Is Iceman our guy?

Is Iceman our guy?

>gay bar
>this entire thing

Patethic.

How long until he complete his transformation into a gay stereotype.

Did you mean our gay?

>Gays can't have romantic relationships

I don't know what I'm more mad about, that they ruined ice-man just so they could push a progressive agenda or that they used the biggest bitch in all of marvel as the ignition.

He can't be older than 16, what is he even doing in a bar?

Iceman is fucking an inhuman (and is so in love with him that he is willing to potentially genocide the entire human race) given Sup Forumss general position on IvX, I'd say that pretty definitively makes him not or guy

Not anymore, fag-enabler

Premature ice-lation?

Why isn't iceman remembered as a monster on par with Apocalypse or Red Skull

The guy froze half the planet and killed thousands of people after his head was mucked with by Dark beast putting an apoc seed in him.

What's his name again?

>half
The entire planet went into an ice age.

>Is Iceman our gay?
Fixed that for you

Also no_

point stands why don't people run in terror when they see him.

I mean Adult bobby spends almost all his time in mutant compounds like the school and limbo so it doesn't really come up (they understand what the seeds do) but normal people should see Bobby and run screaming in terror.

It's more of him having to be in what's solidly a gay bar (which were created to be safe spaces for gays because guys flirting with guys would get them killed in a straight bar) instead of just a regular bar, since Marvel is suppose to be so liberal-minded.

>is Sheet Ice Iceman
>Can't control his powers

What the fuck am I looking at here? Is there precedent for him ice-cumming when he saw a girl he liked before he became gay?

It's him subconsciously trying to fight Jean gay brainwashing.

And he just left him at the bar half encased in ice?
Dude probably got hypothermia.

>Jean's gay brainwashing
Okay, I have to confess; Sup Forums so heavily Sup Forumsposts at this point that I have no idea if Jean actually DID mindbend him into being gay (like what they vaguely implied her doing to Hank so he'd be more forward with his feelings to her and literally shutting down Angel from dissenting about being in the future) or is this just a new revelation thanks to all of space/time fucking up thanks to everything from the last 5 years that Sup Forums went apeshit over?

The comic reads in such a way that Jean just tells Bobby he's gay with the same matter-of-factness of someone telling you your t-shirt is inside out. On the surface, Jean is simply revealing an inner truth Bobby was not himself aware of.

It's when you start to think about it a little more that it get's insidious.

Is it possible that Jean simply made an assumption about Bobby's character or misread his thoughts and was mistaken? Is it possible that Jean had some kind of preconceived notion about Bobby that manifested in her re-writing Bobby's brain to fit her mental image of him?

Even ignoring all of that, isn't it a super dick move of Jean to out Bobby to himself before he was ready to confront that aspect of his personality? Instead of learning about his own sexuality through experimentation and experience, Bobby just knows he's gay now and that's that.

we've all been there, right?... r-right?

>implying Sup Forumsvirgins wouldn't trade the world for some pussy

Bobby is still "gay"

>Repent
>Not RePence

You had one job.

Did Bobby just ice cum all over everyone? Wow, how embarrassing.

WHY HE NEVER WAS SO PATETHIC IN ALL OF HIS PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS?

OH I get it! Its because he didnt ACTUALLY was into women!