This is undoubtedly one of the most kino moments ever in a film

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q

>light piano notes start playing to build up tension
>You wanna go for a ride?
>Cuts to immense sight of waterfalls in the night accompanied by the huge synth at 0:45 giving off pure extacy
>the shot of Joi in wonderment as she rides in the rain with K in silence

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU
youtube.com/watch?v=02ZLAj867Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=tVw7eewoDv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why didn't the LAPD confiscate his car?
Pretty sure it was owned by the LAPD and citizens didn't have access to flying cars.

Well until right before the second baseline test he was still in good standing with the dept. Also some police take their cars home in modern day

Could also have been Joshi's loaned to him, she did say she could get him out of the station alive, driving/flying home would be better than walking

>And your other car.

>San Diego has been absorbed by LA and become its garbage dump
>the Captain trying to flirt with K
I've seen lels you wouldn't believe

What track played when Luv was taking Deckard to the airport

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU

Sea wall

the waterfall scene is imprinted in my head, the chills from that were amazing, can't wait for the blu ray desu

>Prelude to ear shattering fart noises

Honestly though i don't think it can be experienced as well once out on br. I hate the theatre but it was the one movie that had to be experienced there

It wasn't normal procedure to suspend a replicant. He failed the baseline test he should have been retired, if not for his boss who pulled the strings.
So maybe she forgot, or just let him have it so he doesn't have to walk home. She felt like he did a great thing for her, and it was her fault he was off-base. She also liked him

I think she just wanted to keep an eye on him and the car was the only way to do that.

It's strange he didn't figure out that he could be tracked by his car though

>It's strange he didn't figure out that he could be tracked by his car though

The thought about taking the car and leaving has not once crossed his mind before, that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=02ZLAj867Ng
screaming internally

the furnace sequence was like the diner nightmare sequence in mulholland drive, it felt as scary

Yeah the synths and the open landscapes and JOI staring out the window was god tier

>movie is decades old
>make the music as close as possible to what is basically shitty 80's synth music and the equivalent of a retard banging on his keyboard.

the music fits the film perfectly you faggot

Oh to be a contrarian just to be a contrarian must be bliss

I want this as a wallpaper

You seem the type that got hyped by the rapping in the black panther trailer. Kindly kill yourself

>muh cinema experience only
Faggot

Why do waifu virgins and pseudo rick and morty intellectuals overrate this mediocre movie on this board so much?
Pls tell me
>inb4 stupid contrarian
You’re the contrarian actually

no, shitting on this movie here, makes you the contrarian, btw, nice arguments

Great argument dipshit. The sound quality and experience is extremely difficult to recreate in a home theatre. That's why I said it should be viewed in theatre, the way the director intended

>muh great arguments
Faggot

>waifu fags and Rick and morty fans are only ones that like it

That's a broad assumption user. I hate both hose things and enjoyed the movie. You might be mentally handicapped for thinking everything you know and see is simply in black and white

I don't go to the movies. I don't buy movies. I don't get "hyped up" at trainers. All I have is Netlfix, and what I see on HBO, Showtime and Starz that I steal from my parents, or what is shared through Vudu.

>Literally only saying faggot is a substantive conversation for you.

Shouldn't you be in class right now

Ana seems to be pretty modest irl, isn't she?

>song plays 6 notes over the course of 20 seconds
>Thinks that is bashing a keyboard

I don't understand the retards that post here

they are all whores

the big boss lady gave him 48 hours

after that it would have been confiscated

Dibs on 3rd from right

god i loved that scene and the music

>gives fedora-tipping contrarian opinion
>"Better not call me a contrarian you silly boys~"
You're a contrarian and your opinion is discarded.

no? she got half naked in some photoshoot.

the ost is shit desu. it might be ok for an 80s cyberpunk movie, but now it's just out of place.

the new total recall, while being absolutely shit, had a fitting soundtrack for the future

youtube.com/watch?v=tVw7eewoDv8

;__;

>a Hans Zimmer-inspired godawful UK drum and bass "banger" is better than Hans Zimmer
If I was 14 I'd heartily agree, but come on now.

oh my