I demand a Battlestar Galactica thread!

I demand a Battlestar Galactica thread!
I DEMAND A BATTLESTAR GALACTICA THREAD!
I AM A CITIZEN OF Sup Forums AND I DEMAND A BATTLESTAR GALACTICA THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_UVPLHAOAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ending was total shit.
Remember, when the writers start giving interviews about how the show was a journey and all about the characters then the ending they have written is total shit and they know it.

That's what happened with BSG and yes the shit ending did retroactively ruin the entire show.

Yeah the ending ruined it.

One of these days I swear I'll get around to watching the original series, camp and capes and all

The ending obviously left much to be desired, but I disagree with the last part. Prime BSG was some amazing fucking TV and nothing can change that.

>yfw you'll never have a head six

Head Baltar was superior
>You're already responsible for the genocide of an entire civilization, what's one more at this point?

Did people actually expect an ending different from what we got?

What're your thoughts on the movies?

ITS IN THE FRACKIN' SHIP!!

People who still defend "the plan" and that the writers knew what they were doing are retarded.

They where pulling a new plot line out of their asshole every new season.

a more coherent one, yes.

> defend "the plan"

Defend how? The Plan showed the cylons plan was to blow them all up. When that didn't work they started winging it, like the writers.

I loved the ending of that movie though.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_UVPLHAOAY

I know how to farm..

the operahouse, the plan, the angels, the human cyclon models.
They where constantly hyping up all this stuff but the writers didnt know what to do with it.

>mfw

The child being apollo and athenas was a massive fuck up.

Seasons 1 and 2 are pure, unadulterated sci-fi kino

By the movies, I'm assuming you mean Razor and The Plan
Razor was ok. My inner fanboy was giddy at the sight of classic Centurions fighting against the modern ships. I didn't like how they retconned Cain into a dyke. Shaw was pretty boss. I guess it's biggest problem is that it was just filler.
>Here's a story that we never mentioned before and will never reference again
As for The Plan, I liked it. It was a little forced in places but it was nice to see how the early seasons took place from the Cylon point of view, like how they arranged the sabotage of the water tanks and stuff like that.

Goddamn it, Dean Stockwell fucking killed it in this scene

Honestly I can never fault BSG for its acting. The actors they used really knew how to emote.

Did anyone here by something from the auction after the show ended?
I was hoping to get one of the Picon colonial flags but they ended up going for about $1,500 which was way out of my price range