Kill Six Billion Demons

>He probably dresses up like this three or four times a week minimum even when not in someone's dream

β€œIn Lethyx dwells a white princeling who doth not sleep, but feedeth upon the sleep of other as a tick fattens itself upon a bloated vein. There doth he perch, and sifteth through the minds of men as one sorts marbles, to shatter them at his pleasure.”

>– Book of Black Kings

I think we may have just gotten how Incubus maintains his immortality.

i love this comic but so much of it is exposition

Reminder that KSBD threads are shit.

You might as well just leave now.

I was hoping for some mind control, but looks like general devil temptry.

> antagonist shows up as an antagonist whose whole deal was weirdly sexual devil temptry
> expecting something else

I always knew god was actually David Bowie.

The potential for some seductive, sexy, dominating/rapey mind control was there. Doesn't look like the case, though.

Why must it be this way.

Sorry your particular piss forest isn't being touched upon

>I think we may have just gotten how Incubus maintains his immortality.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how fetishy is Bowie mindraping Allison to feed on her dreams going to get?

I still expect mind control, just subtle mind control. Tweaking the personality, altering the focus of ambitions, that kind of thing.

Incubus has some lips screaming for a facefucking in this page

>implying Mottom's lips aren't the most glorious of DSLs

To be fair that image isn't from Abbadon.

It's in keeping with his style, just better. There's some panels where she has nice lips too.

That's exactly what he does.

They wear the same brand of lipstick.

Only a 5. We can however compare it to the 9 that is Abbadons growth fetish art.

I don't think he can mind control her, even if he wanted to.

She's strong enough to kick him the fuck out of her mind with the key of kings stuck in her head.

Wait, Don't you unlock your Potential THROUGH hard work?

Yes. He's saying he can bypass that and change you into someone with strong will.

I wonder what the tradeoff is.

Well it looks like he's implanting his a bit of his key into your head
I can't imagine that's any good

Probably gives you what you want until he loses interest, all the while you're really doing something that he wants done, then he sucks out your soul/takes away the power/kills you.

>All the women want to be warriors
Wow Abby, really not being subtle about that agenda

@89398870

>@
Yeah of course. As if we need any more proof that all his dicksuckers are from Tumblr.

Neither of those women are explicitly warriors. One pretty specifically looks like a judge.

Why can't she aspire to be a mother? In fact, in a setting like this, that's what most women would aspire to be.
Were it not for Abbadon's agenda.

She is a mother of JUSTICE.

You went too hard on it. Try again later.

why can't you aspire to shut up

So the real question is:
Will Incubus wear the Bowie outfit when Allison and co. fight him?

It's just a joke for this scene.

And none of it is good.

He will shift to a new Bowie outfit every page.

>Alison hits Incubus in the eye
>Goes full eyepatch Bowie

You mean when Allison & co. fuck him?

she looks TINY

Because Abaddon doesn't know how to draw people.

She's 5'5'' right? Incubus could just be really tall.

Allison is gathering a crew of shorties to make herself look taller and more badass

If she's 5'5" that means Incubus is about 6'4"-6'5" so he's not super tall or anything.

>make herself look more badass
Not possible.
She's already totes my waifu just as she is~

How tall is super tall? 7? That's not too far from 6'5".

Yeah I would consider 7 super tall.

I remember those threads being really chill. What the fuck happened?

Yeah. I don't think people usually get around that height. It's pretty rare.

This one's pretty chill.

But the other one is a clusterfuck.

That's a type of thread that usually brings out the contrarians. Otherwise there are people being reasonable.

Speaking of not possible...

She's the pimp-handed god-queen of the multiverse, you're HER waifu.

Ok, so, not only is he getting into her head, but now he's inviting a bunch of losers in it too?

Nah. She's my qt pa2t adorawaifu.
:)

Can't wait until she pisses off all the /u/boats by taking some dick.

Nah she won't, she's a lesbian. Fuck off.

/u/boat tears are so tasty.

Shut the fuck up. Stop posting.

Cry more, you dyke loving cuck.

