Civil War II Le Oath

Fuck marvel

Shit, this is taking forever, what the fuck happened? It used to be a lot faster before, now I have to wait 60 seconds no matter what before posting?

So Miles is still gonna kill this nigga LMAO

How many times are we gonna see that panel

in this issue? like 3 times.

POTTERY

>All your biggest battles were with each other
I'm tired of having in-universe characters say this. That's not the case at all, the heroes still spend most of their time fighting actuall villains and big threats. This "Civil War" consisted of 2 battles (one of which was just Tony vs Carol) that took like 20 minutes each.

This is like the 4th book that shows Triton still with the Inhumans when he should be in jail

I take it this happened in the Captain America issue that comes out today.

>That rain while making the oath in the capitol

Fucking comic synchronizing with reality.

Doesn't she hate Peter?

>Black Bolt wearing a suit over his clothes

>Bipartisan support in congress
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Good one.

>SKRRRRT
couldn't resist

>We'll be out here helping real folks
What the fuck does that even mean? Is he implying that stopping Thanos doesn't help "real folks"? Or any of the other threats superheroes face?

>posting images during a storytime
kys phonefag

>cho in hulk form
>at a formal event
But why

When did this come out? This is literally Trump's inauguration, but they couldn't have made the entire comiic in less than a week.

T'challa looks fresh as fuck in that jacket

>Images during storytimes
Fuck off

this came out just today.

>The other one

The real one.

We have to update the dissapointed Black Bolt reaction folder

Also what was Steve's position on SHIELD when he was pursuing the Illuminati?

Trump is very predictable, his inauguration speech was just a greatest hits of all his campaign rally speeches.

I'm ok with this, at least is shows someone on the new one at least skimmed the original, yeah?

Preview pages of the 'inauguration' came out way back.

How is this related to Trump's inauguration and why does it matter

why's Carter looking so god damn old lately?

Maybe they were in a hurry, explaining this art. It looks like someone painted over a draft.

She is old. She was stuck in Dimension Z for decades, which brought her closer to Old Man Steve's age. But then Steve became young and she didn't.

Just a reminder, this comic was supposed to come out months ago.

Is this anywhere near as good as the original Bendis version?

Thanks OP

Hiro made the cooldown 60 seconds on all boards, but it's reduced to 30 when posting consecutive images if you buy a pass :^)
Also nice pottery there Spencer

>This abomination is still a thing.

Or mabye the art is just intentionally sketchy and loose.
It looks great.

>How the people who need everyone to like them always end up the most hated
Man, the Donald Trump references keep on coming.

>but it's reduced to 30 when posting consecutive images if you buy a pass

Yeah, fuck that shit. I'm gonna start using adblock on Sup Forums from now on.

Spider-Man three, bitch

Man, how is Spencer doing more to address Carol's bullshit than her own damn book?

So far, no yeah I can't believe I said that
It was much more intimate and to the point

>"It can't just be surviving"
Anyone who thinks this can go fuck themselves.
This is the same fucking bullshit as Superman saying the human race doesn't deserve to be saved if 1 person has to kill a villain to save it.

BTFO.

Not like t will make her rethink things.

This really should've come out together with issue #8 and on scheduled time (so like November or so). The fact that we see a part that's clearly meant to anticipate the launch of new books that are already on issue #2 or #3 while the other part is spoiling the Cap plots that we didn't see yet is so weird.

Someone really likes Quitely huh?

HAIL HYDRA!

Wait, Steve knows that he's been altered? He knows that he wasn't always a loyal Hydra agent?

HAIL HYDRA!

I'm so glad Spider-Man One stood the fuck away from all this crap.

how does she even know anything about the annihilation wave? earth had it's head up it's collective ass with the first civil war when that happened. stark even dismissed it as some trivial space shit when rich rider told him about it.
i don't think nick spencer did much research into what annihilation was

I can see Hill being stupid enough to buy into the shield's hype but I didn't think Carol was that gullible. That puny thing isn't going to do jackshit to stop Galactus or the Celestials. They're fucking super gods who can obliterate galaxies and they make the Asgardians look like toddlers.

>Carol_Danvers_is_not_amused.png

HAIL HYDRA!

That's only true for some boards
I think for a lot of the red boards it's less than that if I remember right

>I love democracy, I love the republic

Also, Old Sharon is a MILF.

I really don't understand.

It's beautiful

HAIL HYDRA!
The End

Still cant get over how stupid the hydra salute is

carol rocking a blowback, is she from jersey?

616(-2/8/whatever) is probably less politically fucked than we are. I mean, there was a time when Republicans wouldn't cut off their nose if a democrat complimented them on their handsome face.

Carol BTFO

>bigger than the Annihilation wave

Lol yeah right you weren't even there.

HAIL HYDRA! IMMORTAL HYDRA! WE SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED! CUT OFF A LIMB AND TWO MORE SHALL TAKE ITS PLACE! WE SERVE NONE BUT THE MASTER, AS THE WORLD SHALL SOON SERVE US! HAIL HYDRA!

Fuck, he really got Carol there.

Damn

that last panel. this is going to end in disaster.

He was director of something again but that technically never happened since the Incursions never were a thing

Fuck off, Cho. He really is a decent character under Pak's pen, which doesn't really tend to prove he's a good character on his own

This better end with Carol battered broken and hated

Thank you for the storytime. HAIL HYDRA!

This is now a Hydra board, post rare Hydras.

>the other part is spoiling the Cap plots that we didn't see yet is so weird.
It didn't spoil anything. You were supposed to read Captain America #10 first, which came out today. It was delayed so that it would come out after/same time as that issue.

>I'm in charge up here.
Do you feel in charge?

>I have never read anything by Phil Noto or know what his art looks like

The annihilation earth wasn't an "alien army", it was an army from an entirely different universe. Also, the only people on earth who know of the magnitude of the annihilation wave are Richard Rider and Quasar.

Can't they just turn off the shield or is it permanent?

meta commentary if i ever saw it. at least some people at marvel realize the readers can't stand carol

there;s too many people to be trumps inauguration

Yeah i don't get it either, kind of a turn off to know it's Superior Spider-Man all over again