ITT shit movies made you want to eat

Fucking American Psycho.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1cff6HYMHE
youtube.com/watch?v=RP3F4e0x80M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sea urchin ceviche
i'd rather eat raw pork

Had a hankering for this when watching Wall Street.

What separates a good sea urchin ceviche from a bad sea urchin ceviche?

Probably just like big mac sauce but still

Mmm steak tartare is so fucking good.

I've never had sushi, so whenever I see someone eating it in movies/tv I want to go out and find some. I generally lose that urge immediately afterwards, so I remain sushiless.

Nothing beats a sweet potato tempura roll with wasabi and soy sauce

As a non-American it really made me want these, they just look so bite sized and tasty.

>mfw spicy tuna rolls and eel rolls
I'm addicted to this shit

Never trust stoners. White Castle is fucking terrible.

they taste like complete ass

I'm from detroit originally and one of the first things I do whenever I go back to visit family is buy a bag full of gut busters.
That and a slim jim from big boys.

Doesn't matter, it's all about the great sea urchin ceviche.

It's pretty good if you can find a decent restaurant near you.

there's a kiosk in my local supermarket where they at least suggest they make it fresh. There's some asians working behind there.

Take the plunge or would that be a sushi sin?

liquefied garlic

>supermarket sushi
Absolutely not

that's why I've always avoided it, but the urge is strong

nothing has ever made burgers look tastier

NO CAN DO

Fuck yeah. That is a tasty burger

Whenever I watch Half in the Bag, I crave beer

just go to an asian buffet, they usually have sushi that is made by an actual gook who is at least proficient, if not some autistic actual restaurant sushi chef. a lot of it will be westernized depending on your coutry (in US, creme cheese/salmon maki rolls are an abomination that is absolutely delicious) but there will be some real shit like just eel onigiri or whatever. it's not *that* big of a step down from actual sushi restaurants. but yeah gas station/super market shit is a bad idea.

well, I like gas station sushi too as junk food but it is in no way representative of actual sushi and half the time the rice is hard and chewy weirdness.

looks disgusted desu

>Supermarket sushi

WHIIIIITE PIGERUU GO HOME!!!

Every fast food chain that serves burgers has good burgers.

What does sea urchin taste like?

last time I ate those they gave me da squirts

Sorry for offence
I shall commit seppuku to wash away this great shame

>always imagine sushi as cold/refreshing with interesting subtle tastes and texture
>finally have some
>no interesting tastes, it's neither warm nor cold so the exact opposite of refreshing and no interesting texture
The place I had it at is supposed to have good sushi, as well. I've never been more disillusioned about movie-food.

Never had sausage and peppers until this

found the plebs

I tried to drink an Old Fashioned after watching Mad Men but it tasted icky

yeah I know it's a drink not a food but whatever

Why do nu males hate alcohol

>The place I had it at is supposed to have good sushi
Then people lied to you or you fucked up your tongue somehow.

>he’s never had a jersey dog
Hot dog, peppers, onion, potatoes, on a nice roll. It’s fucking grill kino

>icky

Is that some faggy way of saying garlic butter?

Those aren't burgers though

I assume most people who saw The Big Lebowski -- love it or hate it -- probably wanted to try White Russians.

They're not bad. That said, ordering it at a bar makes you look like a complete ass.

they're referencing the goodfellas razor blade garlic

It's shit.
Plus you can just buy the frozen burgers from Walmart and they taste just as bad.

I literally used the spaghetti sauce recipe from The Godfather and it turned out great.

Listening to Cum Town makes me want to do cocaine.

Lol. You mean made by mexicans? Buffet ones are awful unless you go to a 20 dollar buffet.
>go to a seafood buffet in AZ
>oysters clams sushi freshly made
Best

All cream drinks are fucking ass

>marvlel brainlet doesn't understand sushi is supposed to be served at room temp
Not surprised

>literal steamed onion beef buns
why are americans so gross, bros?