She has a boyfriend, doesn't she?

She has just been turned into an elf. It messed with her proportions.

Those are just projections.

Only because she thought she should have one, just like her blond hair.

Allison is a homosexual.

Yeah. She probably picked him up that night just to have sex but whatever. There's been no indication she's homosexual.

There has, numerous times. Learn to read subtext.

Go ahead and point it out for us subtext-challenged plebs, then.

Allison has never shown any indication of wanting to reciprocate Cio's advances.

There are so many I can't even list them now.

List 1. Go on.

You wouldn't even be able to understand it.

honestly, thank you.
I lovee this comic, and Sup Forums is the only place I kno where I can talk about it, but I should know better. It has become filled with retards, trolls ans shitposters in a couple of days and they just won't leave.

Guess I'll try somewhere else, reading these threads is never worth it.

>I lovee this comic
You're a fucking idiot.

The recent Juggs appearance triggered the fuck out of some people. The threads were able to recover from Mottom's backstory, but this killed them.

This thread is alright.

No it's not. These threads are the worst thing on the board.
I'm never coming back.

she's gonna get raped. mentally

A few of the Seven plant pieces of their key into other people that serve under them, it's been mentioned a few times, it gives that person a fragment of the Demiurges power, but even a fragment of the key is ludicrously powerful.

They apparently had been dating for quite some time before the start of the comic.

Good. People who got triggered over that can fuck right off, bunch of over sensitive little pricks.

>lesbian

There are no total lesbians. None.

But we aren't following some backwater village middle ages girl but a somewhat generic modern world one. And vast majority of women I know don't conaider this a goal or something to aspire to.

What I'm hearing is that you can't even list one example, you know you can't list one example, and therefore are refusing to even try.

No, he'll dress up as Egypt-Hen arc DIO BRANDO

Barbarian elf-girl Allison can fucking destroy my penis any day if the week. Thanks mibdrape-Bowie

If this is considered good then we've fallen a long way user.

Can anyone explain exactly what Royalty is? In the most concise and simple way possible.

There is no explanation. You have to figure it out yourself; that's kind of the whole point.

Totally not CHIM.

It is a continuous cutting motion, user.

Also what's up nerds. I'll hang around and check this thread for a bit. That may be a mistake, but that's ok, we all make mistakes once in a while.

The comic is OK but way too in love with terminology and classifications.

Bring back that cute bug girl you killed.

Also she should be the new lead character.

YURI WHEN FAGGOT

shes dead user

just like layla brimstone ;^)

Hang on like another chapter or two

We need a huge art book of the comic, picked up the floppy one and its so small alot of the detail is lost.

whats her outfit based on?

What do you think of the recent criticism that the comic has gotten a bit stale and less exciting? Do you think they're valid and intend to spice things up a bit, or do you think its just been due to hiatus fatigue?

i thin it's because we had a climactic showdown, everything seems less exciting then that. overall it has the same amount of excitement, but there is a new high to compare it to. so everything looks lower.

Dependence would be obvious. what he has given, he can take away.
Also, this more direct option. Could even be 9 rings type shit. Incubus putting part of himself in you, lets him directly influence/control you.

How disappointed are you at so many anons and commenters taking Yisun's teachings at face value and completely missing the point in the process?

I've thought about pitching a larger or oversize edition of books 1-2 or maybe 1-3 to Image, hopefully that will be a thing. Book 3 will also be standard comic size (so a little larger)

We're 20 pages in to a new arc, so of course the pace of the comic is going to slow down. It'll pick up REALLY shortly as we get into the action, this last scene is sort of the culmination of it.

Ideally I'd have liked to have set up all the character arc stuff I've done in the last 15-20 pages in a more proactive way, but I think the rest of the book is pretty fast moving. Imho you need weight to character action for it to have consequence and motivation. I've gotta kind of show Allison digging herself a hole here for the stuff later in the book to feel satisfying

Not at all! I am surprised people have gotten so crazy dogmatic about a weird made up religion though, but I guess it's flattering