It's a "bad guy beats the living shit out of The Flash" episode

>it's a "bad guy beats the living shit out of The Flash" episode

I love underdog Barry episodes!

>Flash having trouble with a man on a dirtbike

The "Run Faster, Barry" meme has gone too far.

Kick-Ass has the excuse of not being the God of Speed.
What is Flash's?

He doesnt want to set the future where iris dies into motion

>dissing on the BMX Bandit

On the one hand he knew how to deal with the fire and take advantage of the backdraft

On the other hand he needed Cisco and Caitlin to tell him to phase

Guys I forgot, is Barry still jobless or did Julian backpedal on his blackmail?

Julian probably backpedalled after it was revealed that he's Alchemy

Still kinda weird that he just up and bought a loft for him and Iris after not having a job for a while

At the Christmas party Julian said he got Singh to give Barry his job back if he wanted, I guess he didn't take him up on it.

But that's pretty much every episode

he inherited everything Wells owned. all his property, all his patents, and all his offshore bank accounts

That really bothers me, that estate would be facing a ton of criminal investigations, law suits, and the fact that arguably Eobard has no right to make that Will.

Also wasn't the reason they made the museum because StarLabs was so expensive to run? Is Barry just a cheapskate, or did he blow all his money on that apartment.

Every episode basically.

a big fat inheritance can't sustain something that's hemorrhaging money forever unless you use that inheritance to establish more sources of income. the museum is an example of Barry just buying more money.

>It's a "Barry has been the flash for 3 years now but still doesn't know what to do in field" episode

>Cisco, what should I do!?
>Run faster Barry, we've been through this remember?

I dropped this show on like the third episode because of this shit (The one with the guy who could duplicate himself)

The same fucking episode they had him basically stop time for a retarded comedy scene where he just talks at his love-interest at superspeed, but when he actually fights the villain he has genuinely worse reflexes than a normal human being.

Also Tweedledum and Tweedledipshit here (pic related) made me want to puncture my own eardrums every time they showed up and started spouted technobabble.

>arguably Eobard has no right to make that Will
They never revealed he was not actually Wells to the public.

So you want a show where Barry sits at Jitters for forty minutes and at some point speed runs bad guys into a jail cell in five second scene? Because that's what it would be like if Barry used his powers "properly"

Didn't he make a confession recording about killing Barry's mum, or did he confess as Wells I can't remember. In any case it feels sort of dickish allowing real HW's memory to be tarnished, rather than just telling the public it was an impostor (I'd probably do the same to become a billionaire).

iirc he told Barry to delete that part and show the police the confession

>So you want a show where Barry sits at Jitters for forty minutes and at some point speed runs bad guys into a jail cell in five second scene?

No I want a show with the remotest semblance of internal consistency.

If Barry can't use his powers to basically freeze time when he's fighting someone then don't have him do it for a fucking joke scene.

Low-powered Flash is fine, but you can't have both.

I also want Cisco and Caitlin fired into the sun.

YES! Actually. And in return, actually make the villains powerful. Where's Cold's slow field? Et cetera. You really think it's okay that Barry gets BTFO'd by a dirt biker?

>he told Barry to delete that part
Sounds like something Barry would do.

At least in this one he had a reason for his hesitation and fuck ups.

I'm actually really liking this overarching plot of "we know things that are going to happen, so let's stop them from happening."

I'm looking forward to how it inevitably goes wrong, seeing how Joe was the only one with a good future I'm guessing saving Iris kills him.

DELETE this. For once, can't Barry just get a happy end?

Only when he's fucking he's fucking Iris. Joe's last thoughts will be how happy he is his children hooked up.

>It's a "The heroes have outfits but god forbid the villains do" episode

He spends a lot of money on shoe repairs.

>It's a "Someone's keeping secrets that they should really tell the team but decide to fuck everything up instead" episode

It's really annoying. Like, at this point, shouldn't the team trust each other enough to not keep secrets? Like, you could argue, "Oh, he can't tell them because it'd be revealing the future," but that argument doesn't really work when Barry's literally trying to change the future.

Barry is a dumb-ass

>The Flash can beat [X] character in a fight because he's so fast and stuff
>can't beat a telepathic gorilla and IRL Aussie shitflinger

he didn't want to stop him though

Can't say I'm enjoying the direction of this season, at least the Grodd episodes look fun.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU CAITLIN

Don't get to close user the frozen pussy is deadly.

Did a magnet ever go up?

The speed force can't be made justice on a tv budget.