As a kid, you used to have black friends in elementary school and watched shows starring black characters. But now...

As a kid, you used to have black friends in elementary school and watched shows starring black characters. But now, as an adult, you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer and watching videos of Moonman mowing down blacks with bullets.

How would your old friends react if you met them again?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who knows i havent seen those kids since we were literally small children, anyone would assume they're nothing like how they were then

what the fuck are you talking about?

I don't have a problem with black people, it's black people that have a problem with me.

Nobody on Sup Forums ever had any friends

theyre already dead from black on black gang violence

RIP shaquino, deltawndre, and kyl

Are you alright user?

I know how you feel. Took my boy Jayronquellius too soon. Drinkin forties with Jesus now brother.

i have a black friend who's as Sup Forums as anyone
his IQ is in the 140s, we talk about virtually anything
he is basically embarrassed of his race but of course so am i

Aww shieet here comes disney with the guilt police act. Better watch disney's movies or mom's gonna freak. Bad bad stormiefags tsk tsk tsk

Fuck off, shareblue.

Theyre characters aka fake

I had no black friends, there were like only 2 in my town, thanl god

No, OP. Haven't you heard SJWs? Black people didn't start getting to be in things until the 2010s.

Shut up whitey

As a kid, you used to have white friends in elementary school and watched shows starring white characters. But now, as an adult, you're going to the likes of BLM and antifa riots and listening to music about mowing down white cops with bullets.

How would your old friends react if you met them again?

i didn't have black friends in school I had black enemies. I didn't go to a white school with a few token blacks I went to a 60% black 30% spic 10% white school and every day was kill whitey day

The first black kid invited to my house attempted to steal my Nintendo games by sliding them into his coat, I immediately noticed they were missing from their sleeves and went and got my dad's bat.
He denied everything even after I showed the empty sleeves until I started advancing, he threw the games and ran out of my house.

I don't have anything against black people I just find it amusing the first time anyone ever attempted to steal from me it was a black person.

I'm actually Hispanic

I didn't have black friends in elementary school. Literally every black kid I met in elementary school was mean to me. I once told my mother that I hated black people when I was a kid because of this, and she scolded me, but she couldn't give me a good reason for why what I said was wrong except that it was "mean."

and the funny thing is... so is he

All my black friends are now millionaire sportball players because my highschool was the place all scouts kept coming to. Some could barely even read. Feels bad.

There were no black people in my town. I had never met a nigger until I was 14

not even joking my best mate from elementary dashawn was killed about 6 months ago. we went to different high schools and colleges and lost touch. saw him on the news 6 months ago had been killed. fucking nuts

I don't think I ever had any black friends. I had some hispanic and asian friends, though.

i still talk to my black friend and he says he is embarrassed for being black. hes about to graduate uni as an engineer btw

I never had anything against black people as a race, and I totally bought into all the white guilt stuff they taught us from kindergarten onward, but there was a specific black kid who was annoying as shit in second grade, and I remember one of the teachers pulling me aside and asking if I was racist because I didn't like him. Northern public schools, everyone.

Also wouldn't whatever the god is that sent the wizards down as like angels/emissaries want to diminish or strip his powers when he got corrupted?

Lord of the Rings thread is three pages down, buddy

The only blacks here are actual africans who were shipped in by the diversity brigade. They only hang out with eachother and soak up welfare money so I'd be fine with slaughtering all of them. Ingratiated black populations like in the US absolutely need to be eradicated even more.

>But now, as an adult, you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer and watching videos of Moonman mowing down blacks with bullets.

No, I don't.

Hard to say, my closer black friends as a kid/teen were into racist bantz.

the one black kid that was at my school stole my bike

>black friends as a kid
>implying there was a single black in my school

I had a black friend but my Dad sold him

The only black kid in my year went to jail for stealing and sex crimes in eighth grade.

>leftists are children
Seems about right

They browse it too

>Be in Elementary school
>Be predominantly Asian district, because Hawaii-fag (lol, hi fellow Hawaiians)
>1 (ONE) black kid in my class during 5th grade
>It's not even like he was some poor nigga from duh streetz or whatever, his family was literally wealthier than mine, and in fact, I'M the one who grew up in a poor neighborhood
>His parents were pretty much a dark-skinned Obama crowd- like lawyers or government officials or something, and they'd always bring in cupcakes and shit during his birthday
>But for some reason, this wild-ass nigga would chimp out for no discernible reason at literally everything
>He didn't do his homework? Chimp out
>Teacher tells him to stop mocking the prematurely born kid? Chimp out
>He was the last to say "it" during "3, 2, 1, not it"? Chimp out
>I remember working on this wood-working project outside my classroom one day and inside, all I hear is "NO, NO MORE, I HATE THIS BULLSHIT", and this little nigga was pushing his desk around the classroom like he was walking past the aisles in the supermarket with his shopping cart
>I literally had no idea why he was so prone to chimpin' out, his parents were so nice and well-behaved, where the fuck was he getting this nignog behavior from?

My mom forced me to go to his birthday party one day, but I really didn't want to, because I knew it was going to be a psychological mind field, but apparently everyone showed up because all our parents agreed it would hurt his feelings if no one showed up. I forget where I'm going with this story because I'm super sleep-deprived, but my point is, this guy had a bunch of chimp genes in his pockets, but his parents were the nicest, most well-behaved folks I have ever met. What the fuck happened with this kid, anons? Was he fucking adopted?

all the blacks ive known were pretty stereotypical

>There's nothing you can do about jews

regression to the mean

Actually black kids are as smart as white kids
Young girls are often smarter than young boys too

This is because niggers and women mature faster. You probably heard about girls maturing faster and remember them being at a similar height as you during some of your school years. They don't tell you that intelligence is the same.

Eventually you surpass them but that's not politically correct.

Forget the cuck guilt trip in the OP, read my Recess story:

archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

idk, one is in state prison, the other one from elementary school i stopped talking too in middle school and also has a rap sheet.

i mean i know good black people but they we werent close at all

I only had one black person in my 12 years in school and they were bullied out after like 3 months.

nigga you clearly have no idea how segregated America is.

I literally did not see a white person in a single one of my classes until I went to college.

Ah, this explains a lot about racists. They've never met a black person and yet they think they know everything about them.

where the fuck are you living dude, in the detroit sewer system? I'm from the American south and my public school classes were almost all evenly mixed between the races. Even when I went to a private school for highschool there was still diversity.

I still have all my black friends actually. We go to shows together, make beats on Ableton, and watch anime. They're really cool and chill guys.

Reading these posts one after the other was so confusing.

I never had any black friends

Small towns in the north. I grew up in northern Wisconsin in a town with a pop of 500. The first black man I saw irl was some tourist from Chicago going up to Door County when I was 17

Fuck off, pedo.

*comits crime*

Grown up adults black and white realize that most black people suck. I'm in the army and this isn't even something people think twice about. Plenty of great black soldiers, but those who are great are great enough to realize that they're anomalies, lol.

Easy
Some people saw this show like this
Randall was a Jew.

No-one of any race (or combination of them) regards themselves as essentially inferior to the screechy white trash shitting up Sup Forums and Sup Forums like dog turds in a poorly maintained public park, OP. That's why these people have to make such an effort recreating their hugbox day after day until eventually they're found skeletonized in front of their computers.

>you used to have black friends
thank God I wasn't born in a nigger-filled shithole like Americans

I actually only knew one black in school and she was pretty much just a regular white girl that I got along with.

That doesn't mean I want to live anywhere near a significant number of blacks.