Whether you like the show or not, how can someone be dumb enough to think they were dead the whole time...

Whether you like the show or not, how can someone be dumb enough to think they were dead the whole time. As a huge lost fanboy this really grinds my gears. I would almost right it off as a meme if it weren't for the fact I know a guy who I know for a fact watched the entire show, and still believes this.

Regardless lost is kino

>the island was a purgatory

Apparently the producers had no idea they were going to include pilot footage of the plane wreckage in the credits. This gave people the wrong idea apparently.

Normies are dumb. But why the fuck did Hurley have to stay as Jacob? He's one of the only fucks whom has something to go back to. And man, Ben became such a disappointing cuck.

why don't you explain the ending to us then?

They were, though.

Hey Mista Locke

Lost is kino at times, there's no denying that. But it definitely takes a nosedive in season 4

Lostfag here, I think it mostly is a meme by now, especially on here

That is what I thought.

Confirmed for all dead.

100%

>is a possible psychic
>never expand on it beyond a vague warning
Fucking why.

The ending pissed me off so much

>lol God, Heaven, and Jesus are all real that's what the whole show was about

Anyone trying to explain this show is sucking Damon Lindelof's dick.

The show started well because the cast was great, and the production was good, but the overall story had never been planned or thought out. So eventually eveything turned to shit because Damon Lindelof is a fucking lazy cocksucking hack.

Lesson learned: never let Damon Lindelof write a script. And never watch anything Damon Lindelof has worked on.

And thus you understand the reason why Prometheus sucked balls.

>And thus you understand the reason why Prometheus sucked balls.

And Tomorrowland.
And Star Trek Into Darkness.
And World War Z.
And so on...

in season 4 there is a small drop in quality. Flashforwards were awesome, plot was satisfiyting. Nosedive starts in five, and six is unwatchable crap

You feel this way about the Leftovers?

Never watched it. Never will. Lindelof's involvement is an instant disqualifier for everything.

What are the chances lost and the leftovers exist in the same universe and all the people on the island were departures

You should watch it, it's great

>the leftovers>lost

dude lets shoehorn in character back story flashblacks of things outside the established setting constantly because the island is boring shit lol.

>The island is boring shit

they all died at some point but waited for the rest to come to this world they "build" that you can see in the last scene. they wanted this so they can go together into the unknown as they feel as connected in one collective. It sounds bullshit and is a shit ending but there is nothing we can do about it. fuck the ending. fuck this good and bad in 2 brothers bullshit and fuck time travel. the first 3 seasons will always be goat kino but fuck everything that came after.

At theb end jacks dad literally said so

Yeah i watch it and it was literally lost without the big mystery stuff sane sitty structure etc & shit ending