Do you miss him?

Do you miss him?

Yeah. And the rest of the gang

>do you miss Spaghetticai
No

Come on Squidward. We all know you miss Mordecai and Rigby and Regular Show as a whole

He was the only character where I liked it for the most part.

>Spaghetticai
Just because he reminds you of your own failures with women, doesn't mean you shouldn't miss him or the show. And just because they went a different way with the relationship angles than most other cartoons, doesn't mean it was bad.

Oh no, I definitely miss the other characters and the show itself. But Mordecai and his bird penis derailed it so often that it became painful to watch.

nah mordecai was kind of a douche. i'm glad he became dead inside at the end of the series

He didn't though, the very last shot of him is being happy with Rigby.

>y-you must be projecting
go play with shit

No. Pic semi-related.

Is the joke here how she's in blue and also with her arm up facing the same direction?

Why would anyone want to play with Steven Universe?

He has one of my favorite designs of cartoon characters, I do miss him.

Figured in the finale's credits or ending, he and Rigby would sing some licensed song.

>JG Quintel and William Salyers will never both sing a song and put it online
I'd listen to it forever no matter what song, but preferably one they did in the show since those are all great.

Should be either the original RS song "Working for the Weekend" or just "You've Got the Touch".

It'd be god-tier if they had the whole cast join in.

>implying you didn't like the first few seasons of him doing it

I miss Benson more.

No, he's literally the character I hate the most. Either he was a complete awkward fag or a big asshole to Rigby.

Rude.