The Last Kingdom

This show any better than that cringeworthy shit Vikings? Hows the second season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCJUDdEirco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You understand how much this board sucks and its full of pseudo-patricians when you don't see series and movies like that being spoken.
Maybe because not are BURGER shit or no shills... i dunno.

The characters and story are pretty strong but the costumes, sets and general aesthetic are vomit-inducing. It genuinely makes me physically sick to look at, it's so hideous. It's totally sapped of colour or interesting visual language, and the outfits all like they were made by Chinese sweatshop workers who once heard a description of what a Viking dressed like.

It’s surprisingly good. I don’t get the hate for Vikings though. Only bad part is the overboardness of “womynz are stronk warriors too!” And the whole Floki respecting the muslims. But I enjoy both shows. Last Kingdom has the potential to surpass Vikings though depending on the upcoming season/s

it's pretty great.

Much better than Vikings. Yeah Uthred is an annoying cunt but he's a cunt who grows on you.

>Scaring people as undead
>Nun killing a slaver for being creepy
>Asshole priests leading a rebellion of peasants to kill Vikings
>Main guy can't even grow a full moustache, can't act either
There is nothing great about it

And yet it's still superior in every measure to Vikings. Go figure.

That says more about how bad Vikings is, user

Fuck off pleb. Stick to GoT you simp ass

What are you getting so worked up about, man? And, no, I don't like GoT either.

SIMP! SIMP! SIMP! This guys a SIMP!

Their better not be any dykes on this show

There's at least one, the nun

It's great, a Classic hero's journey and acted s much better than Vikings, Vikings felt like a soap opera

Uthred is annoying at first but then he gets likeable, also show has some top tier qts like

100x better than Vikangs, but still pretty mediocre

I like that the guy gets BTFO at the end of the second season. I bet she pegs him in bed now with a wooden strap on.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCJUDdEirco

>It's an Uthred has too much pride, fucks up and gets a friend killed episode...

i wish she would peg me

Except the main character I couldn't write a worse character If I tried.

Anyone else tired that uthred literally has ZERO character development throughout the whole show?
They keep recycling the same character arcs over and over.
After the first season Uthred was supposed to be over his rebellious nature and Alfred was supposed to be more trusting of him, NOPE Uhtred is still a dunce and impulsive and Alfred is still punishing him for it.

>gets captured into slavery
>watches his comrade die in front of him
>gets his spirit broken

Somehow he bounces back after a couple of days rest.
I was expecting him to go half insane and become a more dark and severe character.

>ywn have a mediocre 5/10 wife that is u questionably loyal to you.

Why live?

Is this Fall of the Eagles? If so, you're mi hermano. Even if it isn't you still are for posting Attila

Uthred is the biggest Mary Sue on television but the show overall is alright. It moves a little too fast sometimes

it's entertaining but still shit like Vikings.

UNCLUE UTHRED SOLVES ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Is she a 5/10 though? Looks like a nice THICCI to me

>Mary Sue
All I can think of are his flaws though. He's a good fighter but he was raised by Danes I suppose.

alfred is just a annoying cunt, uhtred did nothing wrong

uhtred is a faggot. alfred is the greatest king of england