Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this
Beware, though: the director posts on Sup Forums, and will get very upset if you criticize his films and call you a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRBwvIX7Sao
scraigzahler.com/films
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums will defend this
only the director and maybe someone stupid to believe the shitposts

>CASPAR KNEW THIS

This isn't the finished version, right?

It is.

>This isn't the finished version, right?

shooting an action scene all in one take is pretty cool in itself.

what the fuck

How can The Raid even compete

The end result is shit, though. Also, it's more than one shot. If you want to see one-take brutality, go watch Diabel or one of those modern Asian action movies or something.

Not shit fight scenes.

>this thing that has been done well a million times before is cool now that it's done badly
'no'

>Asian action movies
Please tell me you aren't referencing Old Boy?

>one take
brainlets like you ruin this board, can you please go back to where you came from?

haven't seen this, still want to see this, but damn that's kinda shitty. vince looked like a stiff android doing a fight scene. uncanny valley

I wasn't. Specifically, I had The Protector in mind, but you could name a bunch of other films too. Oldboy is better than OP's webm, though.

Even fucking Atomic Blonde has better one take fight scenes than this.

oh so thats how Kingpin ended up running the prison

This could be fixed with a cut every 0.25 seconds.

I genuinely like you and wish you well in life user.

Same!

>you dont like this stiff, badly choreographed piece of shit? Haha you must be one of those thousand cuts a minute brainlets
First off, none of you faggots complained about cuts before that faggot chink's shit videos.
Secondly, cuts are used in action sequences to conceal the action when actors cant fight, just like to conceal other stunts and special effects. It's just one of many tools in the medium. Not every actor is Jackie Chan.
You no-cut purists are a cancer for the medium and this abortion of a film is proof of it. This is what happens when you try to film an actor with no fighting skills like fucking sammo hung.

Someone pls post the fight with the guard

kys brainlet

Why did he shoot this wide when Vince Vaughn can't do the choreography properly?

Well like he had fucking super strength for some reason so it's not like he really needed to have amazing fighting skills, he just needs to avoid hits and get a couple shots in because he was breaking people's heads open and shit.

>Craig is afraid to come in this thread because it called him out in the OP while he doubled down in the other one
lel

Why are capeshit posters so assblasted about this movie? Fucking pleb cunts.

nu-cinema of wide and long shots done wrong get used to it

>shooting an action scene all in one take is pretty cool in itself.
Someone post the scene.
You know which one.

Which scene?

Fuck you, virgin

>You know which one.

Hi Zahler

what did he throw before he entered the room?

Night stick

dildo

lel, thought it was a shoe or something

I never watch anything Sup Forums recommends you. Also, yesterday I saw a thread seriously discussing the plot of the Thing (1982).

youtube.com/watch?v=eRBwvIX7Sao

its pretty bad, but awkwardness doesn't necessarily mean bad fights IRL are awkward as fuck mostly, and over in under 15 seconds
situation really depends on the scene, like OP's video dude might be fucking autistic for all we know and that entire fight owuld make perfect sense, some oversized autistic manchild beating the shit out of someone a foot smaller and 100 lbs less heavy

>fights IRL are awkward as fuck mostly, and over in under 15 seconds
And we all know that people watch movies to see completely accurate and realistic portrayals of real life.

So?

Not him, but people mostly argue that this movie's fight scenes are atrocious because they're "realistic".

This is the dumbest fucking defense ever.

well isnt that a documentary of the prison riot? and why you, the cuck, have been spamming the webm of that one scene for fucking days now?

this movie sucked and is proof that most of Sup Forums is retarded

I mean it's cool how we see the fight in one steady, uninterupted shot but those guys are the worst fighting actros in the histroy of mankind

I don't know who or what webm you're talking about, I don't even know what movie the OP is from. I just saw a retarded comment and decided to reply to it.

did they amplify the sound of his footsteps all the way through the movie

He's a big guy.

i don't know what is the worst part about this. the school tv shot. the nonsensical lighting. the set. the extreme awkwardness of the tall guy. the pipe that was clearly thrown off center that bounces off the guy's shoulder. the choreography itself.

I had forgotten how good that sequence is.
Are there shitheads on this board unironically calling it lame?

this is so fucking bad

scraigzahler.com/films
These are the director's movie reviews. He definitely posts on Sup Forums.

>ANIME GOOD
>MICHAEL BAY FUN
>SERIOUS MOVIES BAAAAAD
lel

jesus christ it's like you guys can't even enjoy a movie, why the fuck do you even watch movies in the first place or even come to Sup Forums

not every fucking movie will be a master piece, just like your life isn't cause you suck dick, how many mistakes do you make every day in your shitty lives

oh shit craig is getting desperate