Injustice 2 thread: Stupid Sexy Batman Edition

Injustice 2 thread: Stupid Sexy Batman Edition

Anyone here get into the beta? If you are, go fuck youreslf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gn_ndiz6jL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please tell me the OP picture isn't what it actually looks like.

there are swappable armors, a few that look less stupid

>swappable armors
What a pointless gimmick

Possible DLC list leak
This just in, possible DLC List Leak
1. Starfire (Blackfire alt costume)
2. Black Manta
3. Spawn
4. Red Hood
5. Katana (Cheshire alt costume)
6. Vixen
7. Constantine
8. Enchantress
9. Sub-Zero
10. Darkseid
Consider bullshit until proven otherwise. But I could see Boon pulling this

It's fucking stupid and the worse part is the armors will have different stats.

swappable armor isn't necessarily a gimmick, it can be a cool way of doing alternate costumes like in SC. The gimmick part is that they are tieing alternate moves to the armor pieces, which if it is anything like MKX's variations, will be very hit or miss.

There's gonna be a Watchmen character in it.

>Cheshire alt costume
I doubt this, and that makes me sad.

ROBIN (Damian Wayne) gameplay trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Gn_ndiz6jL8

honestly I'm surprised. his moveset looks pretty nice.

I'm annoyed it's Damian, but for a Damian character, I think it's quite solid

I don't even care anymore Batman's moveset looks based as fuck in this game

>no source
>completely random muh-Yung Justice alt skin thrown in there

Stop posting this shit

Hey I didn't make it, and I said to consider it bullshit. So stay salty you fuck

>no local play in the beta

FuCKING BOOOOOOOOONNNn

it is called a "online" beta for a reason I guess

But how will I get my compilations of the intros and clash quotes for fucks sake

people skipping them in all the day zero footage so far

if its bullshit then stop posting it christ what the fuck is wrong with you

Where is this """"leak"""" from?

Love the Adam West reference colors

Personally I find having your Robin be specifically Damian is completely pointless if you're going to make him like fucking 20 years old.

If you have to have an older Robin, at least make it kind of ambiguously Robin, with a bo staff.

Oh well, maybe there'll be an alt skin that makes it Tim with a staff instead of a sword.

>Supergirl face improved
>Harley looks good
>Wonder Woman still looks like shit
The pain.

That's just Batman's classic colors, not Adam West.

I think NRS is hesitant to include a literal kid because their games are pretty brutal.

I only want one thing and one thing only, can anyone confirm if there's KaraxBruce thing going on?. user in the last thread got me intrigued and curious

nma thats just that pic they keep using

Of course not you pervert

Why does Aquaman look like Chris Jericho?

Oh that's good

Anyone expect a different model for Powergirl, or have we resigned to the truth that it's just going to be some cleavage?

It's unconfirmed, hence something to talk/speculate about you autist. Validity is still in the air

>no code
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Eh the concept art looked pretty similar. But in actual game model they may make her look slightly older with having maybe a different way of speaking. More low pitched/adult.

I could see the sword being replaced with a bo staff for future reskins.

>reskin sword as bo staff
do you legitimately believe reskins work like this?

that would not work at all lol wtf

aquaman looks like a tubby sack of crap in this game, he looked much better in injustice 1, and now they made superman look like some thin headed geek.

Yes. Watch it again and picture in your mind the sword as a bo staff. It really does work. Robin doesn't hold the sword like a katana with the hilt facing his body. The hilt is almost always facing outwards so if you replace it with a bo staff the length won't be a hindrance.

You could very easily do it, you could even make it slightly longer without changing the hitbox.

How I think the story will play out

>Batman's new leadership takes the form of a similarly authoritarian faction devoted to hunting down villains and former Regime heroes, including sending agents like Harley Quinn out into the world and creating the Brother Eye system to 'protect' the world
>The increasing unrest due to the oversight of heroes, gives opportunity for Gorilla Grodd and his allies The Society
>The Society starts doing acts of good across the planet, inciting greater mistrust of the heroes as they oppose them
>meanwhile Kara arrives from the stars mysteriously, and reignites old conflicts as she struggles between her duty to her cousin and following Batman's story of his fall
>it turns out an outside threat, Brainiac, is the entity supplying The Society with their miraculous world-changing technology
>As Batman and his crew hunt down Regime heroes and villains, the public opinion turns against them completely, including Supergirl being influenced by Regime heroes to nearly betray them
>Brainiac and The Society take the opportunity to kidnap people including Aquaman
>Supergirl is finally convinced by Wonder Woman to release Superman, and she makes him promise to help fight Brainiac
>Batman and Superman temporarily team-up even though Superman still has every intention of gaining unlimited power
>The remaining heroes fight their way past The Society to Braniac's main HQ, where TWIST: Supergirl is Brainiac's agent kidnapped from Kandor and betrays everyone
>everyone fights each other yadda yadda
>anyways, heroes win, Superman takes control of Brainiac's ship and leaves with Kandor to watch over his people, Batman keeps kryptonite stockpiles from Braniac's ship on Earth and vows to use them lethally if Kal ever returned

The ENd

Im really hoping for an arc in the game where "Good" universe Nightwing helps Damian and Bruce reconcile. It's Injustice so they do this by punching of course.

I can't believe someone signed off on that Aquaman model. He looks like James Hetfield from Metallica with down syndrome.

dunno if any "good universe" people will even show up. they've established enough of a universe to do it with just injustice people

Don't think so. They been fighting for five years. Nightwing already forgave Damian. It doesn't change the fact that the two have differences in ideology. Damian is not going to follow Batman's "crossing the line" bullshit.

