Kelly does it again!

Kelly does it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVtbkQMwJS4
atlasobscura.com/places/statue-of-liberty-pont-de-grenelle
suttonimpactstudio.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it just me or do the foreigners look Italian

What does Kelly look like? I want to see the genius behind these comics.

bottom right corner

I graduated from high school 12 years ago and even in my day very few of the students actually smoked cigarettes.

Most of them got baked in the woods across from the school instead.

Drinking is still #1 of course.

>SMUG,

I'm fucking dying

what's that teen sitting on?

Also post more Kelly

I like the copy of the NY Times sitting on the table. Just in case you weren't completely convinced they were evil. It's the small things that really bring it together.

They are clearly Swedish

they arent black user

Also the Latte is labelled

"He" is interviewed here:
youtube.com/watch?v=QVtbkQMwJS4

Oh shit, I never realized that the little bald ugly guy was an author avatar. In retrospect, it should have been obvious.

>that modern-style table and couch with no arm rests
HOW DOES HE DO IT

One time in college a guy asked me to hide his cigarette in my glasses case because he didn't want it to get bent in his bag. Britain is clearly much cooler than the USA.

>"much cooler foreign teens"
>shows them burning the flag

i dont get it
is he trying to complement them or brand them as a bad thing?

It's Kelly

Kelly's personal grudges against perceived slights always outweigh any other aspect of his cartoons, including patriotism.

Would you let Riker swing his leg over you if you were a chair

Lady Liberty's people are jerks.

While Kelly normally portrays the burning of the US flag as an act of evil done by evil forces such as communists, blacks or women, in this case he is showing that their act of disrespect may be justified due to American parents bringing up their children to be non-smokers.

why is lady liberty in france?

what if theyre actually in america?!

I guess it could be the Eiffel Tower in Vegas...

Try to keep your pants on.
atlasobscura.com/places/statue-of-liberty-pont-de-grenelle

>cool
>french

kelly is losing it

I wonder how many ITT anons still don't get Kelly

Kelly is actually Ward Sutton.
Here's his site where he posts art and other cartoons suttonimpactstudio.com
He also has a twitter.

It's always hard to tell

Oh, and here's an actual picture of him.

Ward Sutton is such a disappointment, especially after the genius that is Kelly!

Reminder Kelly is a creation by The Onion as a mocking stereotype of right wing cartoonists.

Also reeeee he is owned and controlled by hillary

Notice the lady liberty crying in the corner. Kelly is just saying that foreign teens are overtaking american teens in coolness.

SMUG shirts when?

kelly's speech bubble

yeah but half the time he's completely right instead of being a scathing criticism
actually it's "SMUG,"
don't forget the comma

She is visiting her home country you dunce

>why is lady liberty in france?
She's visiting her parents man come on.

what does this even mean

vaping is for fags and queers

>yeah but half the time he's completely right instead of being a scathing criticism
The ambiguity is part of the joke. He balls to the wall stealths this shit into conservitard media. I love to post kelly on poll. It's, eldergod tier trolling. Trolling as an art.

What the hell is the smug bitch drinking?

Same time table here and i knew more people that smoked weed than cigarettes. Post high school lots if people took up cigarettes

>smoking French teen with big tits and thick hips
It was a lost battle to begin with

>nerd
Disappoint. He better gain weight and get bald.

Ward Sutton is just taking the credit. Some elaborate blackmail scheme I'm not going to get into here.

If you look at his non-kelly work it makes sense as it is beyond uninspired, but I could belive he maxes out on Kelly.

>Sutton is a real life liberal Kelly
how ironic.

>kelly
>feminist
wut

its all the same shit user

The flag on the soldier's uniform is on backwards

Hm.

Sorry Kelly, gotta disagree on this one.

Shut the fuck up Boco

It's only a matter of time before KGB triple operatives save our misguided youth by making smoking cool again.

Yes sir...

But seriously, smoking is disgusting and stupid.

Get out of here you communist sicko

Kelly is a cartoon character, the comics are intended to illustrate his point of view of things and that's it. Half the time, the comics don't have anything to do with politics, it's just whatever he wants to sound off about.

