Truly the Se7en of our generation

Truly the Se7en of our generation.

Why do the redditor film critics hate it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LTz1qCvNUhs
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/50_Foot_Ant's_First_Story
slashfilm.com/the-snowman-director-says-15-of-the-script-wasnt-even-filmed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Epic, op, simply epic.
Anyways that weird dubbed-over Kilmer shit was baffling and hilarious.

Kilmer's voice is fucked from throat surgery
youtu.be/LTz1qCvNUhs

>tfw Se7en was the Se7en of my generation
I really should stop going on this website.

This movie looks fucking stupid

right, but they got a distractingly distinct and very obvious non-Kilmer voice and did the worst dub job I've seen in an english speaking film. there's no excuse for that

Sounds pretty good desu.

Se7en didn't bomb

Is this the movie based on this
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/50_Foot_Ant's_First_Story

same here, user.
but we can never leave, it's too late for us.

But I've been saying I want to die since 2008. Surely it'll happen sometime, right?

If you were an oldfag you wouldn't be blogging every chance you get. Fuck off with your meta shit normies

Suck a dick.

He sounds like Don Corleone

>one comment
>blogging
Nigga you gay.

triggered

Who okayed this stupid note as a set piece? I knew the film was going to be complete shit when I first saw it.

You fags make memelinneal complaint threads 3 times a day so you can blog about yourself and feel nostalgic. Probably the same hypocrites who complain about numales when you use fucking Sup Forums. You're so unaware

at least he admits why now, not just keeping it a mystery.
your reply was longer and less productive than his. congratulations.

I literally haven't done any of what you said here; I commiserated with a guy in one comment. Fucking drown yourself.

How the fuck does this have 8% on rotten tomatoes, is it really that bad or is it pure exalted kino?

>be all mysterious and edgy with font and message
>sign it with THE SNOWMAN
>BASED ON A TERRIFYING BEST SELLER
>IN THEATERS OCTOBER 30

was he autistic?

it's had a bunch of production problems, even the director is like "yeah it's fucked", plus the case is literally solved by "wait! Say, that again..."
slashfilm.com/the-snowman-director-says-15-of-the-script-wasnt-even-filmed/

>the redditor film critics

You're a fucking idiot, OP.

I saw this movie, what the fuck did the JK Simmions plot-line have to do with anything. It seems like they set up this hour long side plot that goes nowhere just so Fasbender could see a name/date on a somewhat related piece of paper that lead him to the Snowman.

That note isn't even in the film, nor a line of dialogue remotely close to it. The more I learn about this film the more it seems like a real production nightmare.

I saw it at the cinema without knowing too much about it and left feeling underwhelmed. The more I think about it the more annoyed I get about it. Had a great cast, director and reasonable source material and completely wasted it. The ending was the worst as it was literally blind luck that they catch the killer.

No, its based off the seventh book in some Norwegian detective series.

Oh. Gay.

Very underrated film. Pure kino.