Tfw to smart for producing actual content

>tfw to smart for producing actual content

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BapQ6wPnRU0/
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting this picture should be a bannable offense.

You mad Sam Hyde?

This is actually a genius move. He is riding the JUST train all the way to a revival. Sam of all people recognizes that once the JUST memes start, they don't stop until the person hits rock bottom. He has figured out that he can engineer his own JUSTing. We're all being played, and it's beautiful.

I nearly threw up when I saw him post that on instagram

is sam ok

is this a new alantutorial

2017... We're forgotten

Sam Hyde does not have health insurance.

>content
define content

too* smart

dioxin poisoning.

why would he be? if he didnt want people posting this picture he wouldn't have posted it to insta in the first place

Sure thing Sam
Whatever you say

>tfw you will never get thousands of dollars from your patreon by making "content" for neckbeards
Why even live?

The CIA NIGGERS got Sam.

>a year in Sam's life

This is what far right wing ideology does to a man

He actually is definitely doing that with the living in the car / neck brace vids

Absolutely this.

This has started happening to my wife's son ever since he joined the "alt right"

Truly sad seeing young people being destroyed like this when we could all just co-exist.

There is only one race, the human race.

I weep for our generation

>mad that gen z isnt going to grow up brainwashed libtards

kek

Not mad at all, I actually think it's hilarious

>they'll grow up brainwashed retards instead
rly makes me thonk...

BASED

it's from his upcoming sci fi horror flick

image source??

I guess everything is genius for a legally retarded magapede.

its not like this is anything new, sams been kauffman esque since day one.

>this is a father figure to a large group of manchildren

LEL

Must suck to be poisoned by Dioxin and not have health insurance

he's bullshitting. he did something similar where he made one of his iphone vids upside down so he was all purple and gross from the blood rush.

Can someone provide me with the source of sam's disgusting face and this

Sam Hyde is overrated, and everything he does is LE IRONIC COMENTARY HAHA so that you "can't" criticize the dude because he knows what he's doing. He's making himself look like a shitfuck for no fucking reason.

E-eggy?

yeah, brainwashed by all those right leaning college professors and right leaning late night show hosts.

he looks too much like a strapping young lad to be egg

why is this fag so popular for doing one shitty skit show season, and why do so many people here hate him so much that it borders are mental illness? Is my IQ just not high enough?

>hurr people are retarded and buy into anything anyone in power says

That's why conservatives can't stop losing. They despise other people in a social environment.

instagram.com/p/BapQ6wPnRU0/

>conservatives can't stop losing

you're right.. signing books is so much better than signing legislation, anyway.... right bros??

>muh hillary
try passing a bill

this
they are blinded by their own pride and ego while the sneaky kikes know how to keep shit low key

David Duke.

>mfw to smart for college professors and right leaning late night show hosts
E-celebs on youtube is were its at!! All day everyday. BASED

Eggman looks handsome next to Sam

He needs more BASED black men on his youtube

top kek

I can't find the source for this online, this is the eggman posting

SUP EGG

try winning the election neogaffer

>being this butthurt people are being weaned off of jewish entertainment and turning to more grassroots independent political figures

LOL

>libs still this mad about losing

Your rapping is terrible Eggy

>grassroots independent political figures
>independent
Are you seriously retarded?

i unironically paid 5 bucks for his hydewars
feel scammed tbqh. no good content so far

The first Sup Forums thread about this picture was posted less than five minutes after the Instagram post.
Either there's someone who obsesses over him posting these, or Sam is.

what the fuck are those things?

Tim, please calm down.

>still no black poster with H Y D E under the face

stay mad neogaf :^)

>libs still mad about losing
>even though a neo-liberal won

What?

>my wife's son

I view him more like a cool older brother

T. Gammom Favreau

the next 8 years are going to be great

They're 21st century women, user

If you're not fucking a woman with a 5 o'clock shadow then you are obviously a sexist, bigoted, closet homosexual who should be chemically castrated.

everyone loves a good redemption arc

The amount of people who are pissed by the mention of Sam's name make these threads worth it.

Sam Hyde!!??? Sam Hyde!??? He made fun of something I like in a video from 3 years ago REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>cmon man look i swear i'm making a game and stuff bro i got people to pay man cmon i'll do a hydewars on my phone just gimme a couple bucks dude i need this you know i'm good for it

Who keeps making all this shit?

sam hyde is the most forced meme i have ever seen
a completely unlikable unfunny faggot in every way. if you even think he has some sort of redeeming factor youre fucking lying to yourself.
even if youre from Sup Forums and looking for some kind of meme champion i have seen Sup Forums make so many better memes than this fucking faggot pile of organic matter

laying on the edge a little strong, but I agree

Nearly threw up? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... unreleased vertical videos, only accessible to fans who keep supporting me on patreon....

Hi Gammon

Why do you keep posting this debunked image?

lmao

f-fuck you too Sam!

Vaervaf has continual fantasies about Sam creaming his boipussy, this sexual frustration along with adderall addiction and the general mental illness that comes with being a tranny is what drives him to post all this shit every day.

It's a shame, because his music really was not that bad if you ask me.

will the game be a retro indie platformer?

What about it has been debunked? Smells like damage control to me.

I have faith in Sam

KEK keep making these

Why would Sam underreport his height if he's trying to pick up a date? Also really doubt he was under 200 pounds in that image.