Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2VkeX3MBo4
youtube.com/watch?v=tSwigv1fWeg
youtube.com/watch?v=O6aDU2cPtdo
youtube.com/watch?v=sTGbhsSTTK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Where is my face?
I'm not telling.

I had to ready Johnny Got His Gun when I was in middle school. Shit gave me nightmares.

Imagine actively seeking out things to be upset about

I thought Jerome died

OPTIMUS NOOOO

Why are you still watching Gotham? Good question, OP.

Jerome was a good in this episode

>Batman is still a babby
COME THE FUCK ON

Death can't stop Gotham's Wild Ride.

I don't know how anyone can stand watching Gotham. It's even more "GET IT? YOU GOT THAT REFERENCE?" than the CW shows.

He's around 15-16 and like three times taller than in the pilot.

>I saw that one picture on Sup Forums so that makes me an expert on the show

The CW shows and Gotham get by on not being as bad as the DCEU

>It's even more "GET IT? YOU GOT THAT REFERENCE?" than the CW shows.

It's stopped being that and started being "you get that reference? Let's explore it"

I think the main problem with Gotham is its trying to hard with HEY YOU GUYS LOOK ITS SO AND SO. when most of its audience will be casual fans. Why on earth did they have joker getting his face removed when thats a batman plot. Why not have him starting up the red hood gang again or some shit more relevant!

I wouldn't doubt that, if Jerome lives this time, he'll go underground and do just that.

someone probably(most likely johns) gave the showrunner a popular batman comic trade called death of the family and the rest was history

>teen Joker and teen Bruce mirror maze showdown

Pure telekino

What I mean really is I think Gotham found its stride last season with Bruce finding the basement and proper lore building stuff. The court of Owls stuff is great for being a small arc. I just think the Tetch stuff and the old GCPD commisioner fucked it

The first half of this season really slowed things down, since the Virus arc started hitting momentum it's found that groove again I think

I guess so. I really want them to concentrate on Bruce more but the show is Gotham CPD, Not Gotham for Bruce.

What the fuck is Joshua graham doing in Gotham?

Yeah, in Season 1 the balance was better, with Bruce showing up every little bit to move his plot forward.
Here's hoping with the Owl's coming to front streamlines some things.

I do feel like they're just ramping things up super quick for these 3 episodes so we don't forget the show while they ask people if they remember 24.

they have been changing the format a lot, sometimes doing better or worse. It started with being episodic with a villian of the week, then several subplots equally distributed pro episode, then 2 episodes arc like with Mr. Freeze and then one plot at a time while hinting to other subplots, now it kinda jumps between plots and it shows that it is really hard to keep the balance.

He's basically as tall as Jim. They even referenced it at the start of the season.

Regardless of what you may think of the film as a whole, you have to admit this scene was badass.

Because

>best joker

stupid sexy joker

>youtube.com/watch?v=E2VkeX3MBo4
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Bruce is going to start being Batman early in this universes. Like as soon as he hit's 18-20 years old

Did Bruce just go apeshit?

>No face Joker
>It sucked in comics
>Nobody liked
>Let's repeat on TV now

HYPED

Goddamn, this guy did not learn his lesson.

This show is going to be exactly like Smallville, in that it will have introduced every possible villain and other Batman supporting characters all before he ever puts on the damn suit and becomes Batman.

can't believe they are even referencing that cover.

The season finale live thread is going to be full of fags complaining even though they don't watch the show.

#changethescene

Who cares? If you want MUH BATMAN, read the comics.

we hardly have any shitposters, I guess we should be happy that Gotham airs at the same time as supergirl and now thanks to the crossovers, the shitposters are evenly distributed between all CW shows.

Fuck yes

Boss, is that you?

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

What did he mean by this?

So is it worth watching?

Still better than Jared Leto

Is Silver St.Cloud still on the show? That girl was crazy hot.

Revived

youtube.com/watch?v=tSwigv1fWeg

youtube.com/watch?v=O6aDU2cPtdo

youtube.com/watch?v=sTGbhsSTTK0

They brpught him back with electricity like adam frankenstein

I'm hyped as fuck

Wait was that Riddler symbol always there in the skyline shot?

I kind of want to see how the actor would play Robbie Rotten's understudy.

Someone redpill me on Gotham. I've never seen it and this shit really makes it seem like a fanfiction version of Gotham Central.

>best joker
i think you posted the wrong image, user. that's not frank miller's joker.

It's an Elseworlds that takes heavily from Burton's take on the city.
Very cheesy, very campy, and while it retroactively adds a lot of the mythology after the first season it explores them rather than namedrops.

Gotham stopped doing that since the first season, you fucking autist. People watch Gotham because it's over the top ridiculous like the original Adam west Batman but violent as fuck. It's a fun show.

Are those 6 nipples?

This guy is terrible.

This was one of those scenes that's pure cringe if you describe it to someone else but was actually pretty damn good in practice because of good acting.

This.

If you plan on watching it, here is a heads up:

1. The first half of season 1 is slow but once you get past it you're in the clear.

2. Don't go in expecting carbon copy of the comics. The showrunners are doing their own thing for the most part while borrowing from some of the comics. So don't get mad like a lot of autists because Batmans villains come into existence before he is Batman.

3. Don't take the show seriously. It is ridiculous and the show knows it. There is literally a walmart/home depot for villains in one of the episodes. Aisles, check out and all.

4. Majority of the cast do great as their characters. With the exception of a few, such as Jada Pinkett Smith. She's just awful.

Why is he after Bruce?

This show is incredibly stupid, holy shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sTGbhsSTTK0

she's not in Gotham at the moment. She'll probably pop up soon since Bruce went through a whole squabble with Selina. They'll do the love triangle shit again. Writers just love love triangles. I don't.

Bruce just happened to be there last time he was around last season and randomly took a hostage. This time it seems to be just picking up where he left off.

Don't know why you bothered putting that in spoiler text, most people hate them and even those that love them tend to get sick of them.

No

Why not?