/ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64XWghZrsoE
youtu.be/FUqDHW0jmkw
youtube.com/watch?v=r80kSTVoPUY
youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking hilarious

lol i didn't know this was the asian girl this story was about.

>be poor
>expect not to be shitted on by a comedian
She should've dressed for the occasion instead of looking like some homeless shelter reject

Sounds like a copypasta t b h.

(((yourguy)))

WHITEU PIGGU

>comedian making a joke
Stop the fucking presses

Loved his excuse. "I was making fun of a redneck by being racist"

Do you generalise people a lot, David Cross?

Have you ever seen David Cross' stand-up? It's the most fedora fucking shit imaginable, he's actually the strawman atheist who shit talks Christians but unironically defends Islam because the people who believe it are brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=64XWghZrsoE

>See, that's what happens you buy sweatshop clothing. You fucking chinks can't do anything right.

a bit harsh, David.

>Soon enough the pasta about Keanu and kids drowning will be proven to be true.

Mememagic can't be stopped.

>woman creates a shitstorm over a joke

Imagine my shock.

>How did you survive it?, at least your pants are damaged i guess . 2 nukes weren't enough.
Whoa! didn't know Raimi moonlighted as a ghost-writer for comedians.

Why didn't she just reply with something like this? youtu.be/FUqDHW0jmkw
Or make fun of his disgusting teeth... or something. Either stand up for yourself or quit whining

Paul?

It's a joke, not Weinsein's penis. You don't have to take it so hard.

David Cross looks kinda nonce-y, I wonder if this will lead to Hollywood deciding to let out his sexual skeletons in the closet next.

>dedicate entire career to making jokes about being an awkward asian
>someone else carries on the joke
>WTF IM BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ITS LIKE THE INTERNMENT CAMPS ALL OVER AGAIN

It's the Amy Schumer School of Comedy

What have other comedians said about this? Is Cross now black-listed for a throw-away lame joke told to someone with no sense of humour?

Nope.

His wife recently claimed James Woods was a rapist on twitter.

Her evidence?

Once, when leaving a club with a friend, she began a conversation with James Woods. He asked her if she wanted to come and party with him in Las Vegas. She said no. He politely said it was nice to meet her and left.

She said her husband is NOT a racist - but she LISTENED AND BELIEVED to Charlene.

>neogaf
How to spot a Sup Forums sheep

Not him, but your /neogaf/ is showing and it's painful.

The complete quote:
>when I tried to mumble a reply he sharply cut me off saying "what happened, cats got your tongue? Is that why you had to eat all of them? Don't look at me like you don't know what's going on; I'm calling you fat, chinky"

Wow he really went to town

Fun fact: Sup Forums is a board on Sup Forums.

NeoGaf is a forum for pedophiles and rapists. Nice to meet you, newfriend.

Forgetting the fact that she was SIXTEEN and he said "EVEN BETTER" when he found out you pedo-apologising freak i bet you watch the films of woody allen and roman rape-anski

>I was poor
What is considered 'poor' for the average American nu-person?

>David Cross looks kinda nonce-y

He's trying to look like his one of his heroes.

That's some funny shit. The fact that she couldn't (can't) handle heckling proves just what caliber of comedian she is.

Having no debt.

Did anyone else try to watch W/ Bob and David?

Made it most of the way through the first episode before I couldn't stomach it any longer.

The Jew fears the samurai.

wtf is that the dude who started Stormfront?

Carlos Marx was a member of NAMBLA? Kek

First two seasons are pretty cringe save for a handful of class sketches.
3 & 4 are much better.

I got surprise punched in the stomach for making fun of Islam the same way. He waited against the doorway on the other side of the wall. I didn't think my friend would get triggered. He was a faggot atheist that embarrassingly rotated through 3 religions just to be an edgy teen. I thought he was just joking with saying he's Muslim now. Probably just wanted an excuse to hurt somebody.

Yeah she totally fucked Woods but doesn't want to reveal to reveal how much of a cuck her husband is.

Yeah, I watched it because someone told me how lolamazing Mr. Show was and that it was like a spiritual sequel, and it was absolute garbage. Is the original Mr. Show worth my time at all?

This happened in 2007. She was probably writing some shit draft of Paper Heart on a brand new MacBook Pro and going home to an apartment that cost >$2000/month

Also worth mentioning that she went to UC Riverside which is roughly $30,000 per year

Get the fuck out neogaf.
You are totally new to this board.

There needs to be a name for this physiognomy.

youtube.com/watch?v=r80kSTVoPUY

You mean like "Jew?"

Guys, I was just pretending to be racist.

Haven't seen it since it came out, but it was OK at best. It was like a bad American Monte Python adaptation. I have no idea why it became a (minor) cult show.

Hmmmm what about The Jew ?

literally who is david cross?

the modern definition of poor is so fucking loose anymore because of shit like
>muh cup noodles
>muh student debt
>muh non-free health care
>muh mental health everybody and their fucking mother is depressed these days but not really depressed just sad about being sad
some dumb bitch i know recently started a patreon because she's a """"""""""""""""starving artist"""""""" and """""""""poor""""""""" which is funny to me, as i see homeless on my commute everyday and i don't think any of them could start a patreon if they wanted to or even knew what the fuck that is let alone a roof over their head to be comfy while they beg for money from strangers

Sounded like he was just being a dick because she's a shitty comedian. Remember her outside of any shitty Apatow ventures? Me either

>Sixteen

>Pedo

Da fuq? I can literally marry a 16 year old. What ass backwards religious freak show do you come from?

