Good Completed Webcomics

I'm tired of finding promising webcomics only to watch them turn to shit or get abandoned.

What are some good completed webcomics?

My favorites:
Rice Boy
Demon's Mirror
FreakAngels

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140328110510/http://kiwisbybeat.com/
dashshaw.com/prelude.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you like fantasy, Dominic Deegan.

If you like Capes and Romance, Love and Capes.

8-Bit Theater.

The guy who made Rice Boy also made a couple more comics. Order of Tales is done, and he's currently working on Vattu.

Brawl in the Family

Great! and Minus are both pretty good
The website died but its still on the wayback machine at least web.archive.org/web/20140328110510/http://kiwisbybeat.com/

>FreakAngels

Hell yeah, I thought I was the only one that read that with how little it's mentioned around here.

Double Hell Yeah, the FreakAngels site is back up.

I saw recently that Dr. McNinja ended. I'm not caught up, but I've never heard a bad word about it and I've always loved what I've read. Plus, it's a nice girthy read since it's been going on for several years.

Brawl in the Family is also a very cute PG gag comic if you like Nintendo games.

problem sleuth
dawn of time
Skadi
brawl in the family

Kid Radd

Digger
Water Tribe

lotta webcomic threads lately, as someone with the stupid dream to start one im enjoying it

>If you like fantasy, Dominic Deegan.

He said GOOD, user.

GOOD web comics.

Dominic Deegan is fucking TERRIBLE.... The only thing spectacular about Dominic Deegan is how the author could write and draw that comic for 7 years and not improve at all artistically.

nawlz.com

YOU CAN READ HOMESTUCK!!!!!1

Narbonic

dashshaw.com/prelude.html

You may like Zap, depending on your tastes in Sci fi.

This reminds me, I really should check up on Errant Story, it's probably such a cluster fuck now since I haven't read since college.

>Dominic Deegan
Shit like this and that Hiveworks thread yesterday is why I can't trust you guys.

>completed
Emily Carroll for horror. They're short but complete. Sup Forums storytimed Through the Woods recently, pic related is a more recent one off.

McNinja just finished.
I liked Gunshow.
Muh Phoenix counts as a webcomic, right?

What do you look for? I find interesting comics storytimed here and by scanning the various awards lists. Eg, is well known horror creator, pic related is from 2016 Ignatz awards.
> A Small Revolution by Samantha Leriche-Gionet

Yes, Kid Radd.