In 30-40 years time, the film industry will be run by people born in the late 90's...

>In 30-40 years time, the film industry will be run by people born in the late 90's, early 2000's and all your favorite directors and actors will have passed away
How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_x9PYeikfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care
My favourite actor is already dead and so is my favourite director

we don't feel here. Go back.

I'll be dead by then

>My favourite actor is already dead and so is my favourite director
Who's your fav director?

Take out TDKR and fix up Interstellar and Nolan is by far one of the best directors of this generation.

I just do not see any other director being as good as him. Possibly the guy who did Arrival and Blade Runner 2049 but other than that, name 1 actor in his early 30's who has a great vision?

Also, name 1 good actor in his late 20's who will become a big star.

Will there ever be one? I doubt it.

The film industry could perish and by that I mean Hollywood could severely go into extinction and all we will have is indie low budget stuff.

Don't believe me? Well just look how bad the PC Culture is becoming with SJWs. I have nothing against blacks BUT name me 1 black actor who is as good as Will Smith and who doesn't try to act ghetto or comedic nowadays?

in 30 or 40 years, VR technology will be insane. We wont even care for films, as we will be completely immersed in fully 3-dimensional interactive virtual worlds, many of which will be created by the billions of chinese develpers there will be by 2050

fantastic. because until then it will have collapsed and a new avantgarde will be born

>In 100 years, everyone you have ever loved will be dead
How does this make you feel?

I already stopped caring about the film industry tbqh, I don't watch recent releases very often.

There are more important things in life than the people who play pretend in the moving pictures you enjoy. Invest your emotions more wisely, faggot.

Makes me feel the same way I'll feel when I'm dead

>tfw you will see the day when the SJW/Safe space/Tumblr/NeetSoc generation will eventually take the reigns and Hollywood will further become an intolerable ideological shitfest, to the point where the average Normie will tune out.

I guess the corpse of Hollywood will be finally made to rest.

John Ford, Alfred Hitchcock and Billy Wilder are long gone but we still have their films.

How do you know how it feels to be dead?

But that's literally the new Series of Doctor Who

>Token black guy
>Dumb old white guy who makes fun of the Doctor being a woman

>DUDE THE PASSAGE OF TIME LMAO

scary stuff boys

>all their influences will be Vine and Jake Paul growing up
time will go on, some times thinking about this is terrifying, but what can we do.
Maybe I become a hack director

every day you live is a day you won't get back

I know it's a meme choice but I really do think Idris Elba is great. He just gets a lot of shitty roles.

I agree the pc shit is getting tiring, I think a return to even pre-2014 values would be a welcome breath of fresh air. Right now film and television is getting so oppressive that even myself and many of my friends, all liberals, are starting to tune out. It's annoying as hell and going too far. I can only imagine what conservatives are going through.

>Maybe I become a hack director
nah just become the next Uwe Boll and make Postal 2 be made
youtube.com/watch?v=8_x9PYeikfQ

GREAT!!! Because of shit like this..

>makes millions of dollars every year
>one producer gropes her
>she cries like she's the poorest african starving kid
Some celebrities are so pathetic

>women's rights attorney
I can't think of a sadder legal career than that, other than maybe video games attorney (real thing)

When you think about it though for almost every other major art form this has been the case for many years. Painters, composers, poets, novel writers, 99% of the greats are dead, most of them for a long time now. Film is such a young medium that we take it for granted that the masters will stay around forever, and that each generation will bring new ones.

>In 30-40 years time
Should I feel something?

>women literally cannot stand up for themselves unless a guy leads the way or a particularly bold woman comes out first
The absolute state

My favourite actors and directors are already dead.
So am I, at least on the inside. Waiting for the outside to follow and it's taking forever.

>men literally cannot stand up for themselves unless a girl gives him a blowjob and cheer him on or a particularly angry man comes out first

Angry man?

>something-something drumpfltiltskin

>implying i wont grow out of flicks

for me, this is just a phase. i will eventually pursue age appropriate endevours

Bennett Miller, Damien Chazelle, and McQueen have the chance of making good films. Villeneuve is making good films as you said.

>BUT name me 1 black actor who is as good as Will Smith and who doesn't try to act ghetto or comedic nowadays?
Jeffrey Wright, Lennie James

>McQueen
When is he making another kino with Fassbender? The only way to bring Fassbender back to great films

Hopefully soon

This

>literally the most dishonest hacks of the 21st century

They'll still be Jews and not the redditors you're afraid of.

t.Jew

not necesarily, depending on how young you are. Biotechnology is improving daily, so in 100 years, people will no doubt have longer lifes. How much longer is the question. I'd say at least 50 years

>mfw by 2050 Chinese will be the majority by far.
>mfw chinese will spread just as much as english has both on the internet and tourist areas.

Wow thanks for filling me in on how time works, OP. What a public service you've provided.

Also, go outside, please. Even if it's just for a short walk. You need it.

idris,denzel

Its been shit so far so I don't want them back

fuck cancer we need to cure time

where the time machine at?

It’s not any worse than how I feel now user

If in 30-40 years you'll care about movies and the film industry you're the ultimate brainlet who can't let go of his manchildishness even on the death bed.

We already have CGI in everything now. In the future everything will be CGI, including the actors.

as long as capeshit is dead i dont care

Good lord, these faggots really thought this evil cunt had it in the bag.
Some fucking retard actually sat down and illustrated that.

Let's just forget all the other powerful female leaders in the world too.