predictable unoriginal rehash of a time-tested, utterly bland formulaic assembly-line product, or a creative, thought-provoking, polarizing work of art offsetting an anticipated risk of box office revenue wirh product placement?

Also, why don't you go back and eatch Iron Man? It's a great movie, but it's also a fantastic Audi commercial.

don't be retarded