What was his fucking problem? Town limits signpost clearly said: NORMIES ONLY

what was his fucking problem? Town limits signpost clearly said: NORMIES ONLY.

Police chief did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hvckMoe82E&t=230s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His problem was clearly PTSD, user. It's a big problem for returned veterans.

Only Rambo movie that I like. And the fucking chief did everthing wrong!

Police chief was safeguarding his normie town against neckbeards. Can't fault him for trying.

I saw someone with a "They drew first blood not me" tattoo the other week.

Should I be ashamed to say I thought it was pretty cool?

that's like a super cool story, um bro.

Guy just wanted something to eat.

He din do nuffin.

he prolley didn't have no money and was going to forage in the dumpsters and scare chillin's and the old folk

Covey leader to Raven, talk to me Johnny.

>Only Rambo movie that I like
Rambo II was awesome as well.

Because first blood is top-tier Stallone Kino

Army veterans are unironically low IQ trash. The reason they don't reintegrate into society is not because of PTSD but because they have no skills and nothing to offer, which is why they got signed off on canon fodder in the first place. Most reasonable places anywhere in the world don't want ruffians hanging around and annoying people, past service or not. Only in America do ex-serviceman expect people to go "hurr dirr thank u for ur service" and suck their cock for just existing.

he didn't want any hippie fucks in his town

so woke

He was just passing through, possibly looking to buy lunch. He had no intention to stay there for more than a few hours

>You now remember conscription

Wow, how edgy. What are your thoughts on religion and women's rights?

>losing against rice farmers with outdated soviet equipment
I wouldn't have let him into my town either

I'm not interested in seeing fake burgers victories. The first movie is the badass and points out how liberals are shits.

The "hippies" are the damn cops. Rambo was a man who suffered for his nation to be treated as shit by "law men."

The cops didn't know that. They thought he was a long haired hippie drifter protesting the war by wearing the jacket.

They drew first blood, not me.

As a whole, the U.S. military is far better educated than the American population it defends. 82.8 percent of U.S. military officers in 2010 had at least a bachelor’s degree, compared to 29.9 percent of the general population. 93.6 percent of enlisted soldiers had at least a high school diploma, compared to 59.5 percent of America.

Rambo would have undoubtably raped some kid if he had been allowed to stay in the town. The police did nothing wrong.

What would lead you to make such an outrageous claim like that?

The people who get PTSD are the more intelligent ones because they are constantly thinking.

Most of the people that have to face combat have higher IQs in the military, the retard level people in the military are stuck doing logistical back end work and shit like cooking and being mechanics or manual labor used in engineering projects like building airfields.

Dumb people deserve to suffer.

>82.8 percent of U.S. military officers in 2010 had at least a bachelor’s degree
>93.6 percent of enlisted soldiers had at least a high school diploma

I would imagine so, since you need them to join, you neckbreather

>Army veterans have no skills
>Rambo can literally handle million dollar equipment and fly helicopters and tame snakes

Stay woke.

>The first movie is the badass and points out how liberals are shits.
The second movie is the badass and points out how bureaucrats are shit.

The fourth movie is badass and points out how yellow people are shit.

>Muh fictitious victory on "Vietnam"

The most important part is the part you left out. There are more educated people in the Army than in the rest of the U.S. Population.

>>Muh fictitious victory on "Vietnam"
Underage who doesn't understand Vietnam. It wasn't US troops vs Viet Cong, it was US troops vs. politicians back home.

Im just not an overweight burger, seeing burgers killing burgers is my kind of thing.

>being this pleb

then why were they shooting a bunch of asians

>Being this obese cuck

It was a Reagenesque wet dream

>HURR MURICA SHULDVE WON DA WAR

HE DREW FIRST BLOOD
NOT ME

Where did I say anything about officers? I'm talking about the average grunt.

