ITT: Re-designs that will always make you mad

ITT: Re-designs that will always make you mad.

If you like the second design more you have no taste.

It takes all his individuality and personality away, and I'm pissed they're bringing his red costume back for the Judas Contract movie.

Second design is hotter desu

Baby fucker

I want the thicc-loli fags to leave

Why? They changed her back already

What's Casca dong with guns?

It's the fact that it happened that makes people angry

she looks like a retarded baby in the second design, the first one had charm and character and all of that was thrown away so she could look retarded

Where's the Ditko eyeshadow?

both are kind of shit senpai

Both are garbage

I miss the original show guys, I want it back.

If I had the time and the money I would buy this series and restart it after the pilot from the ground up in the original style

It was just a more girly Adventure Time, honestly. Nothing revolutionary.

Didn't mind this

Most of the changes were good, but yeah his dragon form was shit

Bee and Puppycat wasn't even that good to begin with; just a confused as fuck and forgettable mess of a show whose only draw was its cheap-ass art-style. Why else does it barely have any R34? Because it's nothing special on its own, nor something we haven't seen done better elsewhere.

this is a legit improvement

the writing got better too

I know SG isn't the hottest girl, but that's just condescending.

Pilot Pearl looked better than first episode Pearl. Her reformation is nice though.

>bean head
FUCK CALARTS

I didn't even notice.

She is getting fatter and more generic everytime, the first one it's probably the best because it looks like a doraemon character, pretty simple but appealing, meanwhile the last ones looks like a forgettable clarence/ppg/su character.

These designs are virtually identical.

She looked better in the last few episodes, when she was revealed to be a robot

This way she looked more retarded as she often was.

Why does this disgusting tumblrina draw the characters and precious Squirrel Girl like a bunch of inbred retard children??

How the fuck did this disgusting piece of garbage get hired??

Marvel truly is shit outside of Live Action Movies nowadays...

Savino's Dexter

Most of the Nu52 designs

The third one was also when the faces became way too repetitive and all of the characters became snarky mouthpieces for the writers.

When was Gumball a mouthpiece on any kind of issue? Snarky to a fault, absolutely though.

The issues are never anything important, but a lot of characters will call out all different kinds of people and have like a ten second insult for them.