I have some MySpleen invites and I'll only give them to anons who have good content they can upload to MySpleen

I have some MySpleen invites and I'll only give them to anons who have good content they can upload to MySpleen.

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/914377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not OP, and I'll up the ante by saying I'll give my bunch of invites to anons who DON'T have anything to upload to MySpleen.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/914377

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU FAGGOTS TO NOT SHILL YOUR SHITTY TODDLERS' SHOW

Fucking kill yourself, degenerate

I'm not even kidding, you deserve death

>he still watches Barney and Friends in 2017
Fucking kill yourself

Just fucking hang yourself right now, it'll be one less motherfucker to kill when all is said and done.

there is literally no reason for your kind to still exist in this day and age, and you'd literally be better off dead, you fucking waste of life

Nobody wants a MySpleen invite?

Maybe if you weren't shilling a shitty toddlers' show, people would actually listen to you.

I have no idea what you're talking about and why you're spamming the thread about how I should kill myself.

That many tattoos on the arm is unattractive. 2 is the optimal amount for each arm

What did the dog fucker mean by this?

Let's just say that the OP picture is of a humanized version of a character from a show that's not allowed on this board, nor any board outside of 2.

>he still believes the dogfucker meme

>implying i'm not still memeing

So yeah, dead in the water, OP should kill himself, etc.

>Sup Forums doesn't have anything to offer
>Sup Forums doesn't want any invites

Should I try giving invites out in Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

What did he mean by this?

You're better off taking your ponyshit to /mlp/, fucker

What even is MySpleen?

It's actually a pretty good site, but this Barneyfag is trying to shit it up.

I'm trying to give out MySpleen invites do you think the /mlp/ board would have anything to offer MySpleen?

Invite only torrent site with a bunch of old stuff on VHS and other stuff. It's a nice place and I'm trying to give out some invites I have some edgelord from Sup Forums is telling me to kill myself.

Don't need one but I'll bump your thread just to spite barneyfag

Try asking them, you are basically shilling that show here where it's not allowed.

Reminder that private trackers DO read Sup Forums, anyone getting an invite from here is guaranteed to get instantly banned, and so will the person sending the invite.

Serves that fucker right.
Dumbass Barneyfags don't know shit.

It's a unique autist called barneyfag, anything pony related, he shits up with hundreds of anti pony images and just acts like a genuine autist, if you didn't notice, you're pic is a humanized version of treehugger, a pony in the show. Which, with his knowledge of literally every pony, i'm pretty sure it's a guy who watches the show, he just likes being a fuckboy for some reason.

Can't have them shilling their shit outside of containment.

I never watched My Little Pony so I don't know about any of the characters. I just like that image cause I like hippie girls. The guy being an edgelord should get banned for being an obvious underaged troll. I guess I'll take my invites somewhere else.

Gl to you guy, sorry bout all this
But you have good taste, treehugger is best girl.

No you should get banned for shilling this shitty show outside of containment.

No Barney character is ever good, they all a SHIT!

This. Her design and voice are cute.
Plus it gives Nicole work because Celestia is fucking useless now.

I don't know who to blame: OP for baiting Barneyfag with /mlp/ images, or Barneryfag being butthurt.

Speaking of the forbidden place, anyone looking forward to the 2017 trainwreck this October?

>2017 October
Is that when the "actually about ponies" pony movie comes out?

Can you give me the name of the episode with the Tree Hugger girl in it? I'll give it a watch sometime.

Season 5 Episode 7: Make New Friends but keep Discord

>Barney characters
>cute
Fucking kill yourself, retard

As long as their shit's not allowed outside of containment, I have every right to bitch.

what is MySpleen?

Unfortunately, yes.
It'll basically be the sequel to Barney's Great Adventure.

Friendly reminder that the pony fandom originated on Sup Forums.

Mrs goodra strikes again

see

Hey Lee, did you stop posting on Sup Forums because everyone knows you're a dumb Canadian?

>A FUCKING LEAF

Stop forcing this meme.

And their shit's not allowed here.

Answer me Lee Goldson. Are you embarassed of your Canadian nationality?

>OP just so happens to post a humanize mlp character
>instant barnyfag

Are we sure OP isn't just Barneyfag looking to make up a reason to shitpost since the actual mlp discussions don't get brought up on Sup Forums very often anymore

>supporting degenerates

You know, the mods could have neded this along time ago by either making the term "barneyfag" an autoban word or even a shadowban word.

No, degenerate duty is not forced, lee.

We don't have any reason to suspect so, since we know who Barneyfag is. His name is Lee Goldson, and he actually is a REAL Canadian who actually DOES suffer from mental disorders. You can read his manifesto online, he had a bad experience with barney being played at his mental health facility.

I should check if his Facebook page is still up

Lee pls

You can't shadowban on Sup Forums, fucktard

What I want to know, Lee, is how does McMaster University not know about your serious mental problems? And obviously I won't because I am a genuinely decent guy, but surely you got a swarm of emails sent to your dean or whatever once you got doxed, right?

That must have sucked to go through all that fallout, and I want you to know I do sympathize with your plight as a doxxed person. No one should have to go through that, it's too real.

No, other people have testified to making these shit threads before and actually being surprised that I'm the real deal.

Barneyfags are shit artists anyway, they don't understand proportions

It was a relief to see Rainbow Dash settling things between herself and Gilda. Making friends with Discord BEFORE making friends with a girl who was just a bitch was off-putting as fuck.

Not like Barneyshit is ever good to begin with.

Fuck it, I all dump pone related pics just to spite this nigga, I don't care

kill yourself, degenerate

YOWZA

Just thought I'd remind you that Lauren Faust thought the shirt in "shirt gate" was sexist and retweets and likes Anita's shit.

Crickey m8 why can't you just silently report instead of making a big stink about it barneybro?
Anytime a friend of mine reports such threads they go down. Making a big fuss about it will probably lead to garbage like this topic staying up to spite you

>Tfw no sonata and may one
Quill me

Nice

Seriously, fucking kill yourself
derpibooru.org/914377

na m8

Post spoiled rich

Fucking hang yourself, seriously

Just for you, user.

How about you keep up with me faggot

Lee Goldson is a sexy twink 2bh

I want to plow his rump

What do you think it means when the mods ban only YOU and delete only YOUR posts and not pony posts, Lee?

Why do you think they do that?

Nice

Fucking die faggot

Your life is a joke.

Keep on fighting the good fight, our wishful warrior.

Reminder that Barneyfag is usually the one who creates these threads just so he can bitch about them.

>barneyfag moved away from Sup Forums to Sup Forums, where pony related threads are allowed

Someone post the Lizard VS Autist picture.

no u

It's common knowledge that he's the #1 MLP fan in the world. He has seen every episode dozens of times and has a plushie collection. He only posts "anti pony" posts so he can "make people mad" and dump pony art for him to enjoy, in whatever board he wants.

>tfw no proper barney x pone r34

>no hooves

I was on Sup Forums from the beginning, fucktard.
I only came on Sup Forums because I heard they were posting their shit there just as much.

Nope

Keep fighting the good fight Barneyfag. Don't let the degenerates win