What do think Batman's stances on Marijuana are?

What do think Batman's stances on Marijuana are?
How would he react if he caught Damian smoking it?

>A Very Special Issue
Remember that time Speedy got hooked on heroin?

Backhand the shit out of him and shill about how Dick would never do drugs. Also his parents.

I feel like theres no way he never got high as fuck during all his training

I think he wouldn't care about people using it but he would go after dealers. Not because they sell pot but because they deal with other illegal activities that actually have victims. I don't think he would tolerate Damian using it since he needs his comrades to stay sharp and battle-ready.

He probably sees it as just another crime to be punished, varying degrees of hashness depending on the writer.
I honestly don't think him or Damian would even try it, considering it slows the senses, and their whole superpower other than plot armor is being at their peaks.

>My ward
So weird that it used to be so common for these single male superheroes to 'adopt' young boys. It stinks of pederasty.

He literally took psychotropic drugs so he could better understand the Joker.

He'd probably let Damian get baked and have Alfred feed him pizza rolls while Batman goes out and fights crime.

is that the series where lantern and arrow drive around in pickup truck and become dime-store therapists

Batman seems like the kinda guy who would know that Marijuana doesn't actually cause people to commit more crime and is a waste of time to enforce.

Yeah I could see him using psychedelic drugs to reach other states of consciousness for some sort of strategic purpose. Maybe he might use amphetamines when he has a lot of superheroing to do, he has to be Bruce Wayne in the day and spends nights brutally fistfighting gangsters, it would be easy to burn out from that if you didn't have a little chemical aid to use during especially pressing occasions. He probably also uses nootropics to keep his mind functioning at the highest human level possible, he probably has R&D at Wayne enterprises cooking up new smart drugs for him to use.

Forgot to mention if he was a real guy he would definitely be on steroids. I know about the whole Venom plot but he has to be on at least testosterone, probably blasting and cruising.

Jesus, it was way to get the target audience to spend their pennies and nickels on the books.

How do you keep em interested? Give the hero a kid sidekick to project into for fighting with their hero.

>to project into
Your mind is nothing but filth.

But seriously knights had squires too, it was their responsibility to pass on their craft.

I never once projected onto Robin. I wanted to be Batman.

If anything, Damian would be the one scornful of dulling his senses.

You never once wanted to fight alongside Batman?

>What do think Batman's stances on Marijuana are?
I doubt he gives a shit about random people smoking weed. Dealers, on the other hand... He'd probably shake them down just on the off-chance they might be dealing any harder drugs, or may happen to be working as low level street dealers for more serious criminals. "entry level" drug or not, Batman's not known to be fond of drug dealers.
>How would he react if he caught Damian smoking it?
Probably more surprised, than anything. It'd feel awfully OOC for Damian, so honestly I couldn't guess how he'd react unless there was some context behind that.

>MY PARENTS ARE HIIIIIIGH

Not if it meant wearing that gay ass Robin suit. I would rather be an actual superhero not some sidekick

Batman did tons of drugs as an experiment. Go read Grant Morrison's run. He almost fried his brain on LSD.

The dude possesses and can make a nearly infinite nightmare rainbow of chemical substances. Probably wouldn't care too much.

Funny how this has become a mass death epidemic again. All that time spent on something as harmlessly pointless as pot, and now thousands are dropping dead thanks to fentanyl and other ultra-analogues.

I always assumed this. He's Batman. He's probably intentionally overdosed himself on everything possible, just to make sure he understands it and can counteract it, from the least harmless to the most lethal. Hell, they had initial experiments with LSD back in the day report a lot of the researches using it in testing as managing a few unique insights to help with work and research.

And like, you have to understand, there is a truly tremendous number of drugs out there, especially as the world has opened and darknet went on the rise and Chinese went crazygonuts with their research chems; pot may as well be sitting lamely on the tip of the iceberg, under which is a soupy ocean of shit with nothing but letters and numbers strung together for a name.

>implying Batman doesn't mainline CBD just to be able to keep walking after most nights he gets through

Batman has probably done a lot of drugs, not to get high but to build a high tolerance to them so they can't be used as a weapon against him.

