ITT-crossovers that need to happen

ITT-crossovers that need to happen

they cross over inside the little girl

That sounds more like spiritual possession.
>Poltergeist, Ghostbusters, and Evil Dead, but done with Clarissa.
I approve.

Batman wouldn't tolerate Rorschach's brand of justice.

well neither would be cool with gang raping a child but that's where that comic goes.

>rape
>implying anyone doesnt want the bat dick

It should be Frank there instead of Bats

Isn't it usually Batman who ends up getting raped?

DELETE THIS

Trips of truth. Frank and Rorschach are on the same page.

Batman would just keep Rorschach in check. In fact out of Rorschach and the Punisher who would be worse for the dad to come across?

I'm guessing since the dad isn't connected to anyone and has no reason to be alive Punisher would just flat out murder him while Rorschach would torture him gruesomely.

>since the dad isn't connected to anyone

You say that like either of them would care.

The trips are on point, tonight.

Another option.

>Batman and Rorschach fight each other
>dad escapes with his daughter
>he starts a new life in Mexico

Frank would. If the father was a potential lead to a child sex ring, Frank would torture the information out of him. If it's just another sexual predator, he'd put a bullet between his eyes and call it a night.

Rorschach would beat dad to death with a crowbar.

I haven't seen FoTNS in a while but i thought the main reason he killed was because there is no law in the post apocalypse. If he could arrest someone and be sure they'd stay in jail he might do that.

Is this a "characters we want to see run into Clarissa's father" thread?

never knew batman liked girls

>Not the Punisher

that's just batgirl showing him how to rape

No, Kenshiro talked a lot about the guys he killed being unworthy of living and monsters in human skin, so I doubt he would bother with prison for rapists and murderers.

He didn't learn that from Talia?

Of course, had to crop out the panel where Frank says he's going to have to come back and shoot the kids some day. They probably could have pulled through with therapy, Frank, but they know their parents are dead beneath their feet. They know you did it, and you fucked their little brains, Frank.

God, I hate Frank so much.

Frank specifically says that they might still pull through with therapy, at least the little girl, but it may already be too late for the boys. The cycle of abuse is a horrible thing.

The Fist of the North Star was a school of assassins; Kenshiro would have most likely been using it to kill people regardless of whether or not the world ended. The apocalypse just gave him more worthwhile targets.

Ken really hates people that mess with kids It's just a matter of how the guy dies; knowing FotNS, there's probably several techniques that makes you explode genitals first.

I'd read that.

God damn it OP!!!

I've heard there's a second page and am genuinely curious if it is real.

It's on rule 34 and it's of her getting gangbanged by the three.

No, I'm not going to post links either.

>Hmm...
not
>Hurm...

NORMIES GET OUT!

It would turn into Batman vs Rorschach.

Wait has that happened yet?

It's probably gonna happen soon considering The Flash and Batman are investigating the Smiley Pin atm.

Clarissa and whats-her-face from Geiger Counter become friends, or something

Oh I found it

I think I remember someone drawing a follow-up that had them group up on Clarissa

this.