Why is Marvel so shit?

Why does Marvel think I want to watch a character dance in the middle of a tense scene? Why do Marvel movies lack any sort of stakes?
Why the FUCK can't they have anything happen to their heroes/villains that'll have a lasting effect?

Pic related:
Let's dance off bro! In the middle of the fucking climax!

They just wanted to make you laugh, don't be a dick

Marvel sucks
DC rules

because its a comic book movie for children asshole

Poor bait.

Marvel movies are a 7/18
DC movies are a 5/10

I'm not saying it shouldn't be funny. In the climax? Really? I didn't feel it added anything other than "lulz" to the scene and the "lol so random" feel.

The thing that bothers me most about marvel movies is how they shift the villain plot into the side in order to prioritise the hero's story. They want to get the hero out into the main plot as soon as possible so they rush through the villain stuff and it clearly shows. The development for the villain is just not up there with the hero. I get that they have so many movies to make and a lot of them are filler movies just to introduce new heroes, so the villain basically can't touch the heroes that much and they have to make sure nobody else mentions the villain again in future films, but this pattern fucking sucks after a while and i've lost my interest to watch the newer marvel films because of this. Why can't they use their brains to come up with something interesting and inventive and not just something for the hero to punch for one movie?

Wasn't he just trying to stall?

What about civil war?

that was the only one i found memorable out of all the ones i've seen. I think part of that lends itself to the plot. Because the story isn't finished. Things that happened in that movie affected how things will happen in future movies, or at least more so than previous marvel films.

The only good Marvel movies are Spider-Man 1, Spider-Man 2, and Iron Man.

What do you feel about the stakes at risk in a Marvel movie?
I've always felt like the stakes are way too low and that they just fail to grip me enough. Civil war and the Winter Soldier were definitely enjoyable movies but why does Marvel shy away from having lasting consequences? Rhodey falls 300 meters in a metal suit and seems to walk it off where such a fall would actually kill a man.
Everything in Civil War didn't matter because at the end it's all hunky dory between the two groups.
Sure I understand suspension of belief for such movies but why not have lasting stakes?
Even in the Avengers, they couldn't let Agent Coulson remain dead. They revived him in "Hawaii" and made a goddamn show with him.
In Homecoming they couldn't even kill Delmar the sandwich shop owner.
I'm not a negative Nancy saying marvel should kill characters but god their apprehension to leave any lasting effect either physically or psychologically on their superheros or supervillains is upsetting.

No Winter Soldier in there? Except for the "they should have shot at his legs part" I enjoyed the movie..

1.GotG 1
2.Winter Soldier (would be first w/o all the cuts in the fights)
3.Logan

Obviously im not counting Spiderman 1 et 2 from Raimi it would be unfair.

also everything else is mediocre or average.

>What do you feel about the stakes at risk in a Marvel movie?
the same as you posted. the movie series feels like a tv serial

Yep. Forgot about Logan. So good it doesn't even feel like a Marvel movie.

Best scene in the movie

yea logan was fantastic although the cgi in the forest fight was kinda weird, not to mention the mexican kids that couldn't act for shit

This is kind of a gripe on the genre itself. Everyone knows the only person who stays dead is Uncle Ben. Anyone else can come back, and in absurd fashion. And it was Tahiti. Winter Soldier tie-in was the best part of that show.

it's not a MCU movie. Disney had nothing to do with Logan

Logan is Fox, and Spider-Man and the sequel aren't MCU, either. But if you're strictly saying the best films to derive from Marvel Entertainment, and not Marvel Studios, then who can argue with you.

Logan is a mediocre melodrama.

DUDE COMIC BOOK MOVIES ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS LMAO

Op is literally a pleb of the highest order

>DUDE MOVIES ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS LMAO
Why even make films?

>serious capeshit

Lol

A better question is why is dc shittier

The problem is that actual adults watch these movies and don't think that