People who join the army are airheads who don't mind throwing their life away for Israel because they have no actual prospects in life

Rambo, Messner, Ortega, Coletta, Jurgensen, Barry, Krakauer confirm!

they drew first blood

youtube.com/watch?v=5hvckMoe82E&t=230s

Nobody really "throws their life away" in the modern military. Joining the army is actually a much better option than going to college for the majority of young adults leaving high school. Learn real world skills, build a resume, provided with some of the best networking available, oh and it's all free. No need to go into soul crushing debt. And if you want to go to college the army will pay for it once you've finished up your term of service. Joining the army straight out of high school is an infinitely better life choice than going straight to college and studying something with poor career prospects (i.e. at least 3/4 of majors).

Baker team. They're all dead, sir.

>all I wanted was a fucking Pepsi

>they drew first blood
yeah, a scratch on his cheeck... kill them ALL!

what a pusy.

>It wasn't US troops vs Viet Cong

I'm pretty sure it was US troops vs Viet Cong

>"vagrancy" is an actual crime in america

Poor Jack London

there's a curfew in America

>m-m-muh ghuenz

rambo 4 was kino:
>live for nothing, or die for something

wot was that boatman?

The police should help and protect the citizens, not antagonize them.

>Be me
>get out of vietnam finally after years of seeing some messed up shit
>Decide to go checkup on an old buddy of mine
>Find out he passed a while ago
>oh.jpeg
>Just spend the next few weeks wandering around the pacific northwest staying a few nights in town then leaving
>Come up a a town called Hope
>Seems nice
>Sheriff rolls up and starts giving me shit
>Just want a burg man and ill be on my way
>kicks me out of town and says he'll arrest me if I come back again
>nearest town for miles and i want a fucking burger
>Mfw I get arrested and tortured by some hick ass cops for just minding my own business.
The Sheriff was wrong in every single instance

Worst advice Ive ever read. Unless youre dirt poor and cant even afford food at 18 after highschool, dont do this.

He killes one human being in the entire movie, and it was an accident.

I know your fucking baiting, but at least pay attention to the movie.

It differs from the novel where he kills multiple cops. I've read Stallone wanted to soften Rambo to make him more of a sympathetic character.

John Rambo is the rare virgin-chad.

USA:

Gets ass kicked by a bunch of shoeless peasant farmers in Vietnam

Gets ass handed to them in Korea

Spends 18 years in Afghanistan and accomplishes nothing

Joins WWI at the very end. Claim they won it single handedly.

Joins WWII after the British and Russians do most of the fighting. The Russians defeat the Nazis practically by themselves. Yanks then drop a nuclear bomb on Japan and claim they won the war all by themselves.

Try to invade Canada. Get their asses kicked and their White House burned down to the ground for their troubles.

Pathetic.

it was a book originally and in it the kills are staggering

Because jaofhebakvhsvejakahacha can't find his fucking legs!

This is a board for TV and FILMS you fucking niggers

exactly, so you need to go back to Sup Forums

>live in a world protected from war, famine, pandemic and panic by the most powerful military and science apparatus the world has ever known

>haha ur K/D was only 20:1 in Vietnam

The sooner we cut you faggots loose to fend for yourselves, the better.

>88

lel

I bet that image was created for satire purposes but you're so dumb you liked it.

>all these wrong opinions

3 is the only rambo that isn't haram

I know kids who are ruining their life doing this.

Don't fall for the military meme

Fuck them

>I bet that image was created for satire purposes

Was it the pile of dead children that gave it away?

>Fuck them
Way to turn your back on an ally.

no it's what Rambo:First Blood © tells to Bassman

>Underage who doesn't understand Vietnam. It wasn't US troops vs Viet Cong, it was US troops vs. politicians back home.
Ah, Dolchstosslegende.

If you faggots reason the book, it's a lot deeper than the movie.

The Sheriff was a Korean War vet and looked down on Rambo for being a loser emo faggot who's generation cried like bitches. That's what all the tension was about is it was an allegory for how fucked the divide was between the two generations and how fucked up Rambo's generation was by the Vietnam war.