BASED

There are different flavors of jew. I mean the dwarf type with the glasses with the inclination of being edgy and provocative. Too many of those.

>fact

>“My friend Billy and I were at the Roxy on Sunset Boulevard seeing a band we loved. We decided to go to Mel’s diner on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood to get burgers after,” Tamblyn wrote. “Upon leaving the restaurant we were stopped by you and your friend, who both seemed very nice. At one point you suggested we should all go to Las Vegas together. ‘It’s such a great place, have you ever been?’ You tried to make it sound innocent. This is something predatory men like to do, I’ve noticed.”

Wow. Much predatory.

there's the rat jew and the bear jew

It's a really terrible joke though, even racists can probably agree.

I want to know what it is.

Because that's precisely what Sam Hyde is turning into.

i laughed because he plays like he wouldn't but you know he did and now he's bending over backwards to play like he's better than that before they eat him alive and that shit is funny to me

youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA

Racist here.

It's not even a joke and it's not even an insult.

>SIXTEEN
I was balls deep in legal 15 year old pusy a few hours ago. Stay mad burgers.

deets?

shit, you're right

>Weinsein's penis
>You don't have to take it so hard

kek

I have literally ever been to neogaf. The reason I know he's a Sup Forumsfag is because recently there was some kind of drama or meme regarding neogaf that Sup Forums is obsessed with. Search Neogaf in the fucking archive and you'll see. No one was talking about this shit just a few months ago and now it's everywhere. Same thing with"ChapoTrapHouse" whatever the fuck that is

Yeah I feel you man. I've been "student poor" where I had no money in the bank, sleeping on a mattress on the floor in some shitbox roach-infested apartment in a bad part of town. And working max hours at some crap job just to sustain what little I had.

But also I had a decent computer, high-speed internet, reliable shelter with full working utilities, and was never in serious danger of not having enough to eat. So I wasn't ready to walk around talking about how I was "poor" or "struggling" or any bullshit like that.

Then again I don't expect some comedy bitch who was born in LA and spent over $100,000 on a social sciences degree to have any sort of perspective on what it actually means to be poor. Also, I doubt she was ever even "student poor" at any point.

Get the fuck out of here faggot and don't come back

Woody Allen married his daughter and makes terrible films about being a pretentious child rapist, people keep seeing them.

Roman Polanski makes Chinatown, Rosemary's Baby, Repulsion, The Tenant, Tess, Macbeth, all fine films, he's run out of the country. How is Frantic? I haven't seen it.

>comedian says something mean to you
he was probably coked out his mind

who cares

lel. This is pathetic.

>Sup Forums is obsessed with

Sup Forums. Sup Forums is obsessed with it. Because you faggots explicitly stated you were coming here.

>Same thing with "ChapoTrapHouse"

Jesus, you're so bad at this.

>No one was talking about this a few months ago

Gee...isn't that WEIRD?

Roman Rape-anski has raped five underage girls 10-16. minimum. Since they say 80% of rapes are unreported it is fair to say he has raped 20 underage girls.

that picture makes david cross look like an older, more fuckable charlyne yi

he's a good filmmaker

>How is Frantic?
Underrated.

Again, David Cross probably badgered his wife into writing that "open letter" to James Woods, since he did it a decade ago calling out Larry The Cable Guy as a racist with disastrous results. What happened it all it did was make David Cross look extremely bad as everyone rushed to defend Larry on a professional and personal level, because not once in his stand-up has he made a racist joke.

Many other people call David Cross the most bitter,insufferable, and entitled comedian in Hollywood.

Has Seinfield said anything? I know he hates the PC crap and stopped performing for college students especially.

and an even better LITTLE GIRL RAPIST AND DRUGGER!

the truth is probably that she bought some thrift store crap clothes thinking she would look indie/hipster and be alt.cool. but instead looked homeless and comedians gonna comedy.

BULLSHIT I call bullshit on that she was "poor" and that is why her pants were tattered.

Even poor people can get a nice pair of anything for a couple of quarters at a thriftstore.

No this lying bitch was wearing her pants tattered because she was a hipster with her parents paying her rent money.

because she's not a funny comedian

I'd rather have a hundred David Crosses in the world than another Larry the Cable guy. David may be an asshole but at least he's got something that resembles integrity

>Kung Fu Panda
>integrity

>Asian American

>Poor

Who does she think will actually believe this?

What a fucking cry baby. The only reason to mention this is for attention. No one hangs onto this shit for ten years.

why is she making fun of Cross' ability to speak Chinese?

>everybody is getting raped
>"david cross said something mean to me!"
lmao

>Cross

>Integrity

But he doesn't. He's a hypcrotie, a sell out whore and a scumbag and a liar.

I'd still take him over Larry The Cable Guy because David is actually reasonably talented and funny, while Larry The Cable Guy is unwatchable.

it's a good cartoon

his standup has some kind of integrity compared to Larry's which is just blantantly an educated man pandering to the stupid

He was probably on Fucking drugs. Jeez get over yourself yi

Roastie wife slanders James Woods. This happens. Heeboboros stikes again.

It's very, very trendy to pretend to be a lot poorer than you are among students at the moment. Girls I know who live in central London flats who've never worked a day in their lives claim to come from "a working class background" because their dads worked in factories for a couple years before they went into finance.

lmao he literally raped her

Φυγε

How can you not know? Stop pretending

she's fucking terrible and never should have been famous.

I'm proud of David for attacking her like that.