Watching kino with big sister

>watching kino with big sister
>sex scene comes on
>"a-user, why don't you have a girlfriend..."
>she starts edging closer to me and puts her arms around me and head on my shoulders

>"too many thots in this world" *push her off sofa*

When did people start using so much black slang?
I'm assuming you are white.
Its the one thing that i agree with cultural appropriation police.

he does it ironically

Thats not something you can express through text

Nerd

My older sister tried to have sex with me during a movie. Declined and we've almost never talked since despite being very close before.

AYO FUCK YALL WHITE BOIS
IMMA BE A.NIGGA NOW MAN LIKE SHIT NIGGA AW COME ON NIGGUH

I wasn't even aware it was black slang. Here in old blighty it's not used by anyone outside the Internet.

>When did people start using so much black slang?
Man, years ago? Remember that Smh,Tbh and Senpai are wordfiltered.
Some people just love to pretend they are from a lower class than they actually are, for some reason.

Hol up whitey, we gon take over, jus me an my boi tyrell could take you all

Lol u all white boi mad lmfao

Are sisters who try to fuck you in any way lovecraftian?

Gay.

Care to tell the story?

>more like nabokovian

I gave my sister head during Ghostbusters

>>I wasn't even aware it was black slang.
Pretty much all hipster/internet slang since 2010 is black slang, it's because blacks got smartphones and people started copying their stupid shit.

Same I just assume was something coined on r9k

The "based" meme was started by rapper Lil B.

Don't leave us hanging man!

>Watch Blade Runner 2049 with twin sister
>Sister gets annoyed any time there's any nudity or sex and calls it misogynistic objectifying trash
>When we leave sister says it was a terrible film
>Says that Ryan Gosling's character was a loser and a pervert and anyone who would fall in love with a hologram is a misogynist idiot who can't handle a real woman

You have to be at least 18 to post on this site.

>me 14, sister 17
>parents out on a date, sister and I watching a movie like we usually do
>sister often curls up next to me or lays on her side in front of me
>we're watching ratatouille(spelling?) of all things
>she giggles during the movie and keeps looking at me to make eye contact, smiling every time
>does this a bunch, I'm confused
>she's leaned up against the other side of the couch with her feet under the shared blanket against mine
>she starts shoving against me with her feet and smiling
>think it's just regular play and shove back with my feet
>end of the movie she brushes her foot against my crotch and keeps it there
>gets up on her knees and leans against me, tugging her shirt down to expose her cleavage while she smiles into my eyes and bites her lip
>grabs onto my shoulders and presses her breasts against my chest while trying to kiss me
>panic, shove her away, run away and spend night at friends house
>end up spending a lot of nights at friends house

gay

This is important, which Ghostbusters?

Wrong!

That you, Sinead McCarthy?

The original. It was cool when her laughing would blend into an orgasm.

Well be a real man and handle her like a real man. Also insult her shitty opinions.

On an unrelated note, I think I saw someone walk past my window in the dark. Just about shit my pants. Nice knowing you guys.

You should talk to her about this, just leaving it at that is probably eating away at her and its a shame to lose a close relationship because of such a thing. Talk it out, establish limits etc.

Did you pump her full of ectoplasm?

Shiiiiiiiitt

It's been five years. That would have been the smart thing for me to do then but it feels so awkward to bring it up now.

RIP user

Nigga you gay.
Do you even love your sister?

Okay, you don't even necessarily have to bring it up, or start hanging out again all the time, just spend some time with her at the next family gathering or whatever. You're bound to interact at some point.

If ectoplasm means my sperm then yes.

Since everyone on Sup Forums has had an incestuous encounter with their sister except for me, anybody have a story about them and a younger sister?

No that's illegal user

I just came into this shit thread to call you a flaming homo

This was the right call.

Those digits are very kafkaesque

Stupid boy

Does younger stepsister count?

Boi....

Only if you elaborate.

Well it's kind of a long story. I was thinking about making a thread on Sup Forums about it one of these days.

Basically, I had a pretty shitty childhood. My mother was a literal prostitute and often strung out on drugs so I had to learn how to cope on my own and deal with her abusive druggie boyfriends/pimps.

When I was 15 she started living with this ultimate mega douche from some shitty biker gang. He had a daughter of his own, she would have been 12 at the time. For the purpose of the story let's call her Amy.

At first I thought things would be the same as before but I turned out to really get along with Amy, even if her dad was a mega cunt. It was nice to have someone to talk to about my life and share interests with. She was a complete qt as well but I tried not to notice, cos you know, technical sister and all that.

Naturally it turned out that biker douche was an abusive asshole. Just like most if the other boyfriends he beat my mother, but he also beat Amy. This made me really angry and I would often try to make him mad to deflect the beatings on to me.

It was after a particularly bad one of these incidents that she first came into my room at night.

To be continued

Should have opened the head of that piece of shit with a bat.

Do go on

This is gayer than actual gay sex.

See
I was 19 and she was 17 so it was legal in my state.

>and bites her lip

Why does everyone always include this in their fake incest stories?