How powerful is Magik?

Can she bend reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

kusorari.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought she'd be more popular

Anyway she should fight like Dante or Bayonetta

>How powerful is Magik?
Not all the strong offensively, before strange she relied on demons and her sword use to only put people to sleep. She's got some spells the disc can be helpful, but she is still made of glass so she can be killed easily if you can get to her. Darkchild has ambiguous powers and is pretty strong.

>Can she bend reality?
Nope, she can do some magic. I think she can bend reality while going full hell lord in Limbo but those powers are beyond inconsistent. Some times hell lords or omnipotent in their dimesion other times specifically against heroes they are weak as shit very easily beaten.

Sorry user the X-men are popular as a group but the only the snikt family can find solo success. Magik needs to leave the group and spread her character beyond "muh brother", "muh muggas".

>they took away Magik's bootyshorts

marvel is beyond saving, isn't it?

>fight Dante
Cool, Capcom and Marvel are together again for that fighting game, could have Magik vs Dante--
>won't have muties or Fant4stic
Goddammit

But is she strong enough to defeat the cock ??

shes not a lesbian

what do you guys think of Anya Taylor Joy being possibly cast as her in the New Mutants movie?

Wasn't she a lesbian in an alternate reality with Kitty, or was that a dream I had?

What does it even mean defeating the cock?

not sexy enough

we need to be convinced

She was one of the better parts of the VVitch.

>How powerful is Magik?
She's a *literal* Hell Lord.

>Can she bend reality?
Depends: Limbo is her's to command; Earth not so much.

She's straightening not bending there.

I wish they werent brother and sister

Illyana is my waifu, all of you others back off.

The only good thing Bendis did was bring back Magik's popularity.

That's the worst thing he did. Now I have to deal with casuals like

But they're eeeevil. They can do glorious incest

>we'll never get a Magik ongoing
All I want to do is write a comic about her and the other infernal rulers plotting to war against Heaven (the Angela) version and Illyana opposing them. Fuck mutie problems, let's deal with some mystical and celestial shit with the ruler of Limbo

Why hasn't this been done yet? You can easily write tons of great stories about her Limbo shenanigans and they would be 10x more interesting then Iceman's boy trouble or Jean's muh phoenix.

Marvel isn't interested in writing good stories

Don't worry. She's going back to limbo (no pun intended) after IvX.

Because no one gives a shit about Illyana or writing anything off planet earth that can't just be labeled as Space. I'd love to write a short bit for Illyana dealing with more fantastic, DnD inspired stories. He'll in my ill-fated Tangled Web of Venom script Illyana plays a small role in getting the party into Hell, and getting Flash back out while destroying Mephestio's Hell Brand Mark.

I'd also like it if the other infernal lords refer to her as the realm she controls l, rather than calling her Illyana or Magik they just called her Limbo.

Because her mini sold like shit and nobody cares about X-solos. Marvel doesn't like having stories off of 616 earth, which is why half the cosmic scene keeps coming back for stupid reasons. None of the writers care about Magik, she is only around now because Bendis wanted her. Maybe now that she isn't tied into any X-team she might show up in US.avengers with the rest of the new mutants.

Are you talking about her very first solo? Because that was when nobody knew who she was, she was just Colossus's baby sister and not a hero. Of course no one wanted to buy a comic about her.

>US.avengers

Fuck that shit, death to avengers

This
They are the perfect ship

This

She can timetravel with her discs.
Having timetravelled, she can mess with the timelines.
So, yes, she can, in a way, bend reality.

So, any chance that she will be in any of the upcoming X-Books? She's the only reason I've been reading Extraordinary.

Not only does the 'cest make things tastier with it's scandalous goodness, but if she wasn't his little sister "Snowflake" there's no way in Hell (or Limbo) Mr. Moral Hypocrisy would touch a girl that morally compromised with a ten foot metal pole.
And it has to be the story of the evil little sister tempting the good older brother, anything else seems too rapey. Can you imagine how wrong it would be if Big Powerful Peter was the more aggressive one?
The whole relationship is set up for this sort of thing happening in the most acceptable light possible.
And even then it's not as if they'll ever come right out and say that they've made the McCoy with two backs, this is still a comicbook sold to kids.
The best shippers could ever hope for is something subtle like a "wink-wink" in the characterizations with how they relate to each other.

>the McCoy with two backs
Kek

>She's straightening not bending there.
We are trying to talk about reality not your dick, user.

it has been suggested that she and Dani may appear in Generation X as teachers

Anytime somebody needs to be teleported long distances in a single bound, and don't have Pixie ... or a Bamf ... or Forge's homemade girl A.I. sentinel ... will call upon the Magikbus.

Is there a Magik reading guide?

Two, actually.

I'll slay goats to honor you tonight

She's clothed here in case anyone is confused

Whoops meant that comment for this pic

how many of the X-girls has Magik seduced?

They should fug

I hate this bitch. Her entire origin sounds like something a teenage japanese boy wrote.

The only time I approve of her is when she's working with Rightclops

>something a teenage japanese boy wrote
That's just Claremont checking another fetish off of his fetish list

Oh...you know, the usual.

Same as any old mutant demon not-souled girl I suppose

I think you've got the angle wrong. Most of that EXXXTREME dark stuff is meant to be a dramatic cool burden for the protagonist in the Japenese works.

For Illyana it was a hellish nightmare that murdered her and she never recovered from.

>implying it was bad for her
>she got magic powers and became a ruler of an alternate dimension because of it

She died. That thing isn't her, mate.

Perfect

Sounds like something a certain someone would say

s-sauce?

kusorari.tumblr.com/archive

Except she's being literally, Illyana's soul isn't in there.

Nah man, I called her way before you did.

Thank you

Magik threads dont last long anymore

I hope this one does.

Bump for more Magik

Thread needs more New Mutants v4 and Gillen Uncanny Magik trolling

This please.