I've been watching the Marvel tv shows and was dreading what I thought would be "we wuz kangs" the series

I've been watching the Marvel tv shows and was dreading what I thought would be "we wuz kangs" the series.

Couldn't have been more wrong.
>stresses values of self reliance and discipline
>features an all black cast but never blames any problems on whitey
>frequently mentions gang culture and fatherlessness as reasons for black criminality
>villains are also black
>only mention of oppression is when a corrupt black politician tries to twist the beating of a black youth, by a black officer in a precinct run by a black woman, into a race issue, and does it entirely for personal gain.

When did marvel get so redpilled?

The only good part of these shows are the villains

get back to me when a white male hero physically beats up a black female villain

Damn right!

marvel isn't redpilled, just the netflix series are. Can't wait for punisher kino

This guy and Daredevil S1 and like 3 scenes in 2 are the only ones worth a shit.
Jones is mediocre and drags on way too long. Should have been like 8 episodes long.

Hopefully they don't fuck Punisher up too bad.

To be fair the only thing bad about season 2 DD is the stupid The Hand subplot. Anything to do with Punisher or Fisk were superb. Fucking The Hand just distracted from all of that and pulled Matt and Franks stories apart from being interwoven initially. They lost focus half way into the series because they decided to focus Matt’s attention on stupid Electra and The Hand rather than keeping those as minor subplots.

all the marvel shows should have been 8 to 9 episodes tops, they become a fucking slog by the end

LC is by far the worst out of all those pieces of shit shows. just some lumbering retard walking around throwing people around. fucking stupid. not a single good actor.

>the only thing
>Hand subplot
Yeah, that was half of the season

Hard to say which is worse between Luke, Iron Fist and Defenders.

they're all so bad that they make jessica jones seem decent. jj is fucking awful, but dave tennant is entertaining

>promotes miscegenation

why is that so important for you to see? the only reason you're even remotely interested in that is the few minutes of vindication it might give you, and even thats dubious

It should have stayed a subplot like in season 1 with Electra only popping up for about 2 maybe 3 episodes.

The entire hood culture crap was tedious at best. Gangstas being gangstas, yay. Booooring.

I'd rather watch desperate housewives on loop. At least their motivations and actions have more dimensions.

In armor of God you get to see an Asian male beat up a bunch of black women

There are literally no white women in it dude.

Marvel is definitely not redpilled.
However, I did really enjoy Luke Cage. Probably the one I liked best, after Daredevil of course. Had an almost blaxploitation feel to it.

Anons review of the Godfather

>gangsters being gangsters booooooring

>wears a hoodie specifically to make some retarded fucking point about Trayvon Martin
>redpilled

Straight up fucking kill yourself.