Why does Sup Forums hate White Castle? I love them as a once or twice a year thing and have never gotten the shits from it

I was going to say that I tried them out because of it, not so much because of seeing the movie but because suddenly everyone was drinking it. I couldn't stand how... phlegm-y it made me compared to other drinks and never had a second one.

No one cares about your shitty Sup Forums podcast

You’re not supposed to steam the bun because they get all soggy. I can tell you’ve only ever had the microwaveable ones

Because Sup Forums is full of nu-males who don't get crave cases for the Superb Owl

The dessert scene in inglorious basterds

Slightly briny and somewhat rich, but the texture is light. Reminds me of egg yolks and oysters, but it's tastier than that combination sounds.

just depends on the store. Fresh Market has probably the best sushi in my city, made to order

>muh company wars
Typical weaboo, selling his soul to a corporation.

Listening to cum town makes me want triple deck fukken burgers

Apparently. That or butt hurt euros who will never ever have it

Tastes like big mac sauce, apparently.

It basically a spiky living testicle. Most of what people eat of it is urchin spunk. Look it up if you don't believe me.

good god, I thought this was the JUST guy head cut in half.

The first time I visited an area with a White Castle, the locals told me "That's garbage food for garbage people."

well at least the fries look delicious, I'll give 'em that.

"830 rez at dorsia great sea urchin seviche"

Like crayons honestly. Very mealy. Like paste. Texture of apple sauce, but less slimy.

Yes I want to bathe in it.

Similar to how Winnie the Pooh honey looks.

like good?

My local store has fresh sushi every day. It's not exactly the best I've ever had (I lived in asia for years and have had some legit sushi) but it's not that bad either. I always go for the unagi, BBQ eel, it's pretty hard to fuck up, and it makes man STRONG!

You guys know that's not sushi right?

I don't like the taste, my friend says it's her favorite delicacy

Actually that IS sushi. Plain fish on rice is called sashimi.

The patty is almost indistinguishable from the bun in texture or bite resistance.

It may as well not be there. Soy bean trash.

No don't do it they don't know how to even make the rice properly. Is always way too wet and chewy.

Thats mostly because the rice is sitting for too long. Sushi should be made to order in any restaurant.

Sashimi is just a piece of fish you がいじん ぴぐ

i can image the booboo sea food doodoo she gets after eating the sea urchin.

I've seen a lot of American rice cookers that just absolutely suck for sticky rice and some places don't even use "legit" sticky rice let alone the proper amount of water.

Getting a jap cooker was night and day

>jasmine rice
>not even once

Milk and salty coins

For real though it tastes like ocean

can we meme it into existence? it could be better than the reddit sauce

Not trying to be edgy or anything, but after Oldboy i became addicted to this kind of videos
youtube.com/watch?v=K1cff6HYMHE

KFC and me don't mix, but damn i ate a lot of it after watching this.

kek south park made me wanna try mcdonald's fries with kfc sauce

everytime i get an In-n-Out burger ... i think of this scene... Big kahuna burger has to be In-n-Out

Dark Passage made me wanna eat Lauren Bacall.

bump

RIP in pieces squidder

The obsession.

A good sushi place in burgerland is that the sushi doesn't kill you and that it has fish and rice whoever told you it was good is probably some shit taste fag
its rare to find an actually good sushi place that also doesn't cost a million dollars to eat at I also don't really know the telltale signs of one a dingy shithole with all you can eat for 5 bucks can have better sushi than some fancy gourmet place that charges 15 for a piece

I fucking love uni

They look disgusting, thin beef with nothing but bread, even the fries looks soggy and bad.

That's exactly what they are. Ignore the one White Castle shill ITT

I hate when anyone I'm with orders something like this from a bar, like just don't. They're usually super expensive on purpose too.

did Carrey sucked her tit for real?

youtube.com/watch?v=RP3F4e0x80M