Hey it's me Versace, whoops somebody shot me!

Hey it's me Versace, whoops somebody shot me!

And I was just checking the mail! (Get it? Checking the male?)

I don't get it.

ugh, go back to the reddit, prick.

Kevin Sorbo was a full grown man in the 90s, and we're talking about some fag lasagna unrelated to Holywood.

fag enabler alert

jesus christ its hardly a mystery why when this is what you go home to everynight trainwreck since day 1

She took the bogpill

jesus christ someone get the shotgun

she will hex you

Top tier Fox News content

>male victim
>homosexual perpetrator

Leftists will ignore it or outright deny it happened even if there's blatant proof.

They'd rather screech about some woman Bill Cosby looked at funny 40 years ago and her "struggle".

>women are harassed
>omg we must listen and believe
>man is harassed by a fag
>lies can't be real fox news gay men are literal saints

This is mean but I'm posting it.

I hate seeing my nigga Sorbs this way.

what's the big deal i used to get sexually harassed at work all the time?

fuck off nigger

Best eminem song(criminal)

How many records you expect me to sell, when my second LP sent me directly to jail.

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHTTTT

I remember when I was a kid I got one of those magazines where you could buy a bunch of records, you just checked off the box of the one you wanted and they came in the mail a week or two later. They came in when I was blasting that song and were so horrified they broke the cd in half and fucking grounded me. CUZ IM A CRIMINAL

We don't know user

If it's not a rapper I make it as

ILL BE A FUCKING RAPIST IN A JASON MASK

>woman gets cat-called by famous guy 30 years ago
>mass media exposue about her "ordeal"

>homosexual pervert producer gropes and sexually assaults another man
>lmao he should've just fought back what a bitchboi get over it

thanks ASSHOLES now i have to look up the song cause its stuck in my head you bunch of CUNTS

I think you might be imagining the second part

do you enjoy being a victim of imaginary prosecution

The skit and 3rd verse was god tier, sucks that he won't go back to his classic "shady" days. Since 2009 all he does is make shitty pop songs. Although there is an occasional gem(brainless/medicine man verse)

That's his sister, retards, Gianni Versave was gay.

even so its still easy to imagine winding up gay with that as your first example

when will u nu-males realize that its men's fault nobody cares about men.

majority of these rape accusations on males always end with the feminist whining that other males should protect them

Your ignorance has been exposed. Shut the fuck up at least.

>ignorance for calling an ugly cunt an ugly cunt
>not thinking guys turn gay when faced with ugly cunts all their lives

literally nobody cares that you know that shes his sister

hes some fag designer, who gives a shit

Sure you did, stud.

>make thread about said fag designer
>post picture of sister
>jokes on you I don't care
He died in 97.

>implying she wasnt an ugly cunt in 97 and prior

Is all this shit just a top-down effort to condition the populace to the idea that it's okay to rat someone out with no evidence aside from your own word? Try as they might, elites are never realistically going to be able to strip the citizenry of their firearms, but if some sort of class struggle ever took place, they'd still be in a good position if they can stomp out any localized threat before it can sweep the nation. Add in the fact that average consumerite is almost completely brain-washed, lacking almost any independent thoughts outside of this Calhounian utopia they've built for us.

sup reddit

sup reddit

I wish kevin harassed me.

Prime Kevin Sorbo was pretty hot, I can see why he was sexually harassed. No homo.

>he wishes JUST harassed him

Wow this thread is really outing all the faggots on this board

bump

It's not gay to admit that Sorbo was hot in his prime.

>admiring a man in his prime is gay
umm okay

> he thinks saying "no homo" makes him not gay

Thanks for proving my point.

gianni versace was an alleged predator who was murdered by a gay assailant who had killed another wealthy guy. it's an alt-right conspiracy post suggesting that hollywood is full of pedo groups

Fun fact: Donatella has a reputation for sexually harassing boys and pays many of them to keep her company.