Mugga, I wanted to BE Batman. Sidekicks were left to people who had nothing else to choose from.

He would have researched it thoroughly, and as such wouldn't much care about it. He would not take kindly to Damian smoking it, though, as he would consider it irresponsible and enabling of a lethargic lifestyle. Also with his position as Robin, he needs to be ready to jump to action at any time, and marijuana would certainly inhibit his crime-fighting abilities.

Corrective rape.

>What do think Batman's stances on Marijuana are?
Offer help from the Wayne foundation drug program. Or perhaps weed is legal in Gotham? Then he'd only go after illegal dealers if they were trying to sell kids, etc.
>How would he react if he caught Damian smoking it?
Same way if he was smoking or drinking. He's a minor, you aren't allowed to do that. Plus stinking like weed ruins stealth.

This. He didn't become a cop for a reason. Do you know why Batman gets shit done and the GCPD don't, even under Gordon? Cuz Batman doesn't have city hall insisting he bring in a certain percentage of drug-related arrests before election season.

This. Damian is the Robin least likely to try it. Of all the Robins, I bet only Jason has smoked... and Stephanie Brown if she counts as a Robin.

>Or perhaps weed is legal in Gotham?
Naww, if it were, the city wouldn't be nearly so high strung.

I could see a more proper noir Gotham being great for having weird anachronisms to make it feel more like a dirty hulking city

Like let's get some good old cocaine laced wine on the shelves

>Of all the Robins, I bet only Jason has smoked

Are you telling me Dick in New Teen Titans didn't smoke weed with the other Titans?

Because if so I'ma call some bullshit there.

Batman would most likely be addicted to pain killers

TELL ME

DO YOU WEED

And that's not even counting fictional drugs DC has as well.

Batman would see it as another crime to be stopped as long as it's illegal.

However, Bruce would likely fund efforts to decriminalize and legalize because he knows it would cut cash flow to the gangs in Gotham and with dealers only able to sell harder drugs. It makes his job significantly easier in cutting down the dealers and affecting gangs.

He'd still knock the crap out of you for driving under the influence, though.

I imagine Bruce has a realistic take on it, that is a drug and can lead to/exacerbate some bad habits but isn't terrible in and of itself. Considering Damian's age I imagine he'd have a very straightforward talk about it with him and probably put his foot down, though considering how willful and cartoonishly competent Damian is, who knows.

I think Bruce would focus mainly on maintaining healthy habits instead of developing bad ones and would also be quite against smoking it, as superheroing requires good lungs. Eating it or maybe even vaping it, if done occasionally and responsibly and at a reasonable age and mild dosage, I can see Bruce tolerating. Especially considering that we've Bruce drink alcohol.

So I don't think Bruce would tolerate fat bong rips, but a little bit of a mild hash brownie before sleep or something I could see him being okay with.

Man I miss drugs. It is good to be sober, though.

Uppers actually crash you. You get more energy and quicker recovery from a well balanced diet.

Though I bet he does have some stashed away for emergency use.

Yeah but a well balanced diet isn't gonna help you stay up for weeks on end fighting crime like he's done in some incarnations.

Batman's all right with victimless crimes. For example, he never busts women for prostitution and uses them as informants on occasion, but he'll take out a pimp.
Considering all the B&E and assault he does, he's not a letter of the law guy, the latest issue of Red Hood pointed this out even.

Yeah but neither would meth, like yeah you'd stay up that long but you wouldn't be getting any real shit done past maybe day four. Hence, I could realistically see him keeping a few addies for emergencies, but generally I doubt the guy would even drink coffee. Like, haven't you noticed that the caffeine addicts are always shambling around being unproductive? Cocaine lovers can't go ten minutes without being depressed and lethargic. Ecstasy can bring you way down after you're done. Meth will keep you up for a month but you stop eating or cleaning and you lose your goddamm mind.

After a certain point it's all just fiction and suspension of disbelief.

>World's Highest
I'd read it