>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars #27 (January 25th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Last thread:

What is she, /swco/?

Penguin Sabine>Sabine

POST BEST CLONES

Which is your favorite?

dead

RotJ followed by ANH

CISisBEST

Blank is my favorite, I was blown away when I first saw it

RotJ is the objective best.

jedi is my favorite, i realize empire is the best made one tho

Episode 3, ROTJ is a close second

>tfw they survived the canon purge despite their game not being canon
They're just that hardcore.

I still can't believe Sev is a fucking traitor

You take that back.
What?

>Jyn will never be around again outside of maybe an episode cameo in Rebels

It hurts anons.

>tfw not excited for EPVIII outside of more sweet sweet Poe goodness
>tfw couldn't care less about the Han Solo movie

kill me

When Imperial Commandos was going to be a thing, you were supposed to discover Sev is one of the first rebels and has been training those scum all this time

Gory, gory what a helluva way to die

Honestly it's pretty refreshing narrative wise.

On that note, how did Lando get his hands on the Falcon?

Shit, I would've loved to see that.

It was a gift from his father, Captain Panaka

>On that note, how did Lando get his hands on the Falcon?
Won it at Sabaac.

Alright. ARCs or Commandos?

Commandos are more impressive.

Got best clone for you right here

>not Sixes

How'd he go?

6>7>5>4>3>8>1>2

why the fuck is the first row silver and the rest of the title bronze for attack of the clones

Best clone reporting

Star Wars.

At least it's not the SE logos

I wanna see your lightsaber designs, no saberparts. I want to see your drawn up lightsaber designs.

>why the fuck is the first row silver and the rest of the title bronze for attack of the clones
dunno, that's just how it was in the trailer

If I wasn't in bed, I'd draw one up.

>It was a gift from his father, Captain Panaka
>All black people in Star Wars are related
Good job, user. You've proven the human race isn't even worth bombarding from orbit.

WIP

To symbolize the transition a time of peace and prosperity to a time of war. I don't fucking now

On her way to becoming a meme.

It's true though, my personal friend George confirmed it. Mace is Panaka's cousin, and Finn is Lando's son.

Also Zare Leonis's father is Panaka's other son, who is estranged.

Did this a little earlier today rather quickly before work, after a nice discussion with an user last night.

Needs a lot of work in terms of design, but I had certain things on it have some actual reasoning and practical application.

No you mongoloid, do you even pay any attention to canon?

It was inherited from his uncle, Mace Windu.

#
>A gritty, Band of Brothers-style war drama miniseries based around an elite platoon of Stormtroopers in the midst of the Galactic Civil War that highlights both the moral ambiguity of Empire and the good and bad men that make up its Army.

>Rami Malek as a recently commissioned, newly promoted Lieutenant put in charge of the Platoon. A by-the-book officer that scored near the top of his class at the Imperial Academy, but whose lack of real experience and naivete will cause a major shift in his persona as the war rages on and he faces the reality of combat. He is seen as a model officer and skilled tactician when the series opens.

>Viggo Mortensen as the Platoon Sergeant First Class and its Second-in-Command. A gruff, seasoned and cynical veteran shock trooper whose experience, skill and willingness to do whatever is necessary for victory indespensible to the Platoon. He also personally leads the Assault Squad and has learned to detach his personal feelings from his work.

>Tatiana Maslany as a young and overzealous COMPNOR commissar/morale officer attached to the unit to make sure they remain loyal to the Empire and who is ordered to report or personally stamp out any dissent, but must confront her worldview as she experiences the light and dark of the Empire's reality. She isn't in the normal Chain-of-Command, but is given special authority to discipline soldiers that display any sign of disloyalty.

Cont...

Cont...

>Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as a Staff Sergeant in charge of the Platoon's Scout Trooper Squad. An experienced, charming and friendly soldier with a talent for gathering intelligence and long-range sharpshooting. He is also the second highest ranked enlisted member and Third-in-Command of the Platoon. He often acts as a mentor and surrogate older brother to the younger soldiers.

>Michael B. Jordan as a Corporal in the Platoon's Assault Squad. An everyman just trying to get by and do his job without compromising his morals. He sometimes questions the methods that the Platoon is forced to use, but is unsure of how to confront these feelings.

>Rodrigo Santoro as the violent and volatile Sergeant in charge of the Platoon's Demolition-and-Heavy Weapons Squad. He sees the Rebels as nothing more than terrorists and sometimes enjoys his job a bit too much, but genuinely believes the Empire is the "good" side regardless of the the means they use against their enemies.

>Jack O'Connell as a young, recently conscripted Private assigned to the Platoon as support due to his prodigious engineering knowledge, skill with technology and flying skills. He functions as the Platoon's primary mechanic, gunship pilot and radio operator while in the field. He is deeply conflicted about his military service due to the knowledge that his family was present on Alderaan when it was destroyed.

do ARCs and Commandos still have a rivalry in nucanon?

