Lost my job last week

>lost my job last week
>moved back into mothers
>drank all last night
>wake up after 5 hours at 9am (i usually sleep 12 if I'm living the neet life)
>heartburn
>no friends
>it's my birthday

What's some kino to watch whilst stuffing my face with pizza and vodka?

How old are you?
Happy birthday, user.

birdman

Happy Birthday, mate.

22. thanks man

might re watch. i remember enjoying it but don't really remember much

I hope you find a new good job and move out soon

22. That's not so bad, stop fapping and drinking, start exercising. Pursue a hobby. Set. Happy Birthday user, be nice to your mother.

22 is not that old, user. You can save yourself. Quit boozing. Set goals. Do you have an education? I don't know your mom, but she'll probably help you the best she can. Make sure that she's actually helping you with pursuing your goals and she's not just supporting your NEETlife. Like the other user said, be nice to her and giver her a hug.

22 is young as shit man. Sort yourself out.

Oh to be 22 again.

There are people out there, who would spend billions $ to be your age again, even in your situation.

Don't squander your youth in this festering pit young man, get a hobby, join some local groups, get fit, lift.

Walked out on my job on Saturday
Got tired of being accused of things, lied to, yelled at, abused
Been eating pizza and drinking ever since
Will go back on the neetbux next week

i know other people have said this but youre fine at 22. go take some bullshit community college classes or something to kill time.

That was almost exactly me 12 years ago. Now I'm married with a decent job/career and got a kid due on Friday. And I'm shitposting from said job because I'm a supervisor now and all I do is sit around and bullshit for 80% of my day. Listen to everyone else and just learn from your mistakes, kid. People have bounced back from worse.

happy birthday, user.

>heartburn

Iktf... Add omperzole to your hangover kit.

Chin up man. Hbd

happy birthday.

idk what to watch anymore.

22 is fucking young man. I know people that are 30 who are visionless trainwrecks but I'm confident will still bullshit their way through life and be successful.

Take things slow. Make a LONG TERM PLAN. You won't become rich over night. Quit drinking and doing drugs first.

Trust me you're a young man and it is well within YOUR POWER to decide your fate.

Happy birthday 8/2

22 and your first vice is alcohol? That's strange, do you get it for free?

Stop drinking Fag. This is your birthday advice.

Happy birthday kid. It can always get better. Give yourself a break, but set yourself some clear goals of improvement. Go step by step.

>look for new job
>work out/run
>keep your mind busy
>dont drink
>dont fap more than 2 times per week
>dont play video games
>get a hobby
>DONT LET YOUR FRUSTRATION OUT ON YOUR MOM

>don't have any fun

what great advice from an older person still wasting his valuable time on Sup Forums.

Youre projecting kid. I spend roughly 3-5 hours per week on Sup Forums after watching films I like and wanna talk about it.

>don't have any fun
Yeah, youre right. My bad. Hey OP, waste your time in an artificial endorphin fueled hedonism, wasting away your youth and your health.

>28
>still living with my mom

Ha...

You have two choices. Either buckle down and get to work or fucking kill yourself my man. It won't get better unless you make it so.
So get busy living or get busy dying. There's only one or the other.

*tips*

>31
>still living with my mom
>brother is 42 and still living with mom too
A-at least I get to feel superior to someone.

You sound underage.

I am 27 years old. You sound more underage than me. Life is long and there are plenty of opportunities to fail and succeed. 22 is literally nothing.

>stop being a faggot or you'll continue to be a faggot
>haha, le fedora meme

Then you certainly failed to comprehend the post you quoted with the shitty meme.

All I saw in your post was a bunch of garbage greeting card platitudes. "Get busy living or get busy dying". Really clever/eyeroll.

If he said that I could have gotten behind it, but he didn't. He chose the greeting card route. He deserves my scorn and so do you.

>I have posted in error but I must continue to post and assert my dominancet or these internet strangers will think me foolish..!
Its okay user this is a judgement free zone.

Ok, so you're a retard. Cheers.

We were discussing this on /biz/ that it's incredibly hard to live a decent life for under 3k a month. That's no roommates, all bills and 400 dollars worth of food monthly. I'm almost 30 working 2 jobs and I still can't escape my moms house earning about 1.6k a month.
I guess a couple living together could do it but that seems unrealistic atm
I don't know how to get on my feet

>I have posted in error
But I didn't?

Ok greeting cardcuck

I know two guys just like that and I'm pretty convinced they just don't want to buy a house or pay rent.

They both have good have good jobs they are engineers.

>I don't know how to get on my feet
Then don't. Cut your feet off and file for benefits. Much more affordable.

>400 dollars worth of food monthly.
Are you fucking insane? You should only be spending 150 on food tops!

>it's incredibly hard to live a decent life for under 3k a month.

What? Please break down your expenses, because that's a lot of money. Even if 1k goes on rent, you still have $2k!

Debt.

>But I didn't?
Hey. Judgement free, remember?
You do you user.

Good b8

why is Sup Forums such a fast board?