New arc, new artist, new love interest

Thank you user

Time for synergy?

You're welcome.

>Nightwing's face

This

>Text bubbles in the wrong direction

Next:

>“Son of Penguin” part two! It’s hard enough to juggle a new boyfriend when you’re not secretly investigating him for super-villainy! But is Batgirl dating Ethan Cobblepot to get to bottom of his new tech business…or could she actually like him? Plus, Magpie strikes!

The end

Babs is cute as fuck

>Magpie

Fuck yes

Raya wasn't dating Dick. She was sleeping with him in order to murder him. Very different.

WHY DO THEY DRAW NOSES LIKE THAT GIRLS ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE CUTE SMALL NOSES

anyway thanks for the story time OP. dick needs to be in every issue to make this bearable.

Wait, since when is she a lesbian?
I swear there was a dude trying to get with her.

I had to legit Google to make sure Library Science was an actual thing.

Why is Nightwing fighting a Tachikoma?

Booo.
This best turn out he is an unconfirmed bastard, who wants to be part of the Cobblepot name and the Penguin empire,
But penguin pushes his back cause he think the kid may be a money grubbing leech or worse another black sheep to tarnish the once proud Cobblepot name.

Philosophical debate gone wrong.

Nah she was always a lesbian. She was introduced as Babs' super diverse block crippled lesbian friend.

Imagine if the hobo was a war veteran who just snaps her neck in a panic.

Dude looks more like Emperor Penguin than Penguin.

Should have at least made them have same haircolor.

Serious question: does anyone here really care about current Babs?

I like her costume. That's it.

Gotta keep the dream of a storytime for every Rebirth alive.

Though to be fair I've never cared about the "Bat-Family".

>crippled
>black
>lesbian

Checking those boxes. Surprised they didn't make her one of those trans lesbians who grew up poor without a father and is the first one of her family to go to college.

I have to say... Solid start for this arc

I honestly preferred Simone's run more than the newer stuff.

Her old roommate is trans

As long as they don't make kid penguin a flat out canon child of penguin I'm fine.
If don't do that and possibly make him a maybe-false bastard for kid penguin trying to do all this like "look at me now, daddy" I'll be happy.

That was pretty nice overall, I think I'll be picking Batgirl from now on

I really want to, but all her stories since Barbara took back the mantle have ranged from terrible to forgettable.

No we all await when DC realizes to just put her back as Oracle. Every story she's been back in the role just feels like a downgrade.

Just give it to Cassandra and Stephanie. Have them both be Batgirls with Barbara mentoring them. That's all that's really needed.

lol the Silver Age strikes back, wasn't she Oracle and a genius?

She was always the diverse black crippled lesbian so tumbler would love it

That was the roommate Babs had before Black Crippled Lesbian.

>Everyone deserves the education they want, and libraries help make that possible.

If only there were some way to make all the information in the world available to everyone in their own homes. I like libraries, but in the modern world they basically exist for people who just like reading books; it's not a bad thing but they're not as crucial as they once were.

yeah she got married to some chick in the trans/lesbo marriage issue

Libraries are also useful for people who don't have regular access to computers/the Internet, for what it's worth. They are also branching out into allowing people to borrow ebooks. They might not be as useful, but they still do serve a niche.

Thank you user.

Thanks for storytime OP. Is it me or does babs have a jew nose. Dropping this title since it hasn't been great

As a librarian, I'm happier than I feel like I should be that they're making Babs a librarian again. I guess some pandering really does work.

Nah, friend. They're about a lot more than providing books these days. Programs, community events, computer access, workshops. Lot of really cool stuff. You should check out your Local Library and see what they have planned!

>Just give it to Cassandra and Stephanie. Have them both be Batgirls with Barbara mentoring them.

That's a pretty good idea that I've never thought of. It would satisfy both BatCass and BatSteph fans.

Cass's suit in pic related looks a bit too armored for my tastes to be honest.

It's the way it should be done. Both characters got screwed because of, "Barbara should be Batgirl" mentality. Barbara's basically where Dick was after Devin Greyson to King/Seeley got him. Just utterly directionless and in desperate need of a good status quo change.

She doesn't have to go back to Oracle per say. Just Barbara Gordon: Gotham CSI. That way you get all three characters interacting and Barbara gets to be more mature.

Then when things get really down and dirty have her done the costume. Make it an event. Just she only dons the costume when she really has too. That way whenever Stephanie is in the same room with her she doesn't become a hyper-active kid.

I actually like Dick in this. A batgirl writing not shitting on him is great!

Lmao that was a good joke.

Babs and Dick as friends is good.

>black
>disabled
>gay
It's like someone had a fucking checklist. please tell me she's also trans/fluid/whatever it's called

Does she have any friends that aren't gay?

Libraries and Librarians can get you access to databases, journals and books that aren't available online for free.

Bumpgirl

Nightwing?

If only

Black Canary

M8, if it's not online and free it doesn't exist. I don't think you realise just how much stuff people digitise. Something has gotta be amazingly obscure to not be on the internet. Like something that nobody outside of a small community would even know about and specifically wants to keep to themselves. That's one of the only realisitic examples.

that's not a nice thing to say about your newest teammate, Babs

If you're doing any kind of academic research, you have to pay an obscene amount to get just a single article if you don't go through a library.

But they're also a place to get copies of books, comics, audiobooks, and even frequently now video games legally and for free. And also learn new skills, get work done if you don't have a computer (which many people still don't), and find something new and interesting.

Yay libraries.

why does this feel like an ad?

Batgirl is in something?

I find it kind of embarrassing that Barbara (and the writers involved since the reboot) has this chip on her shoulder about "ugh gentrification, right?" when Burnside, right from jump street, was pitched as this Millennial urbanite playground with coffee stores and trendy shops and art galleries and music venues. A CW Network Type thing. It's nice Babs feels for the homeless, but Burnside was literally built for white girls like her, before the tech industry's encroachment.

I mean, shit, developers should have a hard on for vigilantes like Batgirl. Get rid of the crime and then they swoop in and start rebuilding on what's left.

Well, that's what Nightwing is doing in Bludhaven. :)

because Seeley bothers to consider the logical extension of themes

why do schools still even offer this meme major

I thought this book is written by Ellis and got hyped. Fuck.
Still an okay read, though.