RWBY/RT General #1162: Cinder (and Misa) edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Hail Cinder
>3. Praise Cinder

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fd4625e2-fe5e-49e1-93e2-8eb4d5814cd8/index.m3u8

RT link: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-10-ku7r4w

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

img.rule34.xxx//samples/2089/sample_c9cb2832c80ae1bdf2b32883d3fc4c171b0dffa9.jpg?2263434
twitter.com/misa_rwby?lang=en
twitter.com/Misa_RWBY
twitter.com/Misa_RWBY/status/824220511844597760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aye best Cinder ship.

Ren

To be fair it's been a few days since an actual cinder thread, they can get one once in a while, just ignore the obnoxious fags and the thread usually goes fine

>Cinder thread

I feel bad for Misa when Cinder inevitably dies.

Misa is the only Cinderfag I care about, it'll be a sad day when Cinder is offed

Here's a better one

Are you an actual retard?

Yeahhhhh cinder thread!

Its been so long

It seems they were posted at the same time. Again

Why didn't Hazel try to rape Oscar?

It doesnt matter, someone says they're making a fucking thread then you dont make a fucking thread

I was the one who called it but cinderfags beat me to it. I didn't post that one though

this is honestly such retarded behavior it has to be on purpose

This one was slightly before, as I recall. Can the times be checked?

Because Hazel is a good honorable man with a hatred of ticket machines.

It got deleted.

A second difference

Cinderfags always have to ruin everything

Dont make a big deal about it and it wont turn into a shitfest.

>Say you've already made another thread in jest just to upset a few aspies that don't want to go back to /trash/
>Don't actually make the thread. Just talk shit.
>Somebody else goes and makes a second thread anyway.

It's like pottery.

It was about a second time difference

I saw. Still funny though. Especially since that one guy at the end of the last legitimately got angry when I suggested it.

i actually did post it but I hadn't realized the shit of a waifu Cinder was made. I thought I was first and I am sorry. But cinder threads are always shit. I don't like to lie btw

it's goddamn annoying is what it is, we're already on Sup Forums's shit list

Doesn't she already drink a lot? I hope she'll be okay

Hiro should just give us our own board

I like to think she only drinks in moderation. Should Cinder die, Misa would just tastefully toast her death scene with a can of foreign beer and leave it at that.

What a wonderful lady

Shit tier waifu though

100% your opinion my man

how much Yang will we get in the last 2 episodes?

It's true though

Not enough.

Yeah yeah yeah heard it before

Ignore them you me and misa know cinder is best girl

Hopefully none since I hate her and my own personal taste in characters should dictate how the show goes in terms of narrative.

It's 100% true. Your waifu is shit. Has no redeeming qualities. And is currently being Salem's little bitch. Get a better one like Nora

I hope you know that's not Nora

My Cinderbros

(Nice suit Cinder, by the way. There should be more pictures of Cinder wearing a suit).

Ive been given a new power I cant wait to exploit every chance I get

>it's goddamn annoying is what it is, we're already on Sup Forums's shit list

So is anything involving

>Steven Universe
>My Little Pony
>Every capeshit movie ever
>Marvel Comics produced in the last 4 years
>DC comics produced in the last 6 years
>Star Wars
>Homestuck
>Disney
>Frozen, which deserves it's own special mention separate from Disney.
>Anything by Seth McFarlane
>Modern Simpsons
>Arrow

This list keeps going.

Everything is on Sup Forums's shitlist. I'd be more alarmed if we weren't on Sup Forums's shit list.

More cinder art in general would be great we need more talented artists with good taste like misa

You know what's not on Sup Forums's shitlist? Power Girl. Or at least Power Girl done by Palmiotti and Connors. We just need a Power Girl-like character and Sup Forums might like us. But which RWBY character is a fighting blonde woman known for fanservice? Who could that possibly be?

idol huntress when

Not alot.

I feel like her getting so much fight time in Vol 3 was to make up in advance for her mostly getting sidelined this volume.

Then again fights are minimal this Volume. There's been like 3 in 10 episodes. RNJR vs Geist, Blake and Sun vs sea monster and RNJR+Qrow vs Tyrian.

Glynda?

I'd be fine with these two fucking.

Kat is best girl and should fuck Syd till they can't move a inch.

sneaky schnee

Same.