How can one man be so consistantly right?

this is wrong, the second panel should be those same American teens with joints and bongs
cig smoking is down not because of parents, but because we are all smoking something that won't give us cancer

but in sure this guy thinks cancer is a lie from the liberal media to deface his previous nicotine

>Foreigners
>Cooler than Americans

What do you think the New York Times represents on the Smug coffee table?

He somehow looks more of a dickwad than if he looked exactly like the Kelly in the comics.

Nah, the correct way to display the flag is to have the stars in the upper left corner for the intended viewer. The military changed their patches on the pussy 5-10 years to make it look like they're charging forward with the flag.

This guy takes ignorance to a whole new level.

>"Global Warming"

Garrison is irl Kelly but not funny.

>Also reeeee he is owned and controlled by hillary
What isn't?
Besides the White House

>Sup Forums gets more out of touch with what Kelly is every thread
This worries me

the main problem with this satire is that it reached the point of poe law. satire should be making fun of the politics, NOT presenting it the way it actually is

or maybe kelly is out of touch with Sup Forums with every move he makes, ever step he takes?

isn't RL Garrison the complete opposite of the parody comics that people make using his namesake?

The parody comics are old and it was Sup Forums editing his libertarian comics to be anti-semite and funnier. He got angry at that of course but now he sucks Trump's dick and his comics are 100% unironic.

>Calling the onion's political cartoonist ignorant
>Not realizing this is a parody of political cartoons
I don't care if you're pretending to be retarded or are a natural at it. You deserve to be mocked either way.

These comics are so.fucking.stupid. at first I.thought.the artist was just.some retarded.republican, but.now it seems more like its just a big.meme and everything he draws is actual ironic.shitposting

Is your spacebar okay? Or is your brain the problem?

can someone croop cool, foreign teenager already

I want tumblr to fuck off

>not funny
Nah he's pretty hilarious regardless of what you believe. If you buy into his shit it's "lol stick it to 'em"
If you don't, it's fucking ridiculous.
Kelly is a movie that parodies hilariously bad movies, it's okay but it's kind of phony. Garrison is an actual hilariously bad movie.
Also Sup Forums breaking him is pretty hilarious too.

>He's a white male! HE'S A WHITE MALE!

>ANYONE.THAT ISNT A.TRUME IS.TIMBLR!!!
I.feel like you.cant.be.a.rational.educated American citizen and.be.a.republican, unless you are a.polotician.
The.entire.party is made up of.the self appointed kings.and.the slaves.who.support their.own oppression

The weeping Al Gore killed me

Why.do.you.keep.typing.like.this

>ANYONE.THAT ISNT A.TRUME IS.TIMBLR!!!
Anyone that doesn't get Kelly is an idiot, and Tumblr is full of idiots, so it was a reasonable guess.

>implying we're also not full of idiots

This. Sup Forums has always had plenty of idiots who thought Kelly was as serious as Chick.

Underrated post

I.don't understand you people, its like.you have this hivemind that democrats are actually the lizard illuminati, and if you don't suck trumps dick you are automatically a terrorist or some shit.

You right wingers are nut jobs

My reasoning was that:
1) You didn't recognize it as satire immediately
and
2) You got assblasted over satire, something which tumblr tends to do.
Granted you may not actually be from tumblr, but it seems like you'd fit in better there

Satire is really fucking hard to recognize when there are tens of.millions of people in this country stupid.enough to elect president a unqualified narcissistic retard who denies climate.change

These people unironically.believe that trump is SOMEHOW going to make America great again for them, NOT FOR HIMSELF AND ALL.HIS BILLIONAIRE FRIENDS

Holy Fuck I'm still mad

whats wrong with your keyboard. why do you keep putting . everywhere?

>Holy Fuck I'm still mad
Don't be mad at people who voted for Trump, be mad at DNC for selecting the worst candidate US has seen in decades.

I like how Garrison makes Trump look like a trim, alpha uber-mensch but Barron still comes out looking like a mute child hostage.

>a skinny liberal twigboy is the guy who mocks conservatives for a living
shocker.

Why do you guys like this liberal slop?

I'll never get how getting your nicotine fix through non-carcinogenic means came to be so looked down on.