Also they changed the ending of the movie from the book. The reason Rambo walked out with the Colonel's coat over him was a metaphor for trying to understand the psychological scars of Rambo's Vietnam vets and working towards healing.

The movie was fucking KINO. Thought the other ones were utterly stupid 80s shoot 'em ups. But I love utterly stupid 80s shoot 'ems, so it's cool.

For the Lulz of course!

What a Shitty thread...stupid people with stupid opinions

>The people who get PTSD are the more intelligent ones because they are constantly thinking.
>Most of the people that have to face combat have higher IQs in the military
Sure thing

Rambo II as in Rambo: First Blood pt 2 or Rambo-was-a-more-popular title-so-we-called-First-Blood-pt-3-Rambo-III-instead-but-really-should-have-called-it-Rambo-II?

>wanting a white man to stay with the boat, not some fucking dink

best side character of the series?

Yeah, I like that guy. I enjoyed him giving Rambo shit.

bachelor's degrees do not mean bupkiss anymore

Rambo 2008?
It was excellent

Check out these butthurt democrats everybody!
WOKEWOKEWOKEWOKE

the ending with the machine gun was kino

everything was perfect.

the way he slowly crept up the background, the sound, the music

OBSESSED OBFUCKINGSESSED
We just wanted a rambo thread and you just had to wave that masonic wannabe american EU flag around.
The migrants will not integrate in your cultures, they're going to kill all of you. That's all these fucks live for is an Islamic Caliphate.
You really think they're going to give all of that up for Coca Cola?

I found the 2008 Rambo movie to be pretty good as well. But First Blood is clearly the masterpiece of the series.

>Rambo thread with this many replies

Ah, let me guess, liberal bitching?

Be honest with me, are the Rambo sequels really that bad? Weren't written by James "Kino" Cameron?

>don't join the army
>no ptsd

problem solved

As long as you are not joining the army and have a career goal in mind for your service chair force or navy is great shit. The only way you will see action is if we actually go to war with a real fucking army or you are bombing towel heads or slant eyes. Let's be completely honest North Korea would be over in less than 48 hours.

Just don't join the army and get stationed in butt fuck Afghanistan.

>actually believing in some imaginary omnipotent being
top fucking kek

dumb brainwashed piece of trash

>Russia and Brits did it almost alone!
Without supplies from the united States neither would have been able to hold out against Germany and Russia would have been unable to mobilize.
Lend lease in both world wars saved the allies.
Learn your fucking history m8.

what straight man would give another man a shave?

DRY

Do Americans really do that? If he wanted Rambo off the streets he should have sent him in front of the judge looking all scruffy.

lol and you do posting on an anime board.

>I'm talking about the average grunt.
What part of "93.6 percent of enlisted soldiers had at least a high school diploma, compared to 59.5 percent of America..." did you not understand?

> the supply meme

>first blood
>rambo first blood part 2
>rambo 3
>rambo (2008)

What the fuck where they thinking. I can see other movies doing this too

>acid blood
>alien: acid blood part 2
>alien 3
>alien

>British and Russians do most of the fighting.
>British

The British got their asses handed to them in both world wars, and they really haven't done shit since the 1800's.

-WWI: send half assed force to assist French. Get stalemated and spend the rest of the war sending your men off to die piecemeal.

-WWII: send another half assed force to assist French and get kicked right off the continent. Get kicked out of Greece, the Balkans, south east Asia, and get routed in north Africa by Italians with the assistance of a lone German corps before ze Germans had to shift priority to the eastern front. They lost the battle of the Atlantic until the U.S. got involved, and had it not been for the fact ze German Luftwaffe failed to field a sizable strategic bombing force, they would have lost eh BoB as well.

The sorry Brits couldn't even take down the Falklands without U.S. logistics support.

Meanwhile, the U.S. wins every tactical battle they get engaged in, only to be sold out by civilian politicians after the fight.

Why didn't they just ask?