KILL YOUR FUCKING DOG BILL

>KILL YOUR FUCKING DOG BILL

How do we save him? Is it too late?

He's doing it so that he can become a god tier comedian after they divorce.

Bill's a cuck

not nia you spastic

PUT THE GUN IN THE FUCKING DOGS MOUTH BILL!

why did bill marry this

no shes just taking pictures in the same club much better meanwhile bill's at home with the kid

Jesus christ she isn't even pretty. Bill what are you doing buddy ditch that chick and just do loneliness jokes you'll be more respected.

GRAB THE STEEL BUSTA

Look at his eyes. He's already dead.

>more respected.
by who?

GRIP THIS PIECE FOOL

True. Didn't see that. He has seen horrible things.

Everyone.

Did he throw the dog away the same night he threw the drums away?

id literally look at this and rationalise and say my wife cant be that much of a whore and shes just having fun like other girls

but the hate would consume me and then i wouldnt trust her to go out anymore and itd drive me nuts

id break up to get my sanity and calm back

whats that expression? it doesnt matter if youre cheating or not, you just dont put yourself in the situation where it looks improper. something like that.

How can someone you love make you kill something you love?
I don't consider that love at all

Who's that irish prick with the nigger tranny?

>Everyone
not an actual answer. nobody else cares except a few people here

He sealed the dog in the drums and threw them off a bridge.

Got it

It's El Cucko Supreme with the lovely Nia

First picture of the kid had been released

Such a shame. Burr on Uninformed sounded pretty miserable, and then he got a winning streak with Why Do I Do This and You People Are All The Same. On the MMPCs from this time you can hear how happy he is, playing the drums and working on his truck. The only thing I ever really heard him complain about was his house in LA needing a bunch of work.

Now it's just sad. He seems the happiest when he is anywhere except his house.

How can someone who loves you make you kill something you love?

Much better

That's every dad ever during the first couple of years of their first child's birth. Nobody ever tells you what it's really like until it's too late.

The incoming divorce will either kill him or make him great again

It's a dog you fucking faggots you get rid of it for your kid and you move on, they literally only like you cause you feed them.

Fuck she's ugly, holy shit.

I stopped giving a fuck about Bill Burr when I heard him have a fucking breakdown about foreskin. Some bitch wrote him asking for advice about her boyfriend wanting to restore his foreskin and Bill just flipped out saying "they're fucking gross!" "disgusting!" etc.

I have zero respect for this cunt, I'm glad his dog is dead and him being with a sheboon is poetic justice.

I prefer this one

Every time

>Some bitch wrote him asking for advice about her boyfriend wanting to restore his foreskin and Bill just flipped out saying "they're fucking gross!" "disgusting!" etc.
Man what a cuck.

Someone post the pasta

She's so fucking ugly, he could've easily gotten an Instagram black cutie but whatever fuck him

abortion thread?