Bad Machinery

Why are there boys in this comic?

Same reason bad things happen in your life, so you'll appreciate the good things more.

More importantly when did Charlotte get so short and thicc?

Wait holy shit they're all adults now? Since when?

Charlotte Grote is shaping up into a fine new adult protagonist for the comic.

So they can ntr the reader

Naw, the latest story just started with Charlotte getting a summer job with the local paper. They're 16? 17?

I don't think that's how NTR works.

she's always been best girl but now it is evident from the outside as well

So the girls have someone to tease and fluster

John Allison enjoys boyishness and the man's way and likes referencing them a lot, but at the same time he just can't help but make the girls the best characters who end up taking center stage. It's almost out of his control, I think.

When did Jack started to get every pussy in the room wet by being there?

Ryan is pretty great, NGL. Even if he mostly takes a backseat now. Never could stand Tim, even if he did marry the best girl out of all of them and all the comics.

I used to read this guy's stuff when it was scarygoround, good to see he's still going.

Because Sonny is great. His love for his selkie waifu was so strong her returning to the sea turned him gay.

Colm the Irish Giant was good.

Yes. That's why I said 'shaping up', as in 'has the potential to be'.

His opportunity to be heterosexual swam away from him :(

I think Giant Days and Bad Machinery have a much higher batting average than SGR these days.

What's this? A Bad Machinery thread not started by me?

What the fuck is going on here?

Wait, Riley is your choice for best girl? The same bint who sabotaged Tim's tenure as mayor to hide him away in Wales? The same bitch who tore Tim such a big new asshole that he ran all the way back to Tackleford?

No. Fuck her. She's a back-stabbing, ultrashebitch from Hell. I'd sooner you'd said Rachel or Tessa than Riley.

People got on the Lottie Waifu Train.

I'm 67% sure Lottie is a lesbian.

WAIT ShiT ARE THEY ADULTS NOW

Not quite. They're about the age of The Boy, Erin and Esther during their run.

Riley 4 lief.

no love for Esther? Plebs.

Original Esther.

Esther is scum.

Jack is handsome. Did you forget literally the lewdest ever SGR moment, "I'm not offended"?

I literally could not be more disgusted with you right now.

She's just too good man. Such perfect women have to be allowed to be mega-bitches.

Tim plz go

Once I mourned Shauna and Lottie not being friends because I thought Shauna was best girl.

Now she dies her hair and Lottie is thic, and not a cunt, unlike Shauna. How did she go from being great to a whiny cunt? Was it finding out her real dad is ashamed of her, tossing her brother into jail, and befriending a giant anti-social she-nerd?

She's just a bit aggravated right now because she doesn't have her best friend

*girlfriend

Shauna is going to follow the trajectory of Lisa Simpson: From nerdy but kind of cool in her own way to joyless finger wagger. Sad!

Did we ever find out what Mother Shipton was up to?

The eye thing suddenly reminded me.

Maybe we're about to

Why is hair dye a mark against her? That was part of her actual job, working among the scummy antique people. She's gone through some shit, have some respect.

>Now she dies her hair

Wait, do you not get that she's doing that because she is apprenticed to veteran Best Girl, former Wanton Slut, and current Beckwith Baby Factory Amy Chilton?