Name a more overrated Simpsons episode

Name a more overrated Simpsons episode

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lisa Goes Gaga

The Hank Scorpio episode, Marge vs the Monorail, and Last Exit to Springfield are HANDS DOWN the most overrated episodes of The Simpsons.

Hank Scorpio easily

The fifth episode of the eleventh season. It fuckin' sucks.

Chuck's feed ' fuck

The Simpsons are overrated in general. There isn't a single good episode.

Marge vs the Monorail is the Simpsons at their funniest. Last Exit to Springfield and You Only Move Twice are definitely overrated though.

Sneed Goes to Feed

>Marge vs the Monorail is the Simpsons at their funniest.
If it's not in the first three seasons then it's not The Simpsons at their funniest. I'm sorry you didn't understand The Simpsons that hard.

E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)

>impyling season 1 is at all funny

Reddit is that way, contrarian.

>implying it isn't
ahh to be young and have an impulsive need to be dazzled by COLORFUL CARTOONS AND LAUGHS. watch it again when you're a little wiser.

Remember when Homer danced on Grimey's grave playing Pokemon Go?

>new simpsons on old simpsons grave

>catching stuff at a graveyard
>not even making a joke about Ghost-type Pokemon

it's more about the story in season 1 than the jokes, sure there are some laughs but less focuesd on that

the story serves the laughs better than the jokes. you think Leonard Nimoy's worthless cameo in Marge vs the Monorail is a funny joke? It's a show running out of ideas.

t. Chuck

Marge Vs. The Monorail

>Clinton / Kaine 2016
>I'm with her

>implying hating season 1 isn't reddit

he said overrated not cancer

The hank scorpio is goat, id fucking love the fact that homer helped to kill james bond because since i was a kid i hated that deus ex machina predictable bullshit where you know that the hero always survives.

YOMT is very fuckin'overrated.
>dude Scorpio is so wacky and random
>dude Bart actually cares about school, Marge becomes the problem drinker and Lisa hates nature how ironic
>dude random James Bond spoof in the third act
>dude the bad guy won lol

I hate you and Id probably throw rocks at your windows as a kid.

Last exit to Springfield is way better than monorail.

what is sneed? Why is it posted

A character from The Lorax

wtf i love zombie simpsons now

Agree on the Hank Scorpio episode. For how much praise it gets on here, you'd think it'd be hilarious, but it's not that impressive.

Monorail episode was good though.

Was this the first episode when Homer went full jerkass?

There are a couple candidates for most overrated episode, but I'd say Lisa on Ice and "good" Lisa episodes in general

>Everyone praises this episode as one of the best simpsons episodes ever made
>It didn't get a single laugh out of me even though I usually laught constantly while watching classic simpsons

The one about cellphones and alternate dimensions.

This. Shittiest episode ever made. You can tell Conan O'Brien wrote most of it.

FINDS

I think Summer of 4ft2 is the first Jerkass Homer episode. He basically steals the beach house from Flanders and treats his family and Milhouse like shit the entire episode. Since the episode doesn't focus on him he never has to do anything redeeming, even at the end when Lisa has her big emotional conclusion he doesn't care at all, he's just a dick throughout and its hilarious.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

You were probably an insufferable cunt as a kid then

CHUCK'S KEK AND FUCK XD

He's jerkass Homer is season 2 when he goes away with Marge for marriage counciling and spends hours catching that fish.
He acts like the fact that he put it back in the water somehow means that he's not a terrible husband and Marge is so emotionally abused that she blindly agrees and they ignore every issue that was brought up and pretend like everything is fine.

MCBANE

>Id probably throw rocks at your windows as a kid.
Are you a nigger without a father?

I never liked this episode. It was a little too serious and dark for the Simpsons.

Fucking agree with you on Marge vs the Monorail. It's a very funny episode but nowhere near the best episode ever, which most people seem to think it is.

That dance is surprisingly smooth.

this