The Flash #15 Storytime

Rogues Reloaded part two!

Really excited to see what Ellis does with Wildstorm stuff.

Been out of Flash for a while. So, How did Cold get back the gun and, more importantly, the sleeves? Damn his summer parka outfit was retarded.

when did they lose their powers

cold got his gun back years ago in forever evil, deathstorm seperated him and the gun, and he build a new one

Here we go.

Rebirthed. Not sure, they (minus Cold) still had their powers at the end of the N52 run, right?

>Rebirthed. Not sure, they (minus Cold) still had their powers at the end of the N52 run, right?
yeah, everyone but cold and trickster were still metas

...that third panel dialogue is some of the clunkiest writing I've ever seen.

>Flash knowing little things about his arch nemesis

I love stuff like that so much.

>It's mirroring my speed!
fucking really?

In two weeks:

>“ROGUES RELOADED” part three! Dragged on a wild goose chase all over the world, The Flash tracks the Rogues to their next target: the people of Central City! But is even Barry Allen fast enough to solve five diabolical crimes at the same time?

Fucking man this is some great Scudder. Really doing the character justice. Can't wait to see how they use Boomerang. He hasn't been used (seriously) against Flash in a long time

The end, hope you enjoyed.

Yeah, the Flash Rebirth series started off pretty terrible, but this Rogues story is pretty good. It feels like the Rogues are legitimate problems again instead of his Team Rocket.

he's in the arc after this one right? with wally and barry trying to find out what happened to danny?

I was pretty pissed off with what they did with them as of nu52, so I'm pretty happy with this issue (and the last).

Yes? This is a classic Mirror Master power. Fuck this entire fight started with him fighting a fully functional Rogues gallery after Mirror Master copied all their powers.

Mirror Master is wicked powerful. Probably the only Rogue who honestly makes sense as a legitimate threat to The Flash.

I'm more upset by the line than the act, but fair play.

Yes after the next issue is the last for The Rogues. I'm guessing they actually just win and The Flash goes "NEXT TIME" or whatever before he fucks off to Australia with Wally to talk to Digger.

gasp

the flash's weakness

He can't be in more than one place at once.

Well, depending on The Flash. Both Bart and Wally could.

Uhh, is mirror master OK?

Love those variants

Well, yeah, the only way you can make it work is on a really big scale.

And even that gets speed-forced right up the ass sometimes, depending on the story.

This was good shit, thank you OP

Haha, eat shit Barry

Mirror Master still looks like he has powers, same with Weather Wizard and of course Glider. The weapons are just for show. I have no idea about Heatwave though.

>Cover says it's a Heatwave issue
>It's actually Mirror Master
man I'm mad.

Rogues Revenge was pretty cool with them just trying to get back to Central City and having a bunch of D-Listers hound them.

>7 Part Storyline for Godspeed
>4 issues for Rogues
man I'm mad.

Didn't heatwave die after sacrificing himself at rouges rebellion.

He shows up in the last arc of the N52 Flash run.

just call Wally? (both the versions)

Was it explained what happened? Or did he just show up?

Looks like implies he's still a meta, but he has guns that allow greater control or power. Also he still looks like hes a burn victim.

I'm erect

Riddler had picked him up after he sacrificed himself in Gotham. Makes sense for a Gotham villain to have been able to get a hold of him.

Riddler found him and turned him into a human bomb.

He was a prisoner of the Riddler after the events of Rogues Rebellion, who was the main antagonist of the last arc.

What if it was a mirror replicant of a heat wave issue?

>mini toy Jesse

When is he going to show up again? Even in the 'original team' flashback he wasn't there.

About the same time Mardon goes back to being a white guy.

Damn Mirror Master is OP being able to mimic their powers that well.

Mirror Master is probably Flash's actually strongest enemy when you take into account all the weird bullshit he can do.

Like, any other villain Flash has he can literally just copy. And make multiple copies.

Don't forget how the Mirrow World he travels through has all sorts of horrors inside of it.

Flash Vol. 1 worth picking up?

Yeah, that should have been a thought box rather than a spoken line.

yes

Do kids want a James in a Box, though?

which one? godspeed is worthless garbage

Man Vol 1 means a lot of things.

If you mean Rebirth Vol 1 (which is like Flash volume 6) then meh. It's pretty mediocre for the first half then really disappointing in the second half.

Wasn't Heatwave a fucking metahuman after flashpoint? I remember him being ugly and an asshole.

He still is. You can see his burn marks. He just has the suit/gun to focus his power which was a problem before. Same reason as Weather Wizard. It's a compromise.

Heatwave and Weather Wizard are metahumans but they use technology to focus their power.

>Corto Maltese

Based!

He stopped being a metahuman in Forever Evil. And went to a hardware store and remade his cold gun because Geoff Johns decided it was retarded for his fave villain to be a metahuman.

Geoff Johns made the correct decision.

kek was just thinking the same.

>"here's what's happening in case it isn't clear!"

Thank you for this OP.

I haven't been following Flash Rebirth 100%, but have been following it pretty closely, and this has been the best issue thus far!

Am I the only one who hates Heat Waves look? Give me the classic orange/white full body suit any day. H visor is a neat touch I suppose

Love it

This issue was pure classic Flash. Thanks OP!

It's a little clunky. I don't like how much it copies Hawk, but I do think it needed an update. It just needs another one.

Flash stories don't need to be long. Most superhero stories don't need to be long, really. The Rogues lucked out by getting an arc that's actually condensed.

He'll get relegated to being Jays Trickster and will show up when the JSA returns

They won't need to do that when they make Wally's Flash stint entirely canon. Barry already said Wally was Flash without him for a while so they can make Axel as someone popped up around that time.

Exposed, burned skin just seems dumb to me

These variants have been amazing. Whose doing them?

Dave Johnson.

So, is Glider not intangible anymore? Is she back to ice creating skates and exploding gems?

Is Axel still a cyborg? Does Central City still have like, Mad Max wastes on its outskirts?

Flash Rebirth Vol. 1
Should've been more specific, sorry. Has the series gotten better though? Everyone seems to like this issue.

Glider/Mirror Master are worst couple.

He's still an ugly asshole.

She can go intangible.

>Probably the only Rogue who honestly makes sense as a legitimate threat to The Flash.

Hey, Weather Wizard makes a good amount of sense too. He flies and causes weather based mass destruction.

The Bump

>Probably the only Rogue who honestly makes sense as a legitimate threat to The Flash.

Well, in my opinion, Captain Cold makes perfect sense with the idea of "cold" being when molecules slow down to a stop at Absolute Zero.

It's kind of a silly argument because there are several Rogues who are or have been a legit threat to the Flash. It's true that Mirror Master and Weather Wizard are two of the main contenders, but Cold, Abra Kadabra, and the Top have also been major threats. Though obviously Kadabra and the Top aren't here.

The only Rogues I think are questionable threats are Trickster and Boomerang

Intangible skater

Abra Kadabra's not really a Rogue.

You're more or less right, but he did join them for a time. Which was stupid, but he was still part of the group.

story bump

Rogues bump

Can he still be defeated by turning the lights off?