Batwoman Continues!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/784033519962099713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 someone complains about Kate

is there any Tim in this story

I love butts.

NEXT:
>“League of Shadows” prologue! Celebrate 950 issues of the original Batman series with this extra-sized extravaganza! Cassandra Cain has stayed out of the spotlight on Batman’s team as she slowly comes to terms with the civilized world she was kept away from all her life…but the time for her to step up is fast approaching! Will she ever learn how to fit in among the masses, or will she always be more weapon than woman? Plus: a primer on the history of the League of Assassins, and an adventure with the team’s newest recruit: Azrael, the Avenging Angel!

The two regular 'Tec artists (Eddy Barrows and Alvaro Martinez) will be joined by Marcio Takara, the artist of the April 2017 issues.

>Kate leaves the team after her arc
Jesus fucking christ stop this
who's left, Batwing, Cass, and Best Boy?

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan & the GLC: JLvSS: Support the official release!

And azrael

so Cass will leave after her arc, and then harper joins right? hopefully clayface's arc is far away

Does any one else want to punch batman in his holier than though fucking face

Lmao Batman is such a fucking chump. How is he even still alive?

>one by one, everyone leaves the team until Detective is back to being a Batman solo

WOW.... I think the same as you... a great loss..

I fucking hope not. Tynion can't write Bruce for shit.

I didn't think she was leaving. Won't she be in Tec and her own series?

>hopefully clayface's arc is far away
I hope they pull a Lex where everyone keeps expecting him to to turn evil at any moment but he keeps being a mostly good guy. It's gonna break my heart if Clayface goes bad again. Especially since we now know that he can't really help it (if he stays in his mud form for too long)

>Kate leaves the team after her arc

Maybe this book will finally get better now.

That's a nice ass.

yay Cass and Azrael

Awesome, now that this is over with I can put this title back on my pull list. Can't wait for the next issue.

Doesn't seem like Kate is leaving.

All. The. Time.

What did he say to piss you off this time, namecuck?

Kate has murdered Tec storytimes I see

Thank you

just a few anons trying to troll, it's been said for a while now that Kate was gonna be on the team while she had the solo.

>Kate got a shot off on Batman while he was guarded

Seriously? I've seen Batman dodge or disarm shit like that a hundred times.

>Col. Kane was always a bad guy from day one

Goddammit. I was ok with him eventually turning heel, but not this retcon shit.

Batman has done nothing but job this issue.

Making everyone else incompetent isn't a very good way to hype up your character, is it?

I've had a love/hate relationship with Kate Kane since she first appeared as Batwoman in modern comics. Issues like this one are a big reason for the "hate" part.

Batman loves noodles. he was distracted.
Nan-ni shimasko-ka?

usually yes.

Being a hypocritical douche to new vigilantes is more reasonable though. You do not want copycats or fools rushing in to their deaths, or getting in the way of police, etc.

"if you were any good, or had any ambition, you would have ignored what I said anyway. Telling you to quit, weeds out those that don't have the drive required to make it."

well, forging IS done with hammers and steel. so, actually forged by men would be stronger and make more sense. Fire just burns shit, it doesn't forge anything.

She's not leaving, she'll just be in two books.

Colony Prime is such a ripoff of Arkham Knight it's not even funny. It made sense when Jason "knew all of Bruce's moves" and how exactly to fight him, but the notion that these guys have been studying tapes of his fights like a football game is dumb. Batman's whole MO is built around secrecy and shadows; he's not exactly on camera that often.

He folded like a wet paper bag in, like, 3 seconds of having the Danger Roo-I mean, Mud Room turned on him.

HE LITERALLY WHINED THAT IT WASN'T FAIR.

Christ, way to make a pathetic adversary.

Quiet Stephanie!

So given this was co-written by Batwoman writer, Kate's ongoing is gonna blow.

That mouth the third panel on the right is going to feature in my nightmares.

bump. this series is boring.

The Azrael "primer" is gonna be fucking nothing isn't it?

Kate is boring.

Oh haha, how dare anyone be sick of your lesbian Mary sue.

Wait, really? Fucking hell yes. No more Batwoman sounds amazing. Now if they just ignore she exists like before this book might be good.

All that cunt needs is a good dicking. Fuck the gay right out of her.

So in addition to her own shitty book, she co-opts a book about young Bat teens who don't get a series? That's some epic bullshit.

twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/784033519962099713
She's still co-lead of Tec.

no worse then she has since she was introduced user. The difference was she was ignored then.

So, its still going to be shit, got you. Going to go read other books then, Ta.

Fucking Christ Oliver can't do 2 fucking issues?

Batman v Charlie Sheen

Dawn of Winning

Not even this glorious ass shot could save this arc. Really the worst arc of the series, and that's including Stephanie's. Geez does Batwoman bring everything down on a comic.

I suspect the intention is for forged by men to represent training and forged by fire to represent experience.

why? he just told her to not get in his way and nothing more

You are overrated Batman, you aren't as cool as BATWOMAN

That's an interesting twist on the return to BW's status quo. I like it.

love the expression in the last panel

Batman wouldn't disapprove using guns to save the day, what the fuck

Bruce would 100% have a problem with using guns if you're wearing his logo on your chest. It's a regular point of contention between him and Jason.

Detective Bump

>This is my face when I'm dildo'ing you up the ass.

Nope.He doesn't need amateurs fucking shit up in his town.

considering he gets the blame whenever one of these fucks dies he has every right to tell people to fuck off

especially if they are ripping off his style

Good issue OP

I hate what Tynion did to her dad, so I'm glad about this in a way.

I'm fine with this. She's actually been pretty good in Tec.

Why the fuck does he stop Jason from killing but not her?

Agreed

> implying Cass will be the one to break the cycle and stay.
> implying Bruce or Kate will not adopt Cass.
> that after this arc she'll get a more Batgirl costume akin to what Tim and Stephanie got in their arcs.

This

Nice Variant

Wasn't she a vampire?

After the media backlash that dc received is better to ignored the vampire rape.

Nothing wrong with lesbian rape though

Agreed it was hot scene. But People got triggered muh marriaged.

Posting previous issue

Kek, I saw your post on Reddit.