Mistral is pretty close to Menagerie.
Hazel was probably heading south for the meet up.

But yeah, Hazel and Adam confrontation with Blake and Family will probably be next volume.
I mean we haven't even seen Siena Khan yet.
Shoving that much important Blake plotline stuff into these last two episodes might feel rushed.

BEST GIRL

img.rule34.xxx//samples/2089/sample_c9cb2832c80ae1bdf2b32883d3fc4c171b0dffa9.jpg?2263434
Gee Cinder, why does your mom let you have two wieners?

Oh Jlullaby...

I hope Neo makes an appearence towards the end. Hatman's death cannot just be brushed aside.

I hope when everyone is reunited Weiss and Jaune start having a thing and we then sometimes see Ruby looking at them with clear jealousy

Then I want months and months and months of people arguing whether she was jealous of Jaune or Weiss then whether or not it was romantic. It'd be truly a shitposting sight to see.

>Ruby looking at them with clear jealousy

that's stupid

I normally hate Jlullaby's retarded cock sizes...But there's just something about Cinder being forced to gag on Salem's double dicks that get's me hot and bothered.

Jlullaby sure is into multi-dick oral lately

can I have a link to misas tumblr/twitter/website

Fuck me.
Makes me want the cripple.

sexy bacon

twitter.com/misa_rwby?lang=en

twitter.com/Misa_RWBY

Oh hey, she has a pinned tweet. I didn't notice that before.

Putting it thorugh Google translate (I know it's unreliable) gives:
> Before the luon
> Cinder, Cinderling (Lily) Rough & Stuffed House 20p
> Shinter mug
> Postcard
> Bill's Mug
> Bill's Poster

I am not sure what this means, but I hope it means that Misa is planning to start selling Cinder merchandise. I would considering buying one of those mugs.

Prediction.

Hazel's semblance is basically lycanthropy. This is why he has no obvious weapon or obvious place to store it on his person. This is also why he seems to hold a particular dislike for silver eyed warriors compared to the rest of Salem's group. Werewolves and silver don't traditionally mix.
Hazel is going to be Ruby's Big Bad Wolf.

Thoughts?

>This is also why he seems to hold a particular dislike for silver eyed warriors compared to the rest of Salem's group.
I don't really see it, if anything he seemed dismissive of them

Why is this the best looking ruby figure?

I haven't felt they're setting it up a Ruby rivalry for him yet, but what you've described would be a cool match-up. I would like to see his villainous honour clashing with Ruby's stark idealism.

Personally, I'd like to see Hazel fight Yang at some point. That would be one hell of a fistfight, and he could probably handle her rage mode too.

If he really is the Werewolf I'm more concerned about Ruby
There was one version of Little Red Riding Hood where Little Red was eaten by a wolf

Because it isn't jagged like the Rooster Teeth ones and it doesn't have an unsettling robotic expression like those Japanese ones.

REN IS FUCKING DEAD LADS

THE PROPHECY FORETELLS

F

I'd spend money on that one
It looks really good for a change....

I've had that beer before. Pretty shit imo

>Personally, I'd like to see Hazel fight Yang at some point. That would be one hell of a fistfight, and he could probably handle her rage mode too.
This so fucking much I thought I was alone

>fistfight
That's a weird way to spell slaughter.

SNEAK PEAK OF NEXT EPISODE

FUCK NEO

How many more times am I going to see this picture today?

It's gonna be fun seeing all these badass adult villains get their assess beat by novice plot armor kids

She is drinking Budweiser and Carlsberg now, if that is any better.

twitter.com/Misa_RWBY/status/824220511844597760

Nuck "destroyer of the cuck" is the best grimm

Not Nora

>fries
>bacon
>chopsticks

wat

Thanks for giving me an answer
You faggot

The only one on Team Evil to have weapons was Tyrian, and even he revealed his only in his first fight.

As a /fit fag that picture triggers me

Emerald when

Eventually

Cinder is on Team Evil.

Cinder uses weapons.

How dare you forget about worst girl.
We can probably assume that Watts has a mech or something.

I assume that she and her family unit will get a scene before the volume ends.

You are welcome

I hate that I'm already developing high hopes for Watts, it'll be so easy for me to be let down.