>when you see this on youtube
>Will Luke's Death in The Last Jedi Balance the Force? Star Wars Episode 8 Discussion

Do people still think Luke is the Chosen One and not Anakin?

you're missing Temuera Morrison as the squad's sole original clone trooper.

it could easily have applied to either luke or anakin

thicc

Lucas confirmed it was Anakin years ago.

Ah, that would be a good addition. But some makeup on him to age him a bit more to fit. And maybe he would be assigned as the personal bodyguard of the COMPNOR morale officer, due to his advanced age making the Empire view him as unfit for assault or heavy weapons squad duty, though he would often get involved in assaults and such anyway.

SS thinks Echo is better.

No clue. Did they have it in Legends?

That's because those two are dating irl.

Favorite movie or favorite logo? I'm assuming it's logo since The Last Jedi isn't out yet.

My favorite movie is ROTS but my favorite logo is the 1977 Star Wars one.

And Rogue One is the most visually well done one yet, beautiful CGI and locales.

So you absolutely never want to saber throw?

It was favorite logo, yeah, but favorite movie is fine too.

Also, I fixed the spacing between the logos in case anyone wants to use it as a proper wallpaper

I kinda wanna add the Rogue One, TCW, and Rebels but not sure where I should put each of their logos while not messing up the flow

Relationship goals.

>Sheev was creating the perfect Snoke all along

Hmm. Maybe keep it chronological, change it from rows of three to rows of four, and make Rogue One and Rebels share one space, and then have TFA and TLJ be centered in their own third row of just the two.

Well, I designed that lightsaber with the intent that Saber Throwing hadn't been invented yet. Its a rather extremely archaic lightsaber. Where the sort of brass knuckles feature was so that the lightsaber wouldn't get knocked out of ones hand, or if the makeshift design was somehow destroyed emitter or kyber crystal wise, it could be used as a semi decent weapon, while also providing some added hurt to the development of Forms. Much like with Qui-Gon does, using his fists and legs in conjunction with his Lightsaber.

Honestly the design needs a lot of work, I threw it together rather quickly.

Speaking of ARCs and Commandos, Rex isn't ever mentioned as having ARC or Commando training, yet he is consistently shown to be far above the average Clone Officers in his skills. Did he get special training that wasn't mentioned (or that I missed) or is he better for some other reason?

I like it, keep up the good work. Don't stop designing stuff

but user, how can you do those sick spins like in the prequel trilogy, that's how jedi and sith really fight!

Cmon dude, jedi are supposed to customize their lighsabers when they make then, honestly user wants a more brute-force style of combat.

I'll try not to.
You don't

Honestly, I was originally intending that to be used by a Dug Jedi, so he wouldn't spin it around so much because of the way they walk. I just happened to design it with a human hand design instead.

>a more brute-force style of combat.

They call him Thrifty Nickel, 'cause Fox fucks Fives.

obviously*

cortosis hasnt been made canon yet, so those quillons might just be slashed clean off

This or one of those ornate Rapiers would be neat. Perhaps add shields for the handguard.

I loved the sort of lightsaber like shields in one of the TOR xpacs, those were actually pretty neat looking.

>no greebling
oh god, my autism

Even just some form of those Gungan shields if you want that along with the sword. That said I meant to have a mini shield emit from the sabre to make a functional hand guard.

Exactly.

He's better because he was 501st. Ooo Rah

A group of Mandalorian commandos led by Pre Vizsla vs a group of Klingon warriors led by Worf vs a group of Krogan mercenaries led by Wrex

Standard equipment, 20 men per squad, battlefield is the site of the ground battle on Endor. Who is the strongest warrior race?

Basically something like this?

I've been too jaded by the Worf effect to seriously consider Klingons.

Episode I and VIII actually.

For example.

is there precedent for making electrifying the entire length of a prosthethic arm like the shock baton?

that way you can just rip the lightsabers out of people hands

klingons are substantially stronger than a human, while krogan are significantly stronger than a human

the odds are in the krogans favor

No, but I don't see why not.

You mean something like this?

It was a bold movie to name the new movie The Lust Jedi, finally they're showing some guts

In honor of the new title, show me some lust Jedi

No, only nicely clad Jedi.

Beautiful! Thanks!

Damn I love ToR designs

>yfw a tie pilot finally kills some one

>You were a Lust Jedi

clone commanders are just plain badass

Got two lust Jedi right here

Padawans are not for sexual.

Padawans are for doing all your work for you

Tell that to Sheev and his pen of young padawans who were captured during the temple raid for "labor"

I mean, not that Sheev does anything with them, the only thing that arouses him is making Vader suffer. No, those padawans are rewards to high-ranking Imperials like Tarkin and Mas Amedda.

I wouldn't count the Mandalorians out. Physically strength doesn't always decide battle.

Mandalore fought a war against literally space magicians with their skills. And there are plenty of humans tough enough to take a Krogan in Mass Effect.

N-no.

>Padawans are not for sexual.

Delete this.