>Nightwing
is dead. Damian 3 stooged him to death

I know....Nightwing came back as Deadman and forgave Damian. There's nothing he can do to reconcile them.

CUTE!

what if bane died here, batman would have been crossing the line. it makes no sense how bane even survived this, hes still just human.

i like this plain looking girl too

Bane is strong enough to survive that.

Not in the Injustice-verse. Not only is he on Venom/Titan but they gave out Super-pills to everyone so they could fight guys like Superman and Wonder Woman.

>Suicide Squad Harley
Fucking gay

>We want the CW Supergirl audience

Imagine him doing his finisher with a bo staff and tell me that looks okay

The hilt is also pretty long. Mainly because he seems to use it as a sword and a staff at times.

Aquaman uses tridents and spears. Not a big deal user

I mean if he had a naginta or something it'd be fine. Bo staffs don't really slash. That's all.

That looks okay. There's not going to be any major clipping.

CUTE

he didn't use any though and how would batman know if he did. that would easily kill any human ramming a car into their spine like that. its a good thing bane lived or batman would have had to suicide for crossing the line. or maybe he'd just blame it on supes like everything else.

That would be pretty cool actually. They gave Batgirl blades. They should make it a naginata instead.

Who do you think real Superman would agree with here?

It's not going to be slashes obviously.

the phantom zone color for Supergirl is pretty Powergirly

>tfw signed up for beta and haven't received code yet

>Braniac was actually controlling evil Supes the whole time in Injustice 1

if he talked to batman then batman because of course batman would talk it up like he does throughout the whole story. if he saw the situation then himself. you'd have to be an idiot to agree you are a cold blooded murderer for these situations. no court would ever find you guilty for these two situations they are just retarded.

The main Superman fought against Regime Superman. He disagreed with everything Regime Superman did.

Give up.

What audience?

Nope, he's actually controlling Batman in this game.

he had no idea of everything regime superman did, he only had a brief from the biased batman. he even said to batman at the end of the story if lois died he'd have proably done the same. why do you batfags try so hard its pathetic.

Superman was a murderous cunt that wanted more and more power.

Why do you bow down for an alien?

How do we know he's not controlling everybody?

>get paired up with a relatively low-leveled opponent
>he has a mic

Power Girl as an Alt costume would work really fucking well with that face!

There's no redeeming Regime Superman and Regime Wonder Woman. Give up.

But that's what I mean. His Finisher works with a sword but with a staff it would look silly unless it also had a blade. And then it wouldn't be a bo staff.

i just proved that wrong though. you completely skip over those points, skip over the points i just brought up and yell about how hes a murderer just like batman.

You haven't proven shit.

>1. Starfire (Blackfire alt costume)

What's the point if people are gonna complain about her not looking the cartoon version?

>tfw kind of jelly that Lawfag has a beta code but not too jelly because Grodd and Blue Beetle aren't playable yet

I guess you missed the Premier Skin announcement?

No it works just fine. Have you seen Robin in Arkham Knight? Same amount of twirling and spinning as this Robin. You just replace slashing sound with metal bat hitting sound.

Chill out spaz, I was just making predictions about how ham-fisted the plot was going to be.

can't wait to this

>Spawn
Three games have passed, Todd. Netherrealm will never add him to their games

Green Lantern Batman?

This is posted without sauce so is probs bullshit, but it has Manta o I'm okay with it

Superman and Batman will team up to take on Brainiac, Superman will act all high and mighty about Batman having his shit hijacked by Brainiac and... oh, so many drama.

It's a real shame Grodd isn't playable. I guess Atrocitus is playing the part of punching bag villain for now.

I got my first losing streak to Lord Pnut and ForeverKing. Dumbass Batman.

user, what substance might be useful for a Batman fighting Superman?

fairy dust

Duracell batteries?

>Murdered Oliver Queen
>Murdered Billy Batson
>Burned 200 civilians alive
>Ordered Zsasz to murder Alfred
>Countless others he killed in his grasp for power

All because people dared to stand up to the totalitarian dictatorship he imposed upon everyone because he got BTFO by the Joker. Everything he did went completely against everything the REAL Superman stands for. Only a stupid fucking Batfag like you would think anything Emperor Supes did was agreeable in any context.

as expected you move goalposts twice and then just say you are wrong with no good rebuttal i think we are done here.

Obviously fake, not enough guest characters.

I've heard people who've played as him at events say he's really weird and comparatively underpowered. But that was a good 6 months ago so fingers crossed he's not shit-tier in the final game.

What every talk? This is the first time i'm having this discussion.

Yes
Maybe?

>ollie
just showed ollie wasn't murder
>billy
in the last 10 minutes of the game after he snapped from how crazy everyone was, by this point i agree he was evil, but not before
>civilians
never happened
>alfred
justified as a terrorist
>countless others
who started wars or attacked him first

he wasn't even full dictator at first, he went full dictator when people pushed him into it by being retarded and attacking him 24/7. also stop bringing up what real superman thinks or what real batman thinks, they are irrelevant.it's about what you think, and if you use your brain you notice that what superman is doing is justified. the whole story is written to make you hate superman, but for the vast majority of the comic he does nothing wrong at all. you have to agree that self defense and defense of others is illegal, and have to agree that veterans of wars who have seen combat and killed people in war are criminals who should rot in prison which is something no sane person would ever agree to.