What are some other 'so bad it's good' movies?

what are some other 'so bad it's good' movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIDGLZ0aco8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he made a serious movie, but it turned out awesome parody. How?

there are bad movies, that are bad in a way that they are unwatchable and it hurts to watch, but there are movies bad in a grotesque way which can give you fun.

Clarity of vision. An auteur's touch. Simply bad movies are all over the place, incoherent, dull, with seemingly nothing behind them, no guiding artistic principle. People like Wiseau and Sidaris have vision, have a creative ideal toward which they strive. So every scene carries their same unique voice.

I dunno if Sidaris films are so bad they're good, or if they're bad but in a really good way.

OP, just find a list of MST3K episodes, there's your "so bad it's good" list. Also, I dunno if MST3K did one with The Hand, an obscure Oliver Stone film with Michael Caine, but that one is hilariously bad.

Riki-Oh

Citzen Kane

WHOA

WHOA HAHA

HERE WE GO

Sharknado, White Chicks.

Almost all dcu movies after nolans batman movies

Some fucking plebs in this thread. here's some correct answers.

The Christmas Tree

apperently these seeing how they are getting praised here

>drafthouse films
is this one of those disengenous "grindhouse" movies like turbokid? those don't count

This movie transcends beyond good and bad

Troll 2

No mate it's genuine b movie gold. It was shot over 30 years since the director had to keep raising money so it has completely changing characters and time periods as it goes on. It's a bizarre mix of terrible acting and rape that makes no sense whatsoever.

Get out of the basement neckbeard

This might only be because I'm a fan of the games though.

that makes sense

Jokes on you, I'm in the attic.

Almao Drafthouse is a chain of movie theaters. They sometimes redistribute obscure "so bad they're good" movies that they screen.

By john RAD

hmm you had me at "rape". jk ;^)

no, this falls right into "so bad, it's bad" category

Yes, it's called Ninja Terminator, and yes, that's a Garfield phone.

but you did like the first more right or else you are crazy
bullshit

Mortal Kombat 2 is so bad its good

Jonah hex
Pretty short too

youtube.com/watch?v=uIDGLZ0aco8

yeah they released Miami Connection which is probably my favorite bad movie

It's an awful movie but it's hilarious.

Breen's trilogy is kino

I'm a yuuuuuuge MCU fan and this is shit, IM3 is the one "so bad it's good"

Karate Kid 3 is pretty great theirs Birdemic which everyone probably knows Double D Avenger is a good one The Predator movie with Adrian Brody as well theirs just a few

pretty much anything starring blast hardcheese is gold. howling 2 comes to mind

Birdemic is worth a watch.

Yeah he has some good ones the two with Lou Fergino are pretty great. Like the other user said MST3K and Rifftrax have a pretty good library of so bad its good here's a few from MST3K Soultaker, Laserblast, The Final Sacrafice, Werewolf and Overdrawn at the Memory Bank

pure kino