Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3vVWlJIgs
youtube.com/watch?v=WisId45xiPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kicking things off

>imgur filenames
>saving these at all
What a sad person you are.

Uncle Ben never said the "responsbilities" quote, it was Peter that said it talking to himself.

Just give me the fucking memes

This meme was sucked dry and left for dead. Just leave it and it will come back eventually...maybe

Need more Osbourn quotes

>People on set were astounded though, not because of the fact that he had finally nailed the difficult stunt, but because upon doing it, Tobey shouted "Take that, jew faggots!" really loudly while looking at a group of extras, eating their lunch off-screen, while Sam Raimi cackled on his director's chair, yelled "Cut!" and threw a couple of coins at them.

Even actor Tobey Maguire wasn’t safe from Raimi’s twisted vision. “One time he yelled ‘cut’ and I turned to him and he said ‘what if someone just walked into the holocaust museum and yelled 'cut'? Maybe the orthodox Jews in suits would forget their trained routine of peddling that hoax’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he trying to make my character into a white nationalist, or has whiteness been crucial to Spider-man's identity all along?” “Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Raimi had put something in the lens. It was stuff like ‘What if cameras were Kar98s? Would you be a Einsatzgruppe?’ and ‘Lights. Camera. Hail victory!.’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to act.”

Can't we have a Raimi appreciation thread instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3vVWlJIgs

yes, let's please

>Raimiposting
>Baneposting
>Orcposting
The 3 reasons of this board have my respect.

MAKE THAT FOUR

Fuck I had forgotten about that one.

Yeah, true.

>These guys, Goldberg and Cohen, they probably deserved what happened. Scratch that, they most definitely did. But just because you can beat them up, doesn't give you the right to not finish the job. Next time, after you exercised your civic privileges, exercise your civic responsibility and report them to your local officer. Remember: with white power, comes great responsibility.
>Are you afraid I’m going to turn into some kind of liberal? Quite worrying about me, okay? Something’s different, I’ll figure it out, stop lecturing me please!
>I don’t mean to lecture and I don’t mean to preach… and I know I’m not your Fuhrer –
>THEN STOP PRETENDING TO BE!

There was not a dry eye in the house

>that scene where Spider-Man tries to save people from the Twin Towers on 9/11 and has to assure them that he'll come back for them even though he knows he won't be able to save them all
>that shot where he watches the towers collapse and screams "FUCKING SANDNIGGERS I'LL PERSONALLY KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" from the top of his lungs

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

>not watching the director's cut

youtube.com/watch?v=WisId45xiPE

>tfw CGI is now expected of the simplest things

>that scene where peter makes fun of harry's grandpa dying in ww2 and then goosesteps around the apartment yelling out in german

sure, it was impressive, but i don't see why it was necessary.

>He's... just a kid. No older than my wife's son

>I fired so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me

I don't know who you are, but you are talented.

>Hey Michelangelo don't forget we're reading Mein Kampf tonight