ze germans

'course I can

i'll fix that wrong image for you

dags

But 'as ee got the minerals?

>about soccer

>soccer
Wrong, you dumb cunt.

why did you have to trigger Nigel in this perfectly good Snatch thread.

The niggers, Jews and Irish

It was at a funny angle.

Boris the Blade

What's happening with those sausages, Charlie?

All pikeys should be burnt like animals.

As in Boris the Bullet Dodger?

Why's he called the bulletdodger?

Brick Top, Avi and Four Fingers.

You been brushing your teeth with dogshit, Muppet?

Mullet.

Call me a pleb, but I hate this movie.

Do you know what nemesis means, Sup Forums?

>You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

this monologue makes me hungry твн

>A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent, personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt: me.

Thank you, that was very enlightening. Now can you please tell me who the fuck you are? Besides someone that feeds people to pigs of course...

Because he dodges bullets, Avi

>I thought you said he was a getaway driver. What the fuck can he get away from, eh?

He's don't a rally driving course, haven't you Tyrone?