Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

>Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

I never understood why Bane thought this was a witty thing to say. Why did CIA not simply explain that people have survived falling out of planes before. In fact it stands to reason that an associate of the League of Shadows knows exactly what to do to increase your survival chances if in a free fall from a considerable height. When you are flying over untamed wilderness, all it takes is a lucky landing in a tree or on a steep enough hill to survive. Even if the chances were 1 in a million, why would the CIA risk leaving an associate of Bane alive and with knowledge of where Dr Pavel is?

How could Nolan have overlooked this?

He's a big guy, not a witty guy

What I never understood is that when Bane says "for you" does he mean it would be painful for CIA or that he's only a big guy for CIA or was it supposed to be some linguistic stroke of genius double entendre because I mean generally bane is a pretty big guy not just a big guy for CIA

not to mention shooting a guy then tossing him is cooler

If you're going to shoot someone in the head why would you throw them out of a plane in the first place? He's right to question it - it's a bizarre execution method and even stranger method of acquiring information. The person would already be dead, so the threat to throw them out of the plane seems a pointless, right? It doesn't really make sense unless the idea was to quickly dispose of the body or something, but then why threaten to throw them out of the plane? Wouldn't threatening to shoot them in the head make a little more sense? He doesn't say, "the first one to talk gets to not be shot in the head and have their corpse thrown out of a plane", he threatens to throw them out of the plane.

Why is this?

>a lucky landing in a tree
Getting impaled sure beats getting shot

Bane knew that the CIA wouldn't just execute people like that, especially when they potentially have knowledge about a dangerous mercenary that the CIA want to track down. Bane just decided to talk after the second guy was questioned because it was time for his master plan to be set into action.

Also, why did they need to perform the elaborate aeronautical stunt in the first place, which I assume would have required far more resources (for instance, the special plane grabbing hooks) instead of just capturing Dr. Pavel on the ground? This is to assume that the man who brings Bane to CIA isn't actually in cahoots with Bane, in which case the entire plot seems to be completely pointless.

It really does seem as if Bane's plot to destroy Gotham etc. etc. was riddled with poor choices from both a logistical and financial standpoint.

They needed to kidnap Dr Pavel as well as faking his death.

It's pretty simple actually, they need to get on the plane and wait for the CIA guy to confirm with HQ that they have Dr. Pavel on the plane So they can set up a plane crash and fake Dr. Pavels death that's why they do the mid air blood transfusion and Bane tells his henchman that they will expect one of them in the wreckage. They fake pavels death so the CIA will assume he's dead and stop worrying about him and looking for him.

If you shoot people inside the plane you risk hitting the plane and also your hears would suffer.
So he shot almost externally to the plane and then dumped those cunts because you don't want to pass hours in the same room with bloody corpses

Couldn't they just pose his dead body and take a photo lol

The point is, if you are CIA or any alphabet agency and throwing people out of planes, you are definitely never going to do it unless they are 100% guaranteed to die, hence the shot in the head. Bane's question doesn't make sense in that context.

>If you're going to shoot someone in the head why would you throw them out of a plane in the first place?
Would you want a dead body stinking up your plane for the duration of your flight? It'd be worse than having the middle seat between two landwhales on a nonstop flight from LA to Sydney.

Because if you shoot someone in a plane, you don't want the body hanging around bleeding all over the floor, and if you shoot someone over some African wasteland or whatever, then throw them out, the corpse would most assuredly be torn apart by animals and/or never be found at all.

It's perfectly logical to shoot someone and then dispose of the body, Bane might as well ask "why would you shoot a man and then throw his corpse into the ocean?"

>"it would be extremely painful"
good idea telling your enemies about your one weakness. If CIA would have torn off his mask right there he would have been done for.

"would be extremely painfull for you"

aside memes you are really dense if you don't get it

It could not possibly be timed and phrased worse, though. There's a reason it's a meme. It's not like CIA man interrupts Bane, there's pauses that make it awkward, hence the meme.

If it was normal, it would've been:
>It would be extremely painful--
>But you're a tough guy
>--for you.

Instead it's:
>It would be extremely painful.
>....
>You're a big guy.
>....
>For you.

>make joke posts overly deconstructing shitty movie
>autism brigade replies seriously

every time

>African wasteland

> mfw witnessing the revival of bigguy4u meme

That's the thing though. Bane is so far ahead he knows exactly what CIA is going to say

It once again demonstrates his shortsightedness. What would have happened if CIA didn't say anything back or gave a followup question or even worse had incredibly sharp wit?

>But would you die?
>....
>For you.

>Why is that?
>....
>For you.

>Understandable, it's quite the medical device, where did you have it made?
>....
>For you.

>Ok.
>....
>For you.

>Heh, for me probably.
>....
>For you.

That doesnt make for a good movie

>Heh, for me probably.
>....
>For you.

Because a person with his arms tied around his back realistically can do nothing in the situation to survive being thrown out of aeroplane.

Plus it was also made clear that CIA was a bit of a jackass who made bad decisions, and had no reason to just randomly execute people that may hold information about Bane. It made no logical sense that he only called in one prisoner and that they were going to dispose of the other two without further investigation. Bane simply called his bluff because he knew the CIA wouldn't allow one of their agents to execute unidentified prisoners. CIA didn't even bother to check the prisoners on the ground before he took them on the plane, Bane KNEW that CIA was an idiot, and was about to spring his trap anyway.

So what was up with Bruces leg?
Doc says he has no cartiledge and can barely move. He puts on some brace and can suddenly kick through brick walls without shattering his foot.
Did bane just let him keep the brace while in the pit?

>Heh, for me probably.
>....
>For you.
Fucking kek.

>Did bane just let him keep the brace while in the pit?
Of course.

>Heh, for me probably.
>....
>For you.
Would the movie change significantly if Bane was portrayed as the autistic guy who goes through a plan no matter how inappropriate it becomes?

user I am unironically dying of laughter, somone with a moderate to high budget needs to turn this into a sketch comedy skit

The larger question is, the whole point of this is in the line "We had to find out what Dr. Pavel told you." Pavel insists "Nothing! I told them nothing!"

They never question anyone, just kill one CIA op and a few subordinates. Surely whatever the agency knew wasn't contained in this one agent, and he'd reported it to Langley already. Killing this group, and the super expensive plane hijacking is utterly pointless - with only the reward of convincing them Dr. Pavel was now dead. They never figured out what the CIA knew of their plan, and if they believe Pavel's insistence that he told them nothing, then what was all this for? They didn't learn anything, just spent a ton of money to make it seem Pavel had died in the accident.

They already had him - they brought him there. It seems the information we're missing is why CIA wanted Pavel so badly, and the extent they'd go to find him. One Pakistani nuclear scientist goes missing and the intelligence agencies are combing the world for him... why, exactly?

I think he fully healed in the pit, and the brace wasn't needed anymore. And when the mortar gets old, it's almost dust. He's not breaking the bricks, but disconnecting their old glue. It's not like he's smashing solid stone.

>Heh, for me probably.
>....
>For you.

Why did he expect one of them in the wreckage? Bane already knows CIA is bluffing about executing them so surely they would expect a lot of them in the wreckage.

These. If you're Bill, it's standard procedure to dispose of a corpse as soon as possible.

>Bill Wilson
>William Wilson
>William 'Son of Will'
>William 'Son of William'
This is some George Foreman shit.

>Wilson Wilson
>'Son of William' 'Son of William'

That's some Inception-tier shit.

yaaaag sbaaarooo