So Justice League trailer could be out on Friday. Will apparently include shots of Steppenwolf and Atlantis

So Justice League trailer could be out on Friday. Will apparently include shots of Steppenwolf and Atlantis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14GZruL1hrE
youtube.com/watch?v=VtN6MIf4JGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I want to believe

It's not an alien conspiracy mother fucker. Who gives a shit.

lmao yea ok ill believe it when i see it

woo woo

>Barry in a lab coat

this is my fetish

If nothing else Atlantis should looked pretty good. I like the MoS take on Krypton

I want to see it so I care a bit. Also knowing about it in advance is fun.

Im still mad our villain is fucking Steppenwolf of all people

Finally gonna see some action, the comic con sneak peek was like 2 days into shooting so it was just a couple of scenes of the characters standing in rooms.

Is the trailer going to give away the entire movie again?

I hope not

The BvS trailers didn't give everything away

PISS JAR

I gotta say I'm excited to see what Atlantis looks like.

>being this triggered over Luthor rubbing his victory in someone's face

it might have actually been peach tea too

Who is this fucking faggot and why should any of us care?

I actually liked the movie dude, and it's way funnier if it was piss. Lex was hilariously petty, it owned.

This meme makes no sense. Doomsday wasnt even a villan. He was like a henchman

Just some dude, but if he was lying he'd make up a date further out than a few days. Seems plausible to me.

oh okay, sorry man

desu it makes some sense if it really is just peach tea. The Senator originally said like "don't give me piss and tell me it's peach tea" in response to Lex's Kryptonite weapons being called national security. Of course he would believe it IS national security, so it IS peach tea.
That's just what I think.

On topic: I hope the trailer comes out this Friday after all. Atlantis could look cool and I REALLY wanna glimpse of where they're going with the New Gods. It's the thing I'm most nervous about.

Why would anyone want it to be peach tea? Piss is way funnier and actually transgressive, that's why it creeped people out.

I...I explained why. It's like Lex saying "yes, it is indeed peach tea/yes, it is indeed national security"
I mean I get it if you want to it be piss but I don't wanna think about Lex Luthor pissing in a jar. Or having someone else do it for him?

Henchman would imply an underling who takes orders user. In fact Doomsday was never a character to begin with, in comics or this movie, just the wall that finally stopped the flying brick

he could probably just buy piss

>but I don't wanna think about Lex Luthor pissing in a jar.

Sperg Luthor pissing into a jar is hilarious to think about.

But Lex was trying to fool her from the start.

>Take a bucket of piss and call it Granny's Peach Tea. Take a weapon of assassination and call it deterrence. It won't fool a fly or me.

He was planning to assassinate Superman, so therefore the jar had piss in it.

Chill guy

THIS IS WHAT I NEED

The end of a tough week will reward me with such goodness.

> Hot Mess Alert

Can't wait

The only thing they gave away was Doomsday as a countermeasure to prevent themselves from getting cucked by the toys beforehand. It's pretty sad how much the company tries to sabotage Snyder, yet he still comes out on top. His story is as much a superhero story as the movies.

I still wonder how different the universe would be if we got MoS2 before BvS.

"Mercy, pee in this jar for me."
"But...why? Is this a fetish thing?"
"Just do it!"
"Can't you get someone else to do this for you?"
>this is why Mercy died in the explosion

Why? He was born to be wild.

Can't wait to see Steppenwolf made into a demonic CGI mess because of Snyder's obsession with bible imagery

thats a good point

Steppenwolf doesn't get enough love. Imagine if he becomes the public's new favorite villain.

He also used comic imagery, greek imagery, and stuff from movies too, its an attempt at framing superman within Western "myth" or at least its influences, but of course just the bible imagery triggers you.

It doesn't really matter what it is. The point is to say fuck you just before she gets BTFO, that's what makes it soooooo good. Petty Lex is best Lex.

I care more about the CGI, the Doomsday fight looked like shit.

>TFW after all the build up Steppenwolf is actually just the token jobber he always is and there's a secret final climax secondary villain.

I doubt that will happen, but it would be cool

It would be hard to make it worse than luthor or enchantress. I'm fine with a savage like zod.

And American imagery (9/11, JFK, etc.). I thought it was cool. Of course for some reason people only pick up on the religious themes, but this country has a religious background too so it's not like it's out of nowhere. Snyder takes things he likes as well as things that are relevant to enhance knowledge of the characters, just like metaphors and similes.

Unfortunately fedoras only notice the Christian stuff and they can't handle that. Maybe they also get mad when the founding fathers had documents that mentioned "the year of our Lord." Face it: this is a Christian nation.

With all the comparisons to DBZ, I've been saying that he will be like Nappa in that most of the cast have a tough time with him, but Superman comes back and absolutely wrecks him (hopefully with freeze breath to show that he's been training all this time).

how about framing superman within comic book influences

because he's a fucking comic book character

I hope it's something other than motherfuckers in hallways

>Of course for some reason people only pick up on the religious themes

That's because they think tipping fedoras over religion makes their argument better.

Bullshit. The religious themes are just one problem with the movie, and are textbook signs of a hack. Enjoy your Razzie, shill.

They also fuck up the religious imagery because they only know Christian imagery so conflate Superman as Jesus rather than as a Sun God and Moses allegory.

Moses doesn't really have an iconography to draw on in the same way as Jesus, and a generic "Sun God" has no cultural cache whatsoever.

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away from the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

>(you)

>Enjoy your Razzie, shill.

The Razzies are somehow even more irrelevant than the Golden Globes and that's saying something.

>Snyderfags are now in complete denial of the piss jar

Mother Boxes weren't that big of deal to begin with and it sucks they've been turned into a scavenger hunt for this movie.

one of the points of the movie is that superman ISNT jesus/sun gods/etc. but its just inevitable to draw that comparison

>Moses doesn't really have an iconography to draw on

A baby floating down a river in a basket. Plagues of frogs and locusts. Turning his staff into a snake and turning water into blood. Parting the sea.

>I dont understand ambiguity

Well gee maybe this conversation would have been had long ago if the haters didn't spam every single BvS thread.

The cycle is starting again

>if the haters didn't spam every single BvS thread.

You misunderstand

It's just that almost everyone hates that movie. This is no spamming

>A baby floating down a river in a basket. Plagues of frogs and locusts. Turning his staff into a snake and turning water into blood. Parting the sea.

See with Moses you would have to have these things literally happen onscreen for people to get it, but with Jesus Superman can just strike the pose and it's obvious.

Shoo shoo mouse

Most of Snyder's movies have been great though.

It would have looked cool to have the sky be the river and the ship be the basket. The plagues are also cool but I don't think that they count as iconography, just events that are linked with the story. Parting the sea would be a cool visual but I don't know how they could incorporate that, same with the others.

Any ideas?

Is Sup Forums the worst board on Sup Forums?

user they make safe space threads, you're not going to change his mind any more he is going to change yours

>Most of Snyder's movies have been great though.
Good one!

His only good movie is 300 the first one, and Dawn of the Dead remake. Which neither were critically acclaimed.

It's up there

Watchmen was better than both of those

Watchmen and Sucker Punch both rule.

so you guys realize that Jesus is just a play on the Moses motif right? Moses is sent from his home, adopted by another people, rises to become their savior and gains incredible powers and goes against the current ruling class, all while delivering them to paradise.
And you realize that Superman IS a moses motif? Like his creators were jewish and specifically pulled on Moses and the golem of Prague to create Superman, and his original golden age incarnation fought against the corrupt ruling class gangsters and politicians.

>Sucker Punch

Sucker Punch is prett bad

>Sucker Punch
nice bait

Yeah the movie where he gets everything wrong about the comics and the characters and puts more violence and sex for the sake of it. Only thing he gets right is the look of the movie.

>Yeah the movie where he gets everything wrong about the comics and the characters and puts more violence and sex for the sake of it. Only thing he gets right is the look of the movie.

I didn't say it was the most faithful adaptation, I said it was good movie

youtube.com/watch?v=14GZruL1hrE

Sucker Punch is good.

>Yeah the movie where he gets everything wrong about the comics and the characters and puts more violence and sex for the sake of it. Only thing he gets right is the look of the movie.

For some reason people are never able to explain what they mean when they say that Snyder got everything wrong about Watchmen. The best they come up with usually is that he made Rorschach too sympathetic, well guess what so did Moore, he wanted people to hate Rorschach but they liked him instead.

eh the only thing he got wrong really was their super powered violence and fit Night Owl, everything else was on point.

It's live action Kill la kill, man.

Wow I guess that's it then! I better watch Age of Ultron and 2016 Ghostbusters on repeat instead!

extreme violence instead of being normal people, fit night owl instead of shlub.

How is that relevant?

You know for years people have been saying "Superman can be in a dark movie as long as the world around him is dark and he himself is a beacon of light and hope!!!" But that's exactly what we got with MoS and BvS and people still complained that it was too dark and that Superman himself was somehow an edgelord. Clark saved people behind the scenes for his entire life until putting on the costume (not unlike in Smallville) and literally broke down in tears because he was forced to kill Zod. In BvS he wouldn't shut up about how it was the Daily Planet's responsibility to shed light on "civil liberties being trampled" (his words!) and standing up for the poor. My boy was willing to sacrifice himself for Earth twice! When he saw that nuke coming for him and Doomsday and then when Doomsday killed him. If Superman seemed too dark it was because he was reacting to the shitty world around him.
But y'all just want him to smile all the time as if nothing is wrong like a sociopath.
Obviously I'm not saying everything about the movies are perfect and I'm not some Kino troll but I don't think they get enough credit.

Yes, how about it?

theatrical edition is literal dogshit
directors cut is great

It's because the vast majority of people that complain about him are people that have never actually read any Superman comics. All they have to go off of are the Donner movies. They can only see Superman in one particular way because that's all they've ever been exposed to.

It's way better for having the musical number

youtube.com/watch?v=VtN6MIf4JGo

Also the extra scene with Jon Hamm.

exactly, all it took was two scenes to completely change the tone of the movie, it added up to like a 10 minute difference total.

I still don't know why the fuck studios cut down on directors

Bane? And Talia? Man, that was such a disappointment the first time around.

The execution for everything you just explained was beyond poor and that's what people complain about.

That's subjective my dude and I mostly see people complain about the tone or really stupid nitpicking on some plot hole.

It all comes down to the Jew, as usual. They want more showings per day, so they try to cut as much as they can.

Well the execution impacts the tone which ends up making Superman like some soulless emotionless android Mary Sue that's hard to root for like Roman Reigns lol.

How is Superman emotionless in Man of Steel and BvS? If anything he's pretty vulnerable.

good post

>Using Jon Hamm like a fucking extra.

Absolute madman.

Jon Hamm isn't actually that famous. He was on a well regarded cable show but